Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2017, 10:28 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,547,634 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
Very good description on Bannon. He believes in a weird philosophy and thinks that we are at the Fourth Turning. meaning choas and destruction, probably war. Probably wants it to come true so that he can be right. I'd take Pence over Bannon any day. No one would be better off under Bannon. I hope the good Republicans who are behind the scenes and must be LIVID at all this, will go after Bannon.
Weird philosophy--not hardly... Bannon is an avowed Leninist...
that is just hard-core kill everyone-take no prisoners thinking...
Bannon wants to destroy the government of the US--he hates Dems and GOP w/equal fervor...he is ultra conservatist Catholic who feels the Christian world is under attack by diversity in many forms...
How he squares that with Leninism I have no idea...

He could just get Trump elected using the Republican party's chaotic, dog-eat-dog format this time...
So he got the worst candidate in US history elected and is watching as Trump and his narcissistic personality disorder w/o any help from the Dems is proceeding to destroy the GOP and American democracy...

Trump has promised SO MUCH to his base in particular and other things to Americans in general
He has screwed up so far on anything HE has actually tried to implement...
The jobs via companies like Ford and Intel--those are not Trump's efforts --they were already in the pipeline...
The travel ban, the immigration raids -- those ARE Trump's work and they are such negatives...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2017, 10:37 PM

26,638 posts, read 28,466,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Bannon wants to destroy the government of the US--he hates Dems and GOP w/equal fervor...he is ultra conservatist Catholic who feels the Christian world is under attack by diversity in many forms...

He could just get Trump elected using the Republican party's chaotic, dog-eat-dog format this time...
So he got the worst candidate in US history elected and is watching as Trump and his narcissistic personality disorder w/o any help from the Dems is proceeding to destroy the GOP and American democracy...

Trump has promised SO MUCH to his base in particular and other things to Americans in general
The jobs via companies like Ford and Intel--those are not Trump's efforts --they were already in the pipeline...
The travel ban, the immigration raids -- those ARE Trump's work and they are such negatives...
Good explanation of Bannon. And the Trump voters call us commies? WOW. To be fair, some of them do get it and more of them are now getting it. I urge them to google Bannon and read about him. See what you voted for. Help the country out by getting rid of him. None of us want what Bannon wants. They lied but it's not too late to turn this country around and get it back to the middle. Not right, not left, the Middle.

42,743 posts, read 25,939,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
I mentioned elsewhere that it's like bringing up Nixon and Watergate.
Some stuff is over and nearly forgotten.
The topics that are pertinent right now are:
Flynn
Russians
Trump
... get it? got it? good!
It's very much like Watergate, Flynn is Trump's Ollie North

37,315 posts, read 59,547,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
Very good description on Bannon. He believes in a weird philosophy and thinks that we are at the Fourth Turning. meaning choas and destruction, probably war. Probably wants it to come true so that he can be right. I'd take Pence over Bannon any day. No one would be better off under Bannon. I hope the good Republicans who are behind the scenes and must be LIVID at all this, will go after Bannon.
Bannon wants to destroy the government of the US--he hates Dems and GOP w/equal fervor...

Old 02-14-2017, 10:38 PM

42,743 posts, read 25,939,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post

Another awesome post, insightful and based on good information, wish I could rep you again

Old 02-14-2017, 10:56 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,613,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Another awesome post, insightful and based on good information, wish I could rep you again
Instead of using Trumpsters, it might be more appropriate to use Bannonites, maybe.

Go after the poison sac rather than the fang.

Old 02-15-2017, 06:37 AM

35,371 posts, read 20,743,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod;47195413[B
]And you know there will be a different issue tomorrow, and the next day, and so on. Every single day there is drama related to Trump.[/b] This is what happens with sociopaths. If you work with one, there is daily drama at work. If you have one in your family, there is daily drama with the family. Now the entire world gets to experience the daily chaos caused by the sociopathic Trump.

I'm not scared though. It's gotten to be entertaining and amusing. I have confidence that the legislative and judicial branches will take action when necessary, to protect us. The GOPs in the legislative branch has been sitting on their hands for too long watching this unfold, because they don't want to hurt the sociopath's ego and they need him to pass their bills. But as things get real bad, they will grow backbones(as some are starting to ) , especially if their constituents contact their representatives and senators and tell them 'do your job'. When enough people stand up and voice their opinion, their US reps and senators might just listen.

And you know there will be a different issue tomorrow, and the next day, and so on. Every single day there is drama related to Trump
his is what happens with sociopaths.

No honey- you are wrong! this is REALITY TV-- there must be cliffhangers and drama for the next show. he thinks this is how its done,,,
SNL put it best at people court-- when the judge asked for one day, just one day with no drama !

Old 02-15-2017, 06:52 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,714,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet
Who cares?

The only reason to fire Flynn is because he lied to Pence/Trump.
Yes and trump lies to 1000s of people daily!!!

When is he gonna go?

Old 02-15-2017, 07:01 AM

1,290 posts, read 584,434 times
Flynn should be tried for TREASON

Quote:
18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

Old 02-15-2017, 07:46 AM

56,900 posts, read 25,829,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by exm View Post
The Trump admin is on top of it, trust me.

Love it how the libs here are hyping up the 'scandals'. There's really nothing to see here. Worse case if if Flynn lied to FBI agents, which can get him into trouble. Only if your last name is Clinton you can get away with that. The President himself is implicated in ZERO (0) scandals.

Keep it going, liberal media. You're only making the case for 4 more years of Trump stronger. Expect CA and NY the US loves you!
The Trump administration is asking the intelligence community to investigate his own people for leaks so can we dispense with the liberal "media theme", they have a rather large problem. One of the generals just came out and stated how bad this is, Trump needs to figure this out because it is really damaging our country. He should have never placed Flynn in a position of responsibility with his track record, the country should be placed ahead of loyalty. I was hoping this ended with Flynn but it does not, this is dangerous and embarrassing.

Quote:
General Raymond A. Thomas, who leads the Pentagon’s Special Operations Command, told his audience, “Our government continues to be in unbelievable turmoil,” The New York Times reported. “I hope they sort it out soon because we’re a nation at war.” He said that his command has remained “focused” on its mission. However, he also told the Times, “As a commander, I’m concerned our government be as stable as possible.”

4-Star General Warns of
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies