Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2017, 02:25 PM

76,857 posts, read 47,182,410 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
He knew at least 17 days that Flynn lied about these Russian phone calls. So why did he wait so long before forcing him to resign? He's very quick to fire people who disagree with him on any other matter
Because he was following Trumps orders. They got caught, and Flynn was thrown under the bus. He didn't just resign, Trump told him to resign.

Now he is out there with all kinds of top secret information, and has already proven he is willing to talk to the enemies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2017, 02:45 PM

13,899 posts, read 6,393,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Because he was following Trumps orders. They got caught, and Flynn was thrown under the bus. He didn't just resign, Trump told him to resign.

Now he is out there with all kinds of top secret information, and has already proven he is willing to talk to the enemies.
lmao..Not a worry in the world with the information he had when Obama fired him eh?

Old 02-14-2017, 02:46 PM

11,119 posts, read 5,531,642 times
What's next, is how much the others in the Administration knew and how long they've known it. Just a short time ago, Pence was saying in an interview that Flynn had never had any contact with the Russians about the Obama sanctions and knew this for a fact, because Flynn had told him so. If others, including him, were informed about all this a month ago, none of the statements they made about Flynn's lack of involvement, were true and they would have known it.

Old 02-14-2017, 02:53 PM

11,119 posts, read 5,531,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Honestly the leaks are going to keep coming and hopefully bring a lot more into the light. It's evident that a level of concern exists already. If it gets to be too much, the GOP congress will be compelled to respond.
They will move as swiftly as sloths.

Old 02-14-2017, 03:00 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,596,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Because smart people don't always tip their hand. I'd love to play poker with you.
if you think poker is about "tipping your hand' I would love to play a few hands with you..

Old 02-14-2017, 03:00 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,595,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
He didn't care. Not until it couldn't be kept secret anymore.
This.

Old 02-14-2017, 03:01 PM

26,637 posts, read 28,438,190 times
I really wonder if Pence knew about this or whether it was just a dirty little secret between Trump and Flynn. I sort of hope Pence didn't know because I kind of like him. Even though I'm mostly liberal, I could stand Pence and feel more confident in his ability to run the country. Trump is a lumbering, ignorant, despicable, pudgy disaster.

Old 02-14-2017, 03:02 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,671,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
He knew at least 17 days that Flynn lied about these Russian phone calls. So why did he wait so long before forcing him to resign? He's very quick to fire people who disagree with him on any other matter

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/u...signation.html
Because the call was Trump's idea. Cold busted by Pence. Trump had to choose between losing Flynn or Pence.

Old 02-14-2017, 03:15 PM

18,534 posts, read 10,473,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
LOL!

The NY Times is nothing more than a Mexican owned tabliod blog these days.

There is no proof presented.

How would you know,you only use the Daily Mail,right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daily_Mail

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...atherine-maher

Old 02-14-2017, 03:16 PM

18,534 posts, read 10,473,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
I really wonder if Pence knew about this or whether it was just a dirty little secret between Trump and Flynn. I sort of hope Pence didn't know because I kind of like him. Even though I'm mostly liberal, I could stand Pence and feel more confident in his ability to run the country. Trump is a lumbering, ignorant, despicable, pudgy disaster.

He had to know ,Trump runs everything like this threw him!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies