Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2017, 10:54 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times

Advertisements

Do you not realize many people are boycotting several of the news agencies now. We're tired of hearing lies. They can wag their mouths to their hearts content but we won't hear it. They sound like a bunch of loonies or did when I used to listen about 5 minutes before I had heard enough lies to last through the day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2017, 10:55 PM

19,758 posts, read 22,666,896 times
They seem to be doing pretty good in the Age of Trump. He's shoveling so much BS out the door the media can hardly keep up! Apparently Fox can't, because they haven't shown Trump's lies on the air!

Man that Fox- boy are the balanced or what! I keep hearing Trump make all this stuff up with my own eyes and ears but Fox never shows that stuff! Amazing!

But those other meanies- they show that stuff. Their just Fake news... tsk..tsk..

Boy man you just can't believe this sometimes. Fox has certainly hitched up the turnip truck.

Old 02-16-2017, 10:59 PM

27,142 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
One big trash talk session masquerading as a presidential press conference. How great for the country.

The country needed them to be publically admonished.

Old 02-16-2017, 11:05 PM

756 posts, read 424,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Do you not realize many people are boycotting several of the news agencies now. We're tired of hearing lies. They can wag their mouths to their hearts content but we won't hear it. They sound like a bunch of loonies or did when I used to listen about 5 minutes before I had heard enough lies to last through the day.
Trump doesn't lie?
Does anyone seriously believe that millions of people voted illegally just because he said so?
He said the travel ban had a smooth rollout! Does anyone seriously believe that?
He lied about the biggest electoral college win since Ronald Reagan and was called on it in the press conference and forced to stammer out something about getting bad information.

Old 02-17-2017, 01:21 AM

1,071 posts, read 1,288,385 times
He's a caricature of himself. Alec Baldwin is a bit more entertaining and amusing though. He should do Trump's pressers. It would be much more tolerable not to have to watch Trump do himself. As the younger people say, "He is a hot mess!" With the emphasis on the mess.

Old 02-17-2017, 03:54 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.â€" (set 2 days ago)

27,175 posts, read 13,455,286 times
I had a good laugh at Trump's speech, and flicked through the news channels afterwards.

The BBC were just laughing at being called 'another beauty', however when I switched over to CNN which we also get in the UK everyone looked stern faced on the Wolf programme.

Old 02-17-2017, 04:21 AM

8,383 posts, read 4,366,655 times
If he spent half as much time addressing presidential issues rather than rambling on about trivial crap, he would be better off.

Old 02-17-2017, 04:24 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,601,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Wow. Trump nailed the media today and called out their overt biased and disrespect to the American people. It's no wonder that crap news services are bleeding readers and even more cash. If the main street media doesn't return to reality, they are done as a money making operation.

Amazing how Trump shamed liberal and democrat bias. Embarrassing day for democrats. Very embarrassing.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...hs-over-press/
I have an honest question for you OP....

Do you not realize that if you got your precious way, and somehow every single Democrat still holding office lost to a Republican, that this would be a one party state? Are you honestly ok with that?

Old 02-17-2017, 04:32 AM

12,962 posts, read 13,676,205 times
Its always some one else's fault with Trump. Some people are getting the message.

Old 02-17-2017, 04:47 AM

30,369 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Trump is 100% dead spot on and is unafraid of being totally honest, so that makes him very dangerous. Watching Trump smash the lying good for nothing media today, I thought he might turn out to be even better than Reagan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies