Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2017, 10:22 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Yep.
Rage from the left is now void of credibility.
The liberal media tells them what to think and say and they do it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2017, 10:22 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,508,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky1949 View Post
Well, it continues to follow a similar trail as Watergate. Now we even have the current version of The Saturday Night Massacre. Next up: Who is going to be the Alexander Butterworth player this time and reveal the smoking gun?
I've seen the Comey firing called the Tuesday Afternoon Massacre. This is nothing like the Saturday Night Massacre, but I understand why it's a convenient ploy to attack Trump.

Old 05-10-2017, 10:23 AM

14,294 posts, read 13,192,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Funny how Obama's scandals never bothered the Left.

I have heard this before. So I googled. The ONLY article I found was on Breitbart. And they weren't even scandals. Just low grade mistakes.

Old 05-10-2017, 10:24 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Funny how Trump's scandals don't bother the right. See how that works?
Got to come up with some evidence, not lies from a bunch of petulant children who can't get over Hillary losing.

Old 05-10-2017, 10:33 AM

10,920 posts, read 6,912,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Got to come up with some evidence, not lies from a bunch of petulant children who can't get over Hillary losing.
Same can be said of any Obama-related "scandals".

It's rather obvious that if there had been anything worth pursuing, the Republican-controlled Congress would have seized on the opportunity. It was well known that they didn't care for Obama.

Contrast that to Trump's first 100 days, and there are more ongoing investigations than Obama had in any single term. All with a Republican-controlled Congress.

The difference between the two presidencies has been night and day in this regard.

The fact that you think this is still about Hillary says more about you than anything else. The nation has largely moved on - when will you? Let's talk about Trump who is in the White House and has plenty of controversy surrounding his Presidency. Maybe some of it is overblown - but there are legitimate concerns being addressed and brought up. And we need to see this through as a nation (regardless of where it heads).

Old 05-10-2017, 10:33 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Funny how Trump's scandals don't bother the right. See how that works?

I don't see any criminal intent, or crimes in the Trump campaign. Or anything that has transpired to indicate criminal and corruption, since his taking the oath to drain the swamp and trigger and troll the limp wristed liberal snowflakes, that have mommy issues.

All I see is a narrative from the fakestream media, to virtue signal over their feelings and emotions, by any means. No matter how insane it may be, trying the same thing over and over, expecting different results.
Triggering and trolling the limp wristed liberal snowflakes, that have mommy issues, is working as planned to expose just how insane they are.

Oh the horror.

The only crime so far, is someone outside the FBI, CIA and the NSA, were doing their own investigation without any authority and in their haste, allowed classified material to be published.

Old 05-10-2017, 10:41 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,730,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
President Obama was not committing high treason and Trump most certainly is
Paying cash for hostages is treason.

Old 05-10-2017, 10:50 AM

7,184 posts, read 4,768,189 times
Well, Trump is meeting with none other than Henry Kissinger in the Oval Office! Talk about deja vu. Lol!

Trump: "Henry, I need you to tell me how to conduct a proper cover up. The media is against me, my enemies are against me and the Russians want me to produce a return on their investment"

Kissinger: "I'm a very smart man, Mr President. Smarter than you. That's why I'm not touching this. Why do you think John Mitchell went to jail and I didn't, Mr President? You're on your own, Mr President".

This so called president is too stupid to have a simple concept of optics.

Old 05-10-2017, 10:53 AM

3,221 posts, read 1,738,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Funny how Obama's scandals never bothered the Left.
Fake scandals, you mean.

Old 05-10-2017, 10:54 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky1949 View Post
I lived through the Watergate fiasco. This currently unravelling story of Flynn, pre-election Russian intelligence communications with the Trump campaign, hacking of emails, lying to the vice-president, etc. is taking on an eerie, uncomfortable familiarity and ugly taste. I think this is leading to a seriously terminal legal or political event for this administration. It's "deja vu all over again" as Yogi Berra would have put it.
The Obama administration "wire tapping" (spying on the Trump campaign and then the Transition Team) and "unmasking" of private citizens is far worse than Watergate. Far worse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies