Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2017, 09:16 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,960,938 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
There are a lot of leakers in the White House. This is the leakiest White House in US history, because everyone hates Trump and there is extremely low morale and constant chaos. There is an entire twitter account claiming to be part of the White House staff leaking about what's happening there.
Maybe it's not hate but pride of country. I mean, who wants a mentally unstable man-child in control? Did you hear his answer to a question about hate crimes and the rise of antisemitism? He began talking about the election and how many EC votes he won and that "they said we couldn't crack 220" or something of that nature. I thought after he stood in front of a memorial wall and bragged about the number of magazine covers his face had been on it was outrageous, but this goes (even further) beyond the pale.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2017, 09:20 PM

25,858 posts, read 16,563,286 times
All the rhetoric here against Trump is hilarious. I think Democrats learned their politics at Drama School.

I watched a documentary on FDR today. They were discussing his first year in office. He was called a tyrant and a dictator by many people. The SCOTUS pulled the rug out from underneath many of his New Deal executive orders...and he ranted and raved against them to the media and tried to change the structure of the court to suit his own needs, which was denied again by the court.

So is this the first time in history a President got off to a rocky start? Hardly and not the worse.

The difference was American citizens were not drama obsessed reaction queens like we have on this forum.

Old 02-15-2017, 09:24 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,825,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
If I was the President and my own intelligence agency was leaking info directly to the press I would have some black bag operators dropping bodies until it stops.
That would not work for Trump.

Oceans 13
Danny Ocean (to Willy Bank): First of all, I know the guys you'd hire to come get me, they like me better than you.

Old 02-15-2017, 09:28 PM

3,532 posts, read 3,030,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
It's Priebus. He's an establishment Republican who would love to see President Pence.
Idk, bc he's been getting a lot of bad press, too. Unless he's also informing on himself in order to avoid suspicion. I can see that.
How long until Cheeto makes everyone take daily lie detector tests?

Old 02-15-2017, 09:31 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,291,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Because thats the job of an agency like the FBI. If they do have an investigation going, that's the time to jump on board. Not before.
Says you?

https://oversight.house.gov/release/...e-information/

Old 02-15-2017, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post

hahaha You never looked into what was said. That's on you.
Why are you haha-ing? All of us reap the punishment.

Old 02-15-2017, 09:37 PM

3,490 posts, read 3,797,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
But, Obama isn't in office anymore.

The left are no longer interested in what is right, what is true, all they care about is getting rid of Trump... which will then turn to getting rid of Pence... which will turn to getting rid of Ryan... which will turn to getting rid of Hatch... which will install Tillerson

What exactly is their end game? They're screwed no matter what!

One truth is that ALL OF THIS is just making more people upset with the Dems. Guaranteed.
True, basically they are doing the same thing republicans did with Bubba and Obama, instead of working for us, they spend their time trying to make the other side look bad for future elections.

Old 02-15-2017, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
All the rhetoric here against Trump is hilarious. I think Democrats learned their politics at Drama School.

I watched a documentary on FDR today. They were discussing his first year in office. He was called a tyrant and a dictator by many people. The SCOTUS pulled the rug out from underneath many of his New Deal executive orders...and he ranted and raved against them to the media and tried to change the structure of the court to suit his own needs, which was denied again by the court.

So is this the first time in history a President got off to a rocky start? Hardly and not the worse.

The difference was American citizens were not drama obsessed reaction queens like we have on this forum.
You can't prove your hypothesis bc Americans didn't have a way to communicate with each other the way we can now. For all you know, the same % of people would be complaining then as today. There was no internet, no tv, journalists couldn't get to middle America in 3 hours, etc. We have no idea what most people really felt.

Old 02-15-2017, 09:40 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,895,126 times
Many Liberals and Obamites will go to prison!

Old 02-15-2017, 09:49 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,584,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Many Liberals and Obamites will go to prison!

And their cellmates could be Flynn and tRump.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies