Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2017, 08:05 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times

Advertisements

Having the TV on in the background a leftist was being interviewed, actually she did all the talking. WOW! these people are unbelievably paranoid. She said that the right was running around raping women and attacking people. And since she was a Hillary supporter who felt that Hillary aligned with her beliefs, I'm glad Hillary lost. There's something wrong with these leftist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2017, 08:12 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Complete wackos who show up on TV and that's the hilarious part. Now we know the face and usually the name that fits the person... the rest is easy enough to put them on a list to keep an eye on these wackos!

There are tons of reasonable moderate lefties who are in disbelief of what their party has become!

It is sad for them to see their party go down so fast after they thought they had the win and future.

Old 02-13-2017, 08:12 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,910,517 times
There are paranoia and conspiracy theories on both sides - and they're equally ignorant and embarrassing.

This isn't a "leftist" thing.

Old 02-13-2017, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
There are paranoia and conspiracy theories on both sides - and they're equally ignorant and embarrassing.

I haven't been watching TV much lately. I've been busy but I'm real turned off by the craziness coming out of the left.

I grew up around blue dog Democrats but in my younger years didn't really pay much attention. Seeing the Democratic party now I think, there's no way you all could have been this far out there. But all these blue dogs went republican and are in disbelief what the Democrat party has turned into.

Old 02-13-2017, 08:41 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,774,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Having the TV on in the background a leftist was being interviewed, actually she did all the talking. WOW! these people are unbelievably paranoid. She said that the right was running around raping women and attacking people. And since she was a Hillary supporter who felt that Hillary aligned with her beliefs, I'm glad Hillary lost. There's something wrong with these leftist.
You mean like the paranoia with the right wingers who think refugees are flooding into the country to blow people up?

Lol at saying something wrong with the left. The right is a bunch of brainwashed lunatics who worship Trump and believe conspiracy theories. You all have no room to talk.

It's amazing how you guys can still believe this nonsense.

Old 02-13-2017, 08:41 PM

Quote:

Liberals see monsters everywhere. Here is one example.
'Swastikas' Uncovered by Sarah Silverman Turn Out To Be Utility Markings

Contemporary American Liberalism = Paranoid Delusion drills down to the inner thinking of what makes a liberal tick. Liberals are convinced that their ideology is noble and that all that opposes it is evil. This justifies in the mind of a liberal all sorts of nefarious behavior, demagoguery, hate and even violence, and excuses any and all failures and indiscretions displayed by other liberals.

This attitude also leads to imagining evil monsters lurking everywhere, devouring everything good – which is liberalism, of course (literally hundreds of examples are presented with regular updating from the news).

Old 02-13-2017, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
You mean like the paranoia with the right wingers who think refugees are flooding into the country to blow people up?

Lol at saying something wrong with the left. The right is a bunch of brainwashed lunatics who worship Trump and believe conspiracy theories. You all have no room to talk.

It's amazing how you guys can still believe this nonsense.
yea, we never saw 9/11 coming either. The people of France and Germany also didn't see a problem.

With what is going on, I see NOTHING wrong with increased vetting and doing everything we can to reduce the possibility. Or should we ignore what is going on in the world? Leftist view Americans as monsters for daring to disagree with them.

Old 02-13-2017, 08:46 PM

Quote:
I haven't been watching TV much lately. I've been busy but I'm real turned off by the craziness coming out of the left.

I grew up around blue dog Democrats but in my younger years didn't really pay much attention. Seeing the Democratic party now I think, there's no way you all could have been this far out there. But all these blue dogs went republican and are in disbelief what the Democrat party has turned into.
And I'm in disbelief at what has happened to the Republican party - it is almost unrecognizable to where it was only 10 or 15 years ago (when it embraced religions factions and started getting involved with social issues that have, in my mind, been settled for decades).

Political division is the real problem here - extremes on each side. It's been growing more and more, and it's made political discourse insufferable (or even impossible)...compromise is a word no one in politics knows the meaning of anymore, it seems. Political Polarization in the American Public | Pew Research Center

And the "people on the left" you're referring to aren't necesarilly "democrats".

In fact, many of the people causing problems, who are an insignificantly-small portion of the people at protests (which have mostly been peaceful), and an even smaller portion of the "total left" (i.e. all people that are "left" - which is MUCH larger than the people that show up to protests), are not even "democrats" in any way. They're mostly anarchists - they latch onto protests to create chaos (because they WANT to create chaos and unrest...they do not believe in a capitalistic society, and will do whatever they can to create trouble).

Old 02-13-2017, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Liberals see monsters everywhere. Here is one example.
'Swastikas' Uncovered by Sarah Silverman Turn Out To Be Utility Markings

Contemporary American Liberalism = Paranoid Delusion drills down to the inner thinking of what makes a liberal tick. Liberals are convinced that their ideology is noble and that all that opposes it is evil. This justifies in the mind of a liberal all sorts of nefarious behavior, demagoguery, hate and even violence, and excuses any and all failures and indiscretions displayed by other liberals.

This attitude also leads to imagining evil monsters lurking everywhere, devouring everything good – which is liberalism, of course (literally hundreds of examples are presented with regular updating from the news).
And that's different than the imaginary devils that some people on the right see everywhere? One would think we're constantly under threat of terrorist attacks - and yet, we have a greater likelihood of dying via lightning strike than an extremist Muslim. The statistics don't match the level of outrage and fear.

Old 02-13-2017, 08:48 PM

Quote:
And I'm in disbelief at what has happened to the Republican party - it is almost unrecognizable to where it was only 10 or 15 years ago (when it embraced religions factions and started getting involved with social issues that have, in my mind, been settled for decades).

Political division is the real problem here - extremes on each side. It's been growing more and more, and it's made political discourse insufferable (or even impossible)...compromise is a word no one in politics knows the meaning of anymore, it seems. Political Polarization in the American Public | Pew Research Center

And the "people on the left" you're referring to aren't necesarilly "democrats".

In fact, many of the people causing problems, who are an insignificantly-small portion of the people at protests (which have mostly been peaceful), and an even small portion of the "total left", are not even "democrats" in any way. They're mostly anarchists - they latch onto protests to create chaos (because they WANT to create chaos and unrest...they do not believe in a capitalistic society, and will do whatever they can to create trouble).
Democrats with leaders like Nancy Pelosi and you are saying Democrats aren't extremist? Oh and look who's running for DNC lol

Liberals = Progressives = Democrats
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies