Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2017, 09:43 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,210,098 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
Clinton raped at least 2 women, everyone in the whole world go's to jail for a long time for that except him.
More women than that were raped by Trump, including Ivana.

Since accusations equal guilt, right? No requirement for actual charges, trial and conviction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2017, 09:46 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,258,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
You still don't get it: it's not about him (or Clinton). It's about leftist moral preening, hypocrisy and pretense.
You mean like how the right lost their minds about Michelle Obama wearing a sleeveless ball gown to dinner and jeans shorts on AF-1, but seems totally okay with Melania and her nude photos with her fingers shoved up her nethers?

LOL.

Old 02-20-2017, 11:37 AM

6,928 posts, read 5,906,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
You mean like how the right lost their minds about Michelle Obama wearing a sleeveless ball gown to dinner and jeans shorts on AF-1, but seems totally okay with Melania and her nude photos with her fingers shoved up her nethers?

LOL.
Not one in a hundred Republicans know what you are talking about with the shorts and gown. That includes me.

Old 02-20-2017, 11:44 AM

6,617 posts, read 5,009,834 times
Quote:
We're talking about hypocrisy, and pretense. Try to keep up!
Gibberish, gibberish, gibberish. Try to keep up.

Old 02-20-2017, 11:48 AM

3,519 posts, read 2,822,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandavaran View Post
You don't have to go all the way back to Billy Bob.

Ummm, If President Trump had ignored numerous requests for extra security from a beleaguered ambassador from a hot spot and the ambassador and 3 additional men had been slaughtered by riotous mobs, what would the reaction be?

If President Trump had kept a private non-government e-mail server hidden away in a closet, handled by a mom and pop business, and then deleted over 30,000 e-mails that had been requested by congress, what would the reaction be?

And yet, the media couldn't stop fawning over the perpetrator in pantsuits.

And people wonder why the media is so distrusted and disliked? Sounds like Donald is playing this correctly.
What if Obama (since Trump always needs a boogie man to prop up his hypotheticals) equated the morality of the United States to that of Russia? We are as bad Putin?

Old 02-20-2017, 01:36 PM

6,617 posts, read 5,009,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
Clinton raped at least 2 women, everyone in the whole world go's to jail for a long time for that except him.
Only that he didn't.

Old 02-20-2017, 01:44 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,601,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
Are Trump worshippers reduced to dredging up stuff about a POTUS from 2 decades ago to invent scenarios about in order to deflect from the unfolding disaster that is the Trump admin?

SAD!!!!

I posted the same thing except you said it better than me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
OP, sooner or later you're going to have to focus on our current president and stop trying move the spotlight onto one or both of the Clinton's.

Quote:
LOL.

This is hilarious.

Yeah. Prez ***** grabber is a paragon of virtue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
More women than that were raped by Trump, including Ivana.

Since accusations equal guilt, right? No requirement for actual charges, trial and conviction.

Quote:

LOL.
I didn't know about that one but I'll take your word for it!

Old 02-20-2017, 02:02 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,258,444 times
Quote:
Not one in a hundred Republicans know what you are talking about with the shorts and gown. That includes me.
I'm not going to Google it. I just know how many Teapublicans griped about it.

Old 02-20-2017, 02:12 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,826,104 times
Quote:
Are you a leftist?? If so, then OF COURSE you don't care about what Slick did back in his days in the White House.
But should DJT do something very similar in the next four years, boy, you'll sure start caring THEN!!
lol
IMO there is no such thing as a "leftist" lol.

Except if you are speaking of someone who is left handed.

Point of my response is that Democrats and liberals don't care about how freaky DJT is.

They care more about how discriminatory he is versus whether or not he is a sexual freak like Bill Clinton.

In today's day and age, no one really cares about other people's sex lives unless it involves pedophilia or rape. I don't think that liberals would care all that much about Trump getting a BJ. They care more about other stuff.

IMO it is interesting that conservatives - who went bat sh*t crazy over Clinton's BJ doesn't seem to care at all about Trump's sexual past or present or his freaky-dom. He was on Howard Stern as a guest many times speaking disgustingly about sex and relationships. He also has been accused of a lot of sexual mis-deeds by women he has been associated with, including his ex wives. He's been accused of participating in a golden shower in Russia lol! IMO it is the conservatives (do you consider them "rightist" lol) who are hypocritical about sex and sexual relationships with DJT. Not the liberals.

Old 02-20-2017, 02:27 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Trump confessing to sexually assaulting women did make the news, but nothing what the OP was hoping for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies