Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2017, 10:57 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,656,080 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by getitgotitgood View Post
Let's see..
An incoming administration possibly colluding with Russia to sway the election on their behalf.

The possibility that Russia has incriminating info on Trump or others in the administration that can be used as blackmail to enact policy that favors Russian interests over American interests (Put America first?)

The fact that Flynn resigned abruptly and Trump is back in "campaign mode" as a distraction.

Yep! Move along folks... nothing to see here

Sad thing is the Trump supporters will move to the next bunch of BS.Trump supporters need to make him accountable !

2,366 posts, read 1,646,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by getitgotitgood View Post
Let's see..
An incoming administration possibly colluding with Russia to sway the election on their behalf.

The possibility that Russia has incriminating info on Trump or others in the administration that can be used as blackmail to enact policy that favors Russian interests over American interests (Put America first?)

The fact that Flynn resigned abruptly and Trump is back in "campaign mode" as a distraction.

Yep! Move along folks... nothing to see here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Reading all these these posts by Putinsts finally coming out of the closet is so heartwarming.

I admire nothing more than seeing people stand in their truth.
If it weren't for fake news, liberals would have nothing to crow about.

38,643 posts, read 26,370,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfternoonCoffee View Post
Well, it doesn't really matter what country hacked our election, ties to that country by the winner of said election would be heavily scrutinized. Especially after that candidate publicly called on that country to hack his opponent.

Russia has a corrupt leader who is happy to oblige. Who has stifled dissent at home, and killed political enemies. Who has long attempted to crack the partnership enjoyed by the West, and who isn't generally known to be trustworthy.
So the new narrative is that Russia hacked the election after Trump called on whoever hacked Hillary's illegal server to release the 33k deleted e-mails that she swears are personal (non-classified)?

77,771 posts, read 104,702,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
It's already proven ,this might take Trump out of office ,hopefully!
Nothing is proven and there is no dyning the liberal media has been attempting to stop our President for at least a year. Like him or not, trust him or not absolutely nothing, at this stage has been proven that will put him out of office. Anyone who says there is doesn't have a clue what they are talking about. Will he end up out of office before his 4 year term, no one can predict that, but right now there is nothing to indicate he is on his way out. Only a lib that is way over the top could think there is. to you libs, be careful what you hope for; you are not going to love Pence as your president or do you think they will dig up something on him as well? I have never seen so many poor losers in my life and I am probably the oldest person on these boards. yayomethp s

Old 02-17-2017, 11:04 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,288,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
At first, I thought it was an inside media joke of some kind. But recently, it seems that the liberal mainstream media will do whatever it takes to "prove" that there is some secret collusion between Donald Trump and the Russian government.

Why are they doing this? And why Russia in particular? Why not all the other countries that Trump has dealings with?

I'm really confused on this one.
You dont need to be confused,its because it has the making of a potentially huge story when its found out the Russians directly influenced the outcome of the US Presidential election.And because the MSM are digging hard to get to the bottom of this story they are vilified and hated and called fake news and scum of the Earth. i'm thinking if Trump has nothing to hide what is he worried about as they will obviously come up with no story.

Old 02-17-2017, 11:08 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,750,850 times
Quote:
At first, I thought it was an inside media joke of some kind. But recently, it seems that the liberal mainstream media will do whatever it takes to "prove" that there is some secret collusion between Donald Trump and the Russian government.

Why are they doing this? And why Russia in particular? Why not all the other countries that Trump has dealings with?

Well, first it was Comey, then the recount, now the Russians. They are digging for something to hang on Trump to have impeachment hearings. They have been trying since the beginning of his campaign, so far they have been unsuccessful and never once touched Hillary, even though her corruption was obvious.

Old 02-17-2017, 11:08 AM

20,458 posts, read 12,377,353 times
Quote:

The answer has little to do with Russia. The fact is for the left which includes the MSM, this was a 9/11 attack.

Thomas Friedman even said that in an NYT OpEd. He isn't the only one. others have said it to.

Consider what the left lost. Obamacare is dying and that was the goal. with the election of one more democrat, they would have been able to say they "tried" to keep it in the private sector but now its time to go full on Government controlled single payer healthcare.

DOCA was step one in legalizing and granting citizenship to 30 million illegal aliens. you do that and no republican gets elected to anything for more than a generation.

Then there is SCOTUS. with Scalia's death, there are just 3 Conservatives on the court and 1 swing voting moderate. with 4 reliable liberals, replacing Scalia with a Progressive they control the court for a generation...or more... Thomas has said he is thinking of retirement. that would be another PROG replacement of a conservative, and that leaves just 2. then there is Kennedy who is quite old that is a swing voting moderate. replace him and poof the court is hard left and very young... with the exception of Ginsburg who might be persuaded to step down, or whose health might require it. that leaves 6 justices who are hard left under 60 most below 55. and only 2 Conservatives.

This election stopped the Progressive Tidal wave. They almost won every single point for the next 20 years. But they lost. And everything they almost got is fading fast.

imagine a world where the SCOTUS replaces Scalia with another Scalia, Kennedy with another Alito, gets younger at the Thomas position and replace Ginsburg with at the least a Kennedy or Roberts clone.
all the sudden its another generation before the left has a shot at SCOTUS.

THIS IS WHY THE LEFT IS OBSESSED WITH RUSSIA

Old 02-17-2017, 11:11 AM

12,003 posts, read 11,893,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Reading all these these posts by Putinsts finally coming out of the closet is so heartwarming.

I admire nothing more than seeing people stand in their truth.
^^^ So sweet to see such devotion, isn't it?

Old 02-17-2017, 11:13 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,656,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Nothing is proven and there is no dyning the liberal media has been attempting to stop our President for at least a year. Like him or not, trust him or not absolutely nothing, at this stage has been proven that will put him out of office. Anyone who says there is doesn't have a clue what they are talking about. Will he end up out of office before his 4 year term, no one can predict that, but right now there is nothing to indicate he is on his way out. Only a lib that is way over the top could think there is. to you libs, be careful what you hope for; you are not going to love Pence as your president or do you think they will dig up something on him as well? I have never seen so many poor losers in my life and I am probably the oldest person on these boards. yayomethp s

Yes the FBI have the tapes ,it's a matter of time ,they have Flynn on Tape .

Old 02-17-2017, 11:15 AM

12,003 posts, read 11,893,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
You dont need to be confused,its because it has the making of a potentially huge story when its found out the Russians directly influenced the outcome of the US Presidential election.And because the MSM are digging hard to get to the bottom of this story they are vilified and hated and called fake news and scum of the Earth. i'm thinking if Trump has nothing to hide what is he worried about as they will obviously come up with no story.
^^^This. Plus more...why does Trump persist in playing footsie with Putin? Follow the money - and the power - and the map to and of Ukraine, which Putin craves to start his much wanted reconstruction of the Russian Empire.

Not the USSR - the Empire, with Vlad as Czar.

While in a parallel universe far across the sea, similar goals secrete themselves in the deep dark heart of Donald Trump. No title for him, of course - just the power. The precious, preciousssss power.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies