Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2017, 09:49 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,820,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
No. When you can't question citizenship, social services gives to them just like anybody else. I found this out accidently. I was subbing on the library book van that services handicapped. I saw where someone had thrown out a Christmas tree that should have been to keep and it had all the decorations on it. So wasteful so I commented about it. The other person I was working with said, "These are illegals and they can do that because everything is paid for them. They get to live in these houses for free, they get food stamps, free medical, free lunches when they go to school and they work on jobs too." The one we were delivering to probably got a welfare check too because she was handicapped.

People do not realize what is happening in our country because it is not PC to talk about it. You get accused of being a racist and that can mean being fired from some jobs so it keeps people quiet. No one wants to be labeled a racist.
You and the guy you were with sound like experts because.... forget. Not worth typing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2017, 09:56 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,617,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
You and the guy you were with sound like experts because.... forget. Not worth typing.
Ignorance is bliss isn't it? You should know because your post is totally ignorant. The person I was with knew what she was talking about. I was shocked and I believe every word she said. She had no reason to lie to me. She was just explaining why a Christmas tree that usually would be boxed up and used next year and looked new was being trashed with all the decorations still on it.

Old 02-15-2017, 10:25 PM

42,838 posts, read 26,236,305 times
Quote:
No. When you can't question citizenship, social services gives to them just like anybody else. I found this out accidently. I was subbing on the library book van that services handicapped. I saw where someone had thrown out a Christmas tree that should have been to keep and it had all the decorations on it. So wasteful so I commented about it. The other person I was working with said, "These are illegals and they can do that because everything is paid for them. They get to live in these houses for free, they get food stamps, free medical, free lunches when they go to school and they work on jobs too." The one we were delivering to probably got a welfare check too because she was handicapped.

People do not realize what is happening in our country because it is not PC to talk about it. You get accused of being a racist and that can mean being fired from some jobs so it keeps people quiet. No one wants to be labeled a racist.
I worked with poor women in Nevada, if they didn't have transportation I would take them to the welfare office to apply for benefits. They had to show their birth certificate and their children's birth certificates in order to get assistance. It's the same in California. I think the person you were talking to was mistaken.

Old 02-15-2017, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
$25.00 gets you a fake SS card or driver's license.
Neither one of which will get you welfare benefits you need to prove your citizenship, you have to present a certified birth certificate

Old 02-15-2017, 10:29 PM

37,121 posts, read 42,189,292 times
Almost nobody want's illegal immigrants living in the USA. Almost nobody want's to cause grief people. But unless the illegal immigrants act of their own accord someone is going to get grief, and it shouldn't be legal residents or citizens. This is too simple to argue.

Old 02-15-2017, 10:47 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,944,809 times
Good let the illegal aliens take the day off. They can use it to pack and buy bus tickets home.

We will not miss them. In fact if we deport every last one it will not affect our economy. Illegal aliens - we-do-not-need-you-so-go-home. Thanks for visiting.

Old 02-15-2017, 10:59 PM

811 posts, read 550,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Why do they keep referring to illegal aliens as "immigrants" in the article? Who has a problem with "immigrants"? This isn't an "immigrant" strike but an illegal alien one. Nothing like flaunting their support for lawbreakers and blurring those lines, right?
As a black person, I've been told "Go back to Africa" even though I was born in Brooklyn, New York. If there wasn't a problem with immigrants, the "Go back to ___" line without knowing if the person is a US-born citizen or not wouldn't exist.

Old 02-15-2017, 11:24 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,617,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
I worked with poor women in Nevada, if they didn't have transportation I would take them to the welfare office to apply for benefits. They had to show their birth certificate and their children's birth certificates in order to get assistance. It's the same in California. I think the person you were talking to was mistaken.
No she was not. Maybe that is why illegals pay extra to get transportation to this state.

http://www.fairus.org/DocServer/stat...rolina2014.pdf

Last time I saw a statistic for the expenses these illegals cost the entire USA is more than 13 billion dollars per year. I think it is more than that and you see Hispanic type names on the news every day. Drunk driving, hit and run, murders, rapes, you name it. $596 per household of legal citizens is just a drop in the bucket. Biggest problem is having to live around them. They are rude and aggressive. Our state government lets them own us. We don't count or didn't before Trump. I want them gone and the sooner the better.

Last edited by NCN; 02-15-2017 at 11:37 PM..

Old 02-15-2017, 11:31 PM

19,013 posts, read 14,188,739 times
Supporting illegal invaders is evil, not moral, and worse.
"What I particularly admire in him is the firm stand he has taken, not only against the oppressors of his countrymen, but also against those opportunists who are always ready to compromise with the Devil. He perceives very clearly that the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it."

- - - Einstein's tribute to Pablo Casals (30 March 1953), in Conversations with Casals (1957), page 11, by Josep Maria Corredor, translated from Conversations avec Pablo Casals : souvenirs et opinions d'un musicien (1955)
https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein

Old 02-15-2017, 11:51 PM

Quote:
No she was not. Maybe that is why illegals pay extra to get transportation to this state.

http://www.fairus.org/DocServer/stat...rolina2014.pdf

Last time I saw a statistic for the expenses these illegals cost the entire USA is more than 13 billion dollars per year. I think it is more than that and you see Hispanic type names on the news every day. Drunk driving, hit and run, murders, rapes, you name it. $596 per household of legal citizens is just a drop in the bucket. Biggest problem is having to live around them. They are rude and aggressive. Our state government lets them own us. We don't count or didn't before Trump. I want them gone and the sooner the better.
What I am telling you is that an illegal cannot get welfare PERIOD. It requires a birth certificate. If they have children who are US citizens they can get benefits for the kids only but not for any undocumented person in the household. If you don't believe me, then look it up for yourself the information is readily available.

As far as the big rant about what illegals are costing you, miss me with that, go tell the employers who hire them because that is the reason they are here. They don't come here for any reason other than to work and if there weren't employers willing to employ them they would not be here.

E-verify is free, any employer can use it. If you want to fix the problem rather than just complain about it, the next time you hire a contractor, go to a restaurant, a car wash or a fast food restaurant ask the manager if they use e-verify, if they don't then walk away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies