Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2017, 03:16 PM

35,691 posts, read 21,045,148 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
His supporters know this:

It's because he has stayed consistent with his campaign message. He IS shaking up Washington, which is why he has experienced so much push back. He CONTINUES to battle the media which has been biased and left unchecked for decades, even knowing the kind of retaliation he would receive. He is CLAMPING DOWN on illegal immigration, which is why those who support it are outraged. He HASN'T changed his rhetoric or allowed politics to mold him into another soul-less tool, which is why the anti-Trumpers here are still hating him for the same reasons as they did before he was president--guess what? His supporters are still loving him for the same reasons.

Makes me wonder then why anyone even acts surprised.
Not surprised his supporters are all in hallelujah mode. But. They really can't see they are not supporting American values. I feel sad for them, they have no idea, where they are heading... I pray , really pray it's a minuscule number of true blind supporters. And my opinion, if you can see the facade, bombard your congressmen non stop.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2017, 03:18 PM

2,407 posts, read 1,504,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Not surprised his supporters are all in hallelujah mode. But. They really can't see they are not supporting American values. I feel sad for them, they have no idea, where they are heading... I pray , really pray it's a minuscule number of true blind supporters. And my opinion, if you can see the facade, bombard your congressmen non stop.
Bahah, you just sound like what we were saying about Obama, only we had a real reason to fear.

Old 02-19-2017, 03:44 PM

35,691 posts, read 21,045,148 times
Quote:
Bahah, you just sound like what we were saying about Obama, only we had a real reason to fear.
Oh I agree, you definetly fueled by fear... Most certainly.

Old 02-19-2017, 04:51 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,140,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
I can't believe I'm saying this, but it looks like Trump is actually making America great again. Just look at the progress made since the election:
1. Unprecedented levels of ongoing civic engagement.
-
24. Now, more than anytime in history, everyone believes that anyone can be President. Seriously, anyone.
- Susan Keller
I'm confused. Are you Susan Keller, or are these someone else's idea?

Old 02-19-2017, 07:25 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,596,838 times
Quote:
Oh please

Old 02-19-2017, 07:41 PM

421 posts, read 204,969 times
All "the bad guys" (SJW leftist weirdos, angry blue-haired feminists, corporate/leftist media, "establishment" politicians, the globalists, the bankers, the elites, the NWO 1%, etc) are "against" Trump, and that's ALL I needed to know to support Trump

Trump has his faults, yes, but in my opinion "the dark side" candidate must ALWAYS be opposed fiercely.... no exceptions. Any sane person should always support "the good guy" by default in the context of the groups mentioned above.

It's simple logic: Trump is NOT from "the dark side", therefore he is legit

Hillary on the other hand? The candidate 110% backed by all the SAME "dark side" forces mentioned above??

Thank god she didn't win

Old 02-19-2017, 07:50 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
His supporters know this:

It's because he has stayed consistent with his campaign message. He IS shaking up Washington, which is why he has experienced so much push back. He CONTINUES to battle the media which has been biased and left unchecked for decades, even knowing the kind of retaliation he would receive. He is CLAMPING DOWN on illegal immigration, which is why those who support it are outraged. He HASN'T changed his rhetoric or allowed politics to mold him into another soul-less tool, which is why the anti-Trumpers here are still hating him for the same reasons as they did before he was president--guess what? His supporters are still loving him for the same reasons.

Makes me wonder then why anyone even acts surprised.
I am sick and tired of all of Trump's lies. I'm thankful for the media to call him out on it. And I'm thankful the media will continue to investigate his ties to Russia. Trump battles the media because they question him when no one else does. His supporters just accept his lies. The rest of us won't.

Old 02-19-2017, 10:54 PM

1,438 posts, read 778,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scend57 View Post
All "the bad guys" (SJW leftist weirdos, angry blue-haired feminists, corporate/leftist media, "establishment" politicians, the globalists, the bankers, the elites, the NWO 1%, etc) are "against" Trump, and that's ALL I needed to know to support Trump

Trump has his faults, yes, but in my opinion "the dark side" candidate must ALWAYS be opposed fiercely.... no exceptions. Any sane person should always support "the good guy" by default in the context of the groups mentioned above.

It's simple logic: Trump is NOT from "the dark side", therefore he is legit

Hillary on the other hand? The candidate 110% backed by all the SAME "dark side" forces mentioned above??

Thank god she didn't win
Trump is an elite and he's filled his administration with elites, bankers, and the 1%. Are you blind?

Old 02-19-2017, 10:58 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,471,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Lol. They are reporting the real news. Trump made up a fantasy event, fake news, about Sweden and it was reported in all of the newspapers, including Sweden.

If it is pouring rain, and Trump told his cult the sun was out, they would believe it. Sad!
He already did and they already did...his Inauguration Day rain. LOL

Old 02-19-2017, 11:04 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,471,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
I can't believe I'm saying this, but it looks like Trump is actually making America great again. Just look at the progress made since the election:
1. Unprecedented levels of ongoing civic engagement.
2. Millions of Americans now know who their state and federal representatives are without having to google.
3. Millions of Americans are exercising more. They're holding signs and marching every week.
4. Alec Baldwin is great again. Everyone's forgotten he's kind of a jerk.
5. The Postal Service is enjoying the influx cash due to stamps purchased by millions of people for letter and postcard campaigns.
6. Likewise, the pharmaceutical industry is enjoying record growth in sales of anti-depressants.
7. Millions of Americans now know how to call their elected officials and know exactly what to say to be effective.
8. Footage of town hall meetings is now entertaining.
9. Tens of millions of people are now correctly spelling words like emoluments, narcissist, fascist, misogynist, holocaust and cognitive dissonance.
10. Everyone knows more about the rise of Hitler than they did last year.
11. Everyone knows more about legislation, branches of power and how checks and balances work.
12. Marginalized groups are experiencing a surge in white allies.
13. White people in record numbers have just learned that racism is not dead. (See #6)
14. White people in record numbers also finally understand that Obamacare IS the Affordable Care Act.
15. Stephen Colbert's "Late Night" finally gained the elusive #1 spot in late night talk shows, and Seth Meyers is finding his footing as today's Jon Stewart.
16. "Mike Pence" has donated millions of dollars to Planned Parenthood since Nov. 9th.
17. Melissa FREAKING McCarthy.
18. Travel ban protesters put $24 million into ACLU coffers in just 48 hours, enabling them to hire 200 more attorneys. Lawyers are now heroes.
19. As people seek veracity in their news sources, respected news outlets are happily reporting a substantial increase in subscriptions, a boon to a struggling industry vital to our democracy.
20. Live streaming court cases and congressional sessions are now as popular as the Kardashians.
21. Massive cleanup of facebook friend lists.
22. People are reading classic literature again. Sales of George Orwell's "1984" increased by 10,000% after the inauguration. (Yes, that is true. 10,000%. 9th grade Lit teachers all over the country are now rock stars.)
23. More than ever before, Americans are aware that education is important. Like, super important.
24. Now, more than anytime in history, everyone believes that anyone can be President. Seriously, anyone.
- Susan Keller

Beautiful!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies