Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2017, 09:17 PM

3,458 posts, read 1,455,014 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
What are you on about? The administration is corrupt? Because Flynn told the Russian ambassador not to overreact? And then a few weeks later, forgot to tell Mike Pence about it?

I don't even care that much. I just find this media overreaction to Trump pretty obnoxious.

I could respect them more, if they honestly cared about the issues as a matter of principle, rather than being a bunch of partisan hypocrites on a witch-hunt.

I was hoping they would calm down a bit, but now that they smell blood, its just going to encourage them to be even crazier.
The libs are itching for a fight with the Russians. I'm not particularly thrilled at the thought.

I hope we get more information soon, and then I'll judge to my hearts content.

Old 02-14-2017, 09:18 PM

2,956 posts, read 2,342,936 times
You idiots cheered as Clinton got McCarthy'd now you can sit and smell your own **** for the next 4 years. Assuming the retard even makes it a full term.

Old 02-14-2017, 09:23 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
OP get over it. Obama is gone, everything will be OK now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
I seriously wonder how these people actually function on a daily basis. The damn sky is falling everyday for them.
You people shrieked with agony daily under Pres. Obama when there was absolutely nothing to be upset about. Now we have a treasonous President who has compromised U.S. security by being a Russian tool and an administration that was in secret talks with a dictator and you all turn a blind eye.

You are all servile, slavish followers who will do anything this man tells you to do. Why? Because you are told to, and you simply don't know any better.

Old 02-14-2017, 09:27 PM

26,654 posts, read 28,682,916 times
Some of the more moderate Republicans are siding with us moderate Democrats. We are the same in that we smell a skunk and we will not be taken for a ride. Hillary was corrupt but Trump is worse--and he doesn't know anything about ethics and confidentiality. He has selected totally inexperienced staffers who are messing up left and right. None of this is for the good of the country. DRAIN THIS SWAMP TOO!

Old 02-14-2017, 09:28 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,098,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
Some of the more moderate Republicans are siding with us moderate Democrats. We are the same in that we smell a skunk and we will not be taken for a ride. Hillary was corrupt but Trump is worse--and he doesn't know anything about ethics and confidentiality. He has selected totally inexperienced staffers who are messing up left and right. None of this is for the good of the country. DRAIN THIS SWAMP TOO!
who are the moderate democrats?

Old 02-14-2017, 09:30 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,373,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
What stakes? Russia is on the decline. They are not our enemy anymore. What frickin stakes?
On the decline.. but meanwhile they take over sovereign Countries.. Shoot planes out of the sky.. threaten and attack legal resistance forces/+ Citizens + those who are trying to help (Clinics) all to Syrian leader ( NOT ISIL targets) WTH should USA believe Russia will cooperate now? Putin is a THUG!!

Russia nurtured Flynn as an operative.. paid $$ and he revelled with accepting rewards sitting on Putin's Right hand side receiving reward by RT .. Russian's Propaganda News site supported by Putin. What could go wrong for Trump embracing such a character???

Putin is a manipulator.. Trump too is a manipulator.. Unfortunately Putin has no Checks and Balances.. BUT Trump does... Boo Hooo for Trump.. The sooner Congress realized voters have elected a "Mental Case" the better... Sure Government isn't perfect.. BUT surely, whatever they do will get exposed as either GOOD or BAD for democracy !!

Freedom of speech ( good/honest/opinions) is allowed... SO Trump simply cannot claim FAKE news when 95% of what he has said has been FALSE since riding down his escalator. Prior to running... BO was NOT American..a Muslim..was Anti-American.. Some still claim that.. and it's been over 9 years!!!

Old 02-14-2017, 09:34 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
Damn. This is only the beginning. The administration is corrupt. Enough is enough. This is beyond politics. Our country is at stake.
bullcrap, this is all about politics and you know it. the left lost this election, and they cant hack it, so they bash trump as much as possible, including spreading false information like its candy.

Old 02-14-2017, 09:38 PM

16,590 posts, read 8,610,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
What are you on about? The administration is corrupt? Because Flynn told the Russian ambassador not to overreact? And then a few weeks later, forgot to tell Mike Pence about it?

I don't even care that much. I just find this media overreaction to Trump pretty obnoxious.

I could respect them more, if they honestly cared about the issues as a matter of principle, rather than being a bunch of partisan hypocrites on a witch-hunt.

I was hoping they would calm down a bit, but now that they smell blood, its just going to encourage them to be even crazier.
They think they smell blood and are hoping against all odds they finally have something to harm Trump with.

The reality is that even if Flynn violated the Logan Act in some fashion (i.e. communicated a few weeks early that otherwise would have been ok after Trump was sworn in), it is hardly anything that will affect Trump. It just gives them an excuse to act like fools and become professional protesters. I just wonder how they have so much time on their hands, as most of us who work only have a couple of weeks vacation. I suspect many of them are suckling at the taxpayers teat via welfare, unending unemployment checks, SS disability, you name it. For those on SSD, I hope investigators are looking into their activities to see them running around while supposedly unable to work, and take their fraudulent taxpayer funded checks away.

Old 02-14-2017, 09:39 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,897,671 times
They aren't excuses, it's alternative facts remember.

Old 02-14-2017, 09:43 PM

26,654 posts, read 28,682,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
They think they smell blood and are hoping against all odds they finally have something to harm Trump with.

The reality is that even if Flynn violated the Logan Act in some fashion (i.e. communicated a few weeks early that otherwise would have been ok after Trump was sworn in), it is hardly anything that will affect Trump. It just gives them an excuse to act like fools and become professional protesters. I just wonder how they have so much time on their hands, as most of us who work only have a couple of weeks vacation. I suspect many of them are suckling at the taxpayers teat via welfare, unending unemployment checks, SS disability, you name it. For those on SSD, I hope investigators are looking into their activities to see them running around while supposedly unable to work, and take their fraudulent taxpayer funded checks away.
Fail. He had no right to more or less bribe the Russians by saying that sanctions would be lifted if Trump got elected. Just as you or I would have no right to go over there and tell that to Putin.

And few of us are professional protesters. I am not a protester but I am retired and I do have more time than I used to. Most of us worked our entire lives, with a few weeks' vacation, are not on endless unemployment or SSD. What a crock you made up.

Oh--I just noticed your id. I had you on Ignore for a while because of your hateful rants. Back you go!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies