Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2017, 04:55 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,942,602 times

Advertisements

The SJW wing of the left needs to get that across their head. Not every white in a suit in New York is an anti-racist SJW, nor every poor white in rural America is a closet KKK member who hates all non-whites. My main beef is with Alt-Right whites who, if you scratch the surface, a white supremacist/race realist comes out. White people aren't the problem, too many vulnerable whites are being pushed away from the Dems, feel marginalized by the stupid identity politics of the Democrats, and that leaves them ripe for the picking up right-wing extremists who feed ideas into their heads.

Ideas like cultural populism, which is a COLOSSAL waste of time and is the white right direction equivalent of left-wing identity politics bashing people who are different than you isn't going to bring jobs back, safeguard our national security, and it takes the focus off what REALLY matters; universal healthcare, the renovation of all of our infrastructure, and our deteriorating public education systems and institutions! Stop fighting identity politics already, the rich on the left AND right are picking all your pockets while you people argue about the DUMBEST things
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2017, 05:00 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,914,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
The SJW wing of the left needs to get that across their head. Not every white in a suit in New York is an anti-racist SJW, nor every poor white in rural America is a closet KKK member who hates all non-whites. My main beef is with Alt-Right whites who, if you scratch the surface, a white supremacist/race realist comes out. White people aren't the problem, too many vulnerable whites are being pushed away from the Dems, feel marginalized by the stupid identity politics of the Democrats, and that leaves them ripe for the picking up right-wing extremists who feed ideas into their heads.

Ideas like cultural populism, which is a COLOSSAL waste of time and is the white right direction equivalent of left-wing identity politics bashing people who are different than you isn't going to bring jobs back, safeguard our national security, and it takes the focus off what REALLY matters; universal healthcare, the renovation of all of our infrastructure, and our deteriorating public education systems and institutions! Stop fighting identity politics already, the rich on the left AND right are picking all your pockets while you people argue about the DUMBEST things
You're not wrong in some ways (although, I have a hard time taking anyone seriously when they use "SJW" in a post).

And I don't think most people argue that it's a "white people" problem - as much as it is a Donald Trump problem.

Identity politics can be overblown, I agree - but I think most of that is people just want this stuff to be behind us. We don't want to have to keep arguing about whether gay people can marry or not. Just let them freaking marry and be done with it so we can freaking move on. Why are we arguing about abortion rights? This has been settled for decades!! Let us move on!

Why are we having these debates? Some of it is certainly self-inflicted (the bathroom stuff to an extent)...but, you don't have to look too far past the white house to really understand why stuff is so insane right now...

Old 02-15-2017, 05:01 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,373,891 times
No.

White man evil.

Hillary 2020

Old 02-15-2017, 05:04 PM

35,710 posts, read 21,070,199 times
You have to know it the right that keeps saying this... How many whites are leftist? Raise you thumb ..
There is a few radicals in both sides of the fence, but there is a underlying aroma of racism in the current admin. Why say it is not, when we all know it is there...the pink elephant in the room...

Old 02-15-2017, 05:05 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,297,448 times
I can't take seriously anyone who uses SJW in a post.

Sorry.

Old 02-15-2017, 05:07 PM

1,323 posts, read 588,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
No.

White man evil.

Hillary 2020
I've read many of your other posts. You're better than this one.

Old 02-15-2017, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
I can't take seriously anyone who uses SJW in a post.

Sorry.
Why not?

Old 02-15-2017, 05:08 PM

2,576 posts, read 1,750,672 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrZtDMSXdpw

Old 02-15-2017, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajo13 View Post
I've read many of your other posts. You're better than this one.
Gotta keep it light.

This thread is going to get brutal.

Old 02-15-2017, 05:10 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,132,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
You have to know it the right that keeps saying this... How many whites are leftist? Raise you thumb ..
There is a few radicals in both sides of the fence, but there is a underlying aroma of racism in the current admin. Why say it is not, when we all know it is there...the pink elephant in the room...
Would Clinton have been a better choice?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib_VIGWFufk

Only the ignorant classify an entire race of people as all being the same because of their skin color.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies