Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2017, 02:17 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,271,700 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
& what is So-called President's stance? After all, he went to military school.

His foreign policy is what Mr. Bannon dictates to him:

Steve Bannon: 'We're going to war in the South China Sea ... no doubt'

"The United States and China will fight a war within the next 10 years over islands in the South China Sea, and “there’s no doubt about that”. At the same time, the US will be in another “major” war in the Middle East.

Those are the views – nine months ago at least – of one of the most powerful men in Donald Trump’s administration, Steve Bannon, the former head of far-right news website Breitbart who is now chief strategist at the White House. ..."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...?client=safari

Bannon is the only one advising Trump?

Who was Obama's? David Axelrod telling him about the stimulus package that mostly went to Unions?.....where was the hysteria then?

is that Bannon giving his political opinion for Breitbart how he saw our foreign policy headed or his wish list? are you scared? LOL

Old 02-19-2017, 02:18 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,660,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
If you agree, that So-called President is dangerous to the Country, that puts you at odds with Senator Paul's position. Apparently he doesn't want representatives of his Party to be held accountable or investigated. He's a Republican as is his Father.
Agreed.

Old 02-19-2017, 02:19 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Sen. Paul on John McCain

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEfdH7aBCAw

Old 02-19-2017, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Rand Paul is wrong wrong wrong.

He should know that POWs who have been tortured LOVE sending other people's children to useless wars. It is their nature.
How dare he criticized a war hero? That is really low of him.

didn't Obama and Biden and the democrats criticized him when he was the GOP nominee in 2008?

are they low too?.....LOL

Old 02-19-2017, 02:21 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
didn't Obama and Biden and the democrats criticized him when he was the GOP nominee in 2008?

are they low too?
sarcasm

I should have added that !

Old 02-19-2017, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
sarcasm

I should have added that !

I know

Old 02-19-2017, 02:28 PM

30,636 posts, read 18,227,675 times
I thought Paul's was a very appropriate response to McShame. I'm so embarrassed that I supported (and paid for a bus trip to canvass in PA) for this fool back in 2008 (but, then again, who else was I going to support? Not Obama.)

Old 02-19-2017, 02:32 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I agree.

I'm not a trump fan, didn't vote for him, but I find the media lies and dishonesty to be outrageous. I find myself having to actually defend Trump, again, not so much defending him, but more of a vigil to get accurate and unbiased reporting.

Take this "Muslim ban" which isn't a Muslim ban, it's a restriction on seven nations where the governments in place can't or won't work with us to properly vet people. Yes, they happened to be Muslim majority countries, but the media is lying when they openly call it a Muslim ban. If it were a Muslim ban it would have to include around 50 countries, not just this seven.

Low information people hear this and run with it and call Trump a racist because he's banning Muslims.

I mean how damn stupid are people????????

They can't get basic facts checked, but are just dumbass's being dragged along like silly sheeple by the dishonest media.
What did Trump call it when he was campaigning? Why did he ask Giuliani to help him write a "Muslin Ban"?

Old 02-19-2017, 02:37 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
What did Trump call it when he was campaigning? Why did he ask Giuliani to help him write a "Muslin Ban"?
He's said so much crap that I can't recall all of it.

It doesn't matter, you're missing the larger point. It's not a Muslim ban, but a travel restriction, till proper vetting on these people coming from those seven nations can be had.

We can go back and forth all day here, I'm trying to keep it focused on the dishonest media. Again, not saying trump is a sweetheart, just sayin. They've got it out for them and I'm glad he's basically telling them FU back. I appreciate it to a degree. He does need to wind it down and focus on the issues more and less warfare with the media.

Old 02-19-2017, 02:45 PM

23,559 posts, read 17,227,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
Just because McCain has a personal ax to grind with Trump doesn't make him a liar. He's just less likely to keep his mouth shut about his opinion. There are probably a few other Republicans who feel as McCain does but in order to protect their careers, they won't speak out.

So while I agree that McCain has personal issues with Trump, I don't think he's making stuff up. Just no incentive to keep his mouth shut.
mccain has become irrelevant by attacking trump as if he were dem making up accusation based on wild imagination.

Sad to see such a hero go down in flames of his own making.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies