Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2017, 10:30 PM

42,840 posts, read 26,253,950 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
I will give you the "last night" part.......but why the hell are there so many videos on the internet showing women being chased, harassed and being beat up in your country?

For all of you who choose to ignore what President Trump was speaking about, it was this......IS this a LIE or are you condoning these actions and telling us it was the victims fault, not the men involved?
Swedish Migrants Brutally Rape Woman on Facebook Live, Swedes Protect Them

Swedish Migrants brutally raped a woman on Facebook Live, Their faces, their religion and country of origin were concealed by Swedish authorities. The Swedes also refuse to carry statistics on the obvious rise in crime and violence perpetrated by these migrant criminals in general.
This is cultural enrichment.
All the crap about the horrible crime in Sweden is only on nationalist alt right websites, they all post the same stuff; lots of undated photos with vague stories about what "might have happened" and "official sources told us". But there have been real statistics posted in this thread that disprove it.

But even more importantly you want to go right past the "last night" part as though that was just a simple little mistake that anyone could make, and it's not. It is significant that we elected a man who watches an edited video on Fox news and runs with it without vetting it. In my opinion he is mentally ill and unfit to serve as President.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2017, 11:14 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,436,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
OMG 30 million, the only time I ever heard that is when Trump said it, so you really are a true believer aren't you? Donald Trump wrongly says the number of illegal immigrants is 30 million or higher | PolitiFact Florida
PolitiFact is as left leaning as the people who own it lol.

In any case, they say others have said 30 million, so it has nothing to do with being a true believer.

I also don't believe there's only roughly a 1% error rate on the census and I don't believe for a minute that most illegals even answer the census.

In any case, doesn't matter. 11 million is enough that the problem needs to be resolved so find something else to quibble over.

Old 02-20-2017, 11:16 PM

29,214 posts, read 22,351,209 times
Lewandowsky, Trump's first campaign manager, admitted today that the New Hampshire voter fraud Trump claimed (and backed up by Lewandowsky) was a lie.

Trump's Former Aide Concedes There Was No Voter Fraud In New Hampshire | The Huffington Post

Is it sour grapes? Maybe. Corey Lewandowsky got shut out one door at a time from Trump, the campaign, and finally, the White House. His role as Chief Sycophant was taken by Kellyanne Conway, who does a better job than he did. So he could well be a very bitter man right now.

Old 02-20-2017, 11:21 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,119,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Lewandowsky, Trump's first campaign manager, admitted today that the New Hampshire voter fraud Trump claimed (and backed up by Lewandowsky) was a lie.

Trump's Former Aide Concedes There Was No Voter Fraud In New Hampshire | The Huffington Post
It was obvious enough that it was just more of the usual bull-**** out of Trump's pie hole when the powers that be within the state of NH asked for evidence and the Trump camp came up with zilch.

Old 02-20-2017, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
PolitiFact is as left leaning as the people who own it lol.

In any case, they say others have said 30 million, so it has nothing to do with being a true believer.

I also don't believe there's only roughly a 1% error rate on the census and I don't believe for a minute that most illegals even answer the census.

In any case, doesn't matter. 11 million is enough that the problem needs to be resolved so find something else to quibble over.
PolitiFact won a Pulitzer Prize so obviously the left has the facts straight, since you claim that it leans left. You don't win a Pulitzer for bull-****.

Old 02-20-2017, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
PolitiFact won a Pulitzer prize so obviously the left has the facts straight, since you claim that it leans left. You don't win a Pulitzer for bull-****.
You're entitled to your opinion. I read them enough to see their spin and it is definitely very left leaning which does not translate for me as always having their facts straight.

Old 02-20-2017, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
You're entitled to your opinion. I read them enough to see their spin and it is definitely very left leaning which does not translate for me as always having their facts straight.
Point to one spin from PolitiFact. The entire premise and integrity of PolitiFact is that it is unbiased FACT CHECKING.

Last edited by sickofnyc; 02-20-2017 at 11:42 PM..

Old 02-20-2017, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritholtz View Post
Something is going on today. May be it is Trump effect. Not sure if that paper is right wing or left wing. It could be protesters.

Opptøyer i Stockholm og politiet har avfyrt varselskudd: -Det ser ut som en krigssone her - Dagbladet

Interesting. Maybe one of the Swedish posters here earlier will come back and translate and tell us if something is going on.

I googled Sweden riots and came across a couple English speaking articles that said there were riots Monday night over someone being arrested in a heavily immigrant populated area of Stockholm. Rock throwing/car burning.

Not posting the link because I don't recognize the sources and have no idea if they were legit. Interestingly enough there were apparently riots among immigrants a few times over the last several years. Could just be someone regurgitating those pics to mess with people.

Nothing from mainstream media yet.

Old 02-20-2017, 11:44 PM

88,983 posts, read 44,799,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Even if they registered does not mean they voted. A friend from the U.K. was surprised when i told her she was registered to vote. She just filled out forms getting a drivers license and registering her car. She had no idea they gave her a registration form. Of course, she never attempted to vote.
That's due to the Motor Voter law. You're automatically registered to vote when you're issued a driver's license.

What needs to happen is to get the lists of illegal aliens issued driver's licenses from the states which do so, and cross-check them with the voter rolls to see which illegal aliens voted.

And actually, every illegal alien on those lists should be deported. The sooner, the better.

Old 02-20-2017, 11:46 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,623,706 times
This fake news.OP Get a JOB.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies