Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2017, 09:50 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,705,413 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Who in their right mind would listen to a reporter who is that over the top emotional?

Hell, all of us are emotional over this fiasco of an administration ! It is like looking at Looney Tunes when Trump does anything..........beyond bizarre and verging on insanity. Shep simply was astounded that he can say and do the things he does, things that defy all reason and truth. So are we.

How could any intelligent person listen to how Trump speaks and acts and not be alarmed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSx-N9ayCvU

The man is a nut case.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2017, 10:07 PM

13,389 posts, read 6,378,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Hell, all of us are emotional over this fiasco of an administration ! It is like looking at Looney Tunes when Trump does anything..........beyond bizarre and verging on insanity. Shep simply was astounded that he can say and do the things he does, things that defy all reason and truth. So are we.
Do you realize what a lunatic you sound like?

There are millions of Americans who are just like you except that they hold different political views who think that Trump makes sense.

Every four years we have elections. Someone wins, someone loses.

For whatever reason, the losers in this election are mentally unhinged.

I'm sure if you consult your doc, he/she will give you some meds for your anxiety.

I don't know what else to tell you.

Old 02-17-2017, 10:09 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,713,205 times
Quote:
Do you realize what a lunatic you sound like?

There are millions of Americans who are just like you except that they hold different political views who think that Trump makes sense.

Every four years we have elections. Someone wins, someone loses.

For whatever reason, the losers in this election are mentally unhinged.

I'm sure if you consult your doc, he/she will give you some meds for your anxiety.

I don't know what else to tell you.
No sane human being thinks Trump makes sense, sorry. Maybe in the delusional, alternate reality of low IQ and low education people he makes sense. But we don't go by those metrics to determine facts or objective truth.

I can believe the Earth is flat all I want. Doesn't make me any less dumb for believing it.

Trump supporters are the political equivalent of flat earthers.

Old 02-17-2017, 10:10 PM

5,190 posts, read 5,310,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
Why..... are the liberals and the press going to hunt us down?
With all the many other groups the chickensh-t trump lemmings live in constant fear of (homosexuals, scientists, strong women, brown people, secularists, intellectuals, artists, the working poor who collect food stamps, and everyone else they rail against and blame for the imminent collapse of our nation) it wouldn't surprise me in the least to learn they were worried about this nonsense too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Fox News is criticizing Dear Leader?! They're Fake News. Horrible. Sad!
Bad hombres! But nobody talks about that. Enemies of the people!

Old 02-17-2017, 10:12 PM

Quote:
No sane human being thinks Trump makes sense, sorry. Maybe in the delusional, alternate reality of low IQ and low education people he makes sense. But we don't go by those metrics to determine facts or objective truth.

I can believe the Earth is flat all I want. Doesn't make me any less dumb for believing it.

Ka-boom.

Old 02-17-2017, 10:12 PM

27,625 posts, read 21,028,102 times
Quote:

Pretty much the most gullible I've ever come across. I've seen children that are much less apt to buy Trump's brand of BS.

Old 02-17-2017, 10:13 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,452,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
There's a reason why Shepard Smith is not prime time.

He is not viewed as the poster child of Fox Opinion New, the way Hannity is.
Exactly!

Old 02-17-2017, 10:13 PM

13,389 posts, read 6,378,124 times
Quote:

Sorry youre wrong.

My IQ and education are equivalent or higher to any lefty.

Trump is entirely correct that the main stream media lies, spins and distorts the truth in service to their allegiance to the DNC and progressive agenda.

Old 02-17-2017, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Pretty much the most gullible I've ever come across. I've seen children that are much less apt to buy Trump's brand of BS.
I used to work in public schools and have also been a children's librarian.

I watched that presser and subsequent Q&A and my first thought was: most 5 year olds I've been around are more articulate, sympathetic and aware of the world around them than trump.

Old 02-17-2017, 10:18 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,862,038 times
Quote:
Sorry youre wrong.

My IQ and education are equivalent or higher to any lefty.

Trump is entirely correct that the main stream media lies, spins and distorts the truth in service to their allegiance to the DNC and progressive agenda.
Where does Fox News fall in this spectrum of yours?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies