Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2017, 01:49 PM

11,558 posts, read 12,048,065 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
not so much. I am seeing a lot of very upset, and bitter Trumpers who thought that Trump would magically get them a job. Instead Trump is just burning rubber, shouting like a fool and spreading blame.

At this point it is hard to find anyone who Trump has not attacked or blamed in the last couple of years.

His team are useless, they are unskilled wholly ignorant and are more concerned about hustling for positon than serving the nation.

I see sour grapes but it is people on the right very angry that their guy is flailing, failing and looking like a fool. but feel free to kid yourself..
President Trump hasn't even been in Office for a full month and of course there's a handful of disgruntled impatient people whining about our President not doing a year's worth of work in less than four weeks.

He doesn't even have his Cabinet at full capacity as yet due to the Dems waylaying everything.

Good grief people, take a deep breath and relax.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2017, 03:20 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,632,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katie45 View Post
President Trump hasn't even been in Office for a full month and of course there's a handful of disgruntled impatient people whining about our President not doing a year's worth of work in less than four weeks.

He doesn't even have his Cabinet at full capacity as yet due to the Dems waylaying everything.

Good grief people, take a deep breath and relax.
Obama signed a 1 Trillion dollar bill, just 4 weeks in to his first term..

Trump has not gotten close to getting anything off the ground and we are 4 weeks in. Where is Trump's stimulus plan? Where is the tax plan, where is the ACA replacement plan..

in short we are 4 weeks in and all we have is a massive mess.

TRump is up to his neck in Russians, and it will not go away just because you or Trump wants it to. All Trump needs to do is order a bipartisan unfettered investigation. If Trump has nothing to do with it, why object? If Trumps team are clean why wont they simply step up and ask for an investigation.

A too taking a breath, why are you protecting a man who is lying about voter fraud?

why ? really you know he is lying, we know he is lying the dogs in the street knows he is lying . Yet even yesterday he lied about his victory margins yet again!!!

You support of trump means you are supporting a liar and doing so knowingly .. sure hope you are not a religious person cause most western gods don't go for that...

Old 02-17-2017, 05:14 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,888,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
We never hear a denial of such claims...
Okay, I suppose I was not clear enough in my previous post. I have never heard or seen any verification or any evidence of the fake claim that those rallying in opposition to Trump and his policies and practices and associates are on anyone's payroll. False and very alternative news, which is perpetuated by Trump fans.

On the other hand, paid Russian trolls were identified on many Western online media sites over a year and a half ago, at first mostly writing easily spotted nonsense denying Russia's attack on Ukraine wherever online media sources had comment sections, then later switching to pro-Trump anti-Clinton messages.

These trolls were stationed in a sort of call center in St. Petersburg, and often were laughably bad in their use of written English, misusing colloquial expressions and omitting articles, which are not used in Russian, and assuming highly unlikely names. These are the only online commenters that I know of who made their living by their posts - they were paid by the Russian government.

Yes, there are all kinds of rumors floating around now about Soros supposedly paying vast sums to participants in various rallies and marches, but no one I know or have ever heard of has seen a penny. Alternative facts yet again, as well as fake news.

Hope that makes clear my position. If you want to call it a denial, deny away. Oh, that's right...

Last edited by CraigCreek; 02-17-2017 at 06:16 PM..

Old 02-17-2017, 09:42 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,906,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
This is precisely the feeling I got watching that pathetic press conference.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...weak-autocrat/
Monty, Monty, Monty...Give it up...! You lost.. America won.. Sit back and enjoy a real leader finally, after eight years of an America hating gay wimp...
You look more ridiculous with every rant...

Old 02-17-2017, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
I think people on the left and in the middle are appalled at the curent Presidency...the only people that aren't are his most diehard supporters. I know plenty of sane Republicans that think Trump is a complete and utter imbecile, and didn't vote for him, so it's definitely not "all of the right".
No you don't...!!!
Telling falsehoods makes you a democrat.. Very sad, you are siding with the anti-Amercan losers..!!
Trump won, America won....

Old 02-17-2017, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Flailing around like a sick flounder. Never answered one q. Stammers, doesn't finish thoughts or sentences. It's all a big bluff.
So you saw it too? Big Don kicking azz and taking names. It was beautiful.. All real American's love Big Don, he is MAGA...
Those of you that take delight in hoping for America to fail, like when the Muslim was in charge, are not liking him so much. too bad, you lost, and will continue to do so...

Old 02-17-2017, 10:10 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
No you don't...!!!
Telling falsehoods makes you a democrat.. Very sad, you are siding with the anti-Amercan losers..!!
Trump won, America won....

Yes Trump won, but I don't think America won. I think his rhetoric has diminished our leadership in the world. Many think he is a joke. And that is extremely sad for our country.

Old 02-17-2017, 10:18 PM

26,656 posts, read 28,659,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
[/b]

Yes Trump won, but I don't think America won. I think his rhetoric has diminished our leadership in the world. Many think he is a joke. And that is extremely sad for our country.
He's not cut out for this type of job. And that is very sad because he is the president. And while he's being used, his people behind the scenes are busy doing who-knows-what. They think of him as a convenient distraction to cover up whatever they are doing. He's a loud, uncouth, poorly spoken braggart liar--and that attracts attention to him and away from them. Our poor country.

Old 02-18-2017, 07:54 AM

11,558 posts, read 12,048,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Obama signed a 1 Trillion dollar bill, just 4 weeks in to his first term..

Trump has not gotten close to getting anything off the ground and we are 4 weeks in. Where is Trump's stimulus plan? Where is the tax plan, where is the ACA replacement plan..

in short we are 4 weeks in and all we have is a massive mess.

TRump is up to his neck in Russians, and it will not go away just because you or Trump wants it to. All Trump needs to do is order a bipartisan unfettered investigation. If Trump has nothing to do with it, why object? If Trumps team are clean why wont they simply step up and ask for an investigation.

A too taking a breath, why are you protecting a man who is lying about voter fraud?

why ? really you know he is lying, we know he is lying the dogs in the street knows he is lying . Yet even yesterday he lied about his victory margins yet again!!!

You support of trump means you are supporting a liar and doing so knowingly .. sure hope you are not a religious person cause most western gods don't go for that...
Take a deep breath and calm down. Everything will be fine.

Old 02-18-2017, 07:58 AM

5,788 posts, read 5,101,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
It's only the deranged left that believes this stuff.

The WaPo is blowing the dog whistle, and the left becomes more deranged.
But but but, all I see is a deranged orange cheetos making a fool of himself. The left and the media don't need to do anything. He's a one man catastrophy in slo-mo.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies