Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2017, 07:47 AM

1,649 posts, read 1,008,168 times

Advertisements

The racists are out in force today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2017, 07:48 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,808,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokinouta View Post
Yet, here is whats reported in Syria. "We've broken down the 162 stories we've gathered from the onset of the conflict in March 2011 through March 2013 into 226 separate pieces of data. All our reports are currently marked "unverified" (even those that come from well-known sources like Human Rights Watch, the United Nations, and news outlet such as the BBC) because we have not yet been able to independently confirm them. Eighty percent of our reports include female victims, with ages ranging from 7 to 46. Of those women, 85 percent reported rape; 10 percent include sexual assault without penetration; and 10 percent include detention that appears to have been for the purposes of sexualized violence or enslavement for a period of longer than 24 hours. (We generally use this category when we hear soldiers describe being ordered to detain women to rape them; we're not guessing at intent.) Gang rape allegedly occurred in 40 percent of the reports about women."
https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...crisis/274583/

Were the refugees are fleeing from. Yet you say in Sweden, all are well behaved. No problems there. They must have an extremely good vetting system.
Uhm, you happen to know that Syria is in its 6th year of a brutal civil war?

Old 02-20-2017, 07:56 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Sweden has opened their doors to future trouble. 163k homeless, jobless from places like Somalia and Afghanistan. What could go worng?

Trump may have been unclear, but Sweden experiencing a migrant crime wave | Fox News

Quote:
Nationwide, the terror threat level is at “elevated” and police believe at least 300 Swedish nationals have travelled to Syria and Iraq for jihadi training. On Feb. 11, a Swedish man and a Danish man were arrested in Turkey, suspected of plotting to carry out attacks in Europe. Tofik Saleh, a 38-year-old Swedish citizen of Iraqi origin, had been training with ISIS since 2014, officials said.

On the same day Springare posted his screed, a Swedish court turned over to Belgium evidence – seized in Malmo – in connection with the 2016 Brussels terror attacks, prosecutors said.

Sweden has taken in 650,000 asylum-seekers during the past 15 years – including 163,000 in 2015 alone, The Spectator reported. Of those refugees, 35,000 were unaccompanied children – or at least claimed to be. The children – mostly males from Afghanistan and Somalia – are only identified as minors by the age the applicant gives. The only time an applicant-provided age is rejected is if it’s “obviously” untrue, though there’s no clear definition of “obviously.” The Spectator interviewed asylum-seekers who admitted to lying about their age to improve their chances of avoiding deportation.

Old 02-20-2017, 08:01 AM

6,418 posts, read 7,250,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleinie View Post
See, why does Sweden want to cover anything up if they have nothing to hide? Hard to believe these are the same people that were the Vikings, they sure wouldn't have tolerated this third world garbage.
Er... They're not covering anything up because there isn't anything to cover up. Crime in Sweden has stayed in the same level since 2005.

Old 02-20-2017, 08:20 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Blue Sky View Post
While it may appear (info courtesy of Ariete) that there are direct link issues I have however had no problems finding the story using these Swedish engines.....

Further information is provided by Natsku in post #57
You were both proved wrong. The article is being blocked deliberately blocked. Daily Mails lawyers felt they had no choice given Sweden's laws.

Daily Mail blocks Sweden for legal reasons

Old 02-20-2017, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by viribusunitis View Post
Works like a charm when using a Swedish proxy. Fake.

https://swedenproxy.com

Next.
Not false at all. It is being deliberately blocked by the Daily Mail's Lawyers due to Swedish law.

Daily Mail blocks Sweden for legal reasons

Lots of people proved wrong in this topic today.

Old 02-20-2017, 08:26 AM

16,825 posts, read 17,733,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleinie View Post
https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.c...of-population/

A few months ago I watched a video posted by a Swedish woman that lives there. It was heartbreaking to watch her cry as she told the story of a wheelchair bound paralyzed woman who was raped by Muslim migrants. She said they are horrified that they didn't do anything to these men stating that victim didn't fight back.

How the hell was she supposed to do that?!!! This female Swedish citizen went on to say that so many in her country are outraged about what is happening and that until these migrants came that rape was nearly nonexistent there. She went on to say that their government also doesn't allow them to talk about or discuss this openly!!! So the people are being censored....victimized twice!!!

I swear, a good portion of European countries need their own French Revolution! These traitors in their governments should be ousted and given a public execution!
It even close to true. Do you even remotely check out your own "sources"?

This source includes links to the actual crime rates and data from Sweden.

https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/opi...beandmail.com&

Old 02-20-2017, 08:30 AM

1,132 posts, read 2,124,653 times
Sweden government and media can cover up the truth all they want, but the people know better. Islamic immigrants are WRECKING EUROPE.

Old 02-20-2017, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southeasttexas View Post
Sweden government and media can cover up the truth all they want, but the people know better. Islamic immigrants are WRECKING EUROPE.

As proved above, they are using legal devices to keep it out of the press.

Old 02-20-2017, 08:41 AM

3,458 posts, read 1,455,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Uhm, you happen to know that Syria is in its 6th year of a brutal civil war?
Yes, and I also know people are taking hoards of refugees from countries like Syria without knowing who's in that crowd.
I'm sure there is a magic dust Sweden sprinkles on all refugees to ensure only the good ones who want to forgo their former practices come into their country. Same with Germany.

Zainab Salbi: Why women are still being stoned to death - CNN.com

Right now in the countries refugees are coming from Islam has changed. The extremists are changing the rules and women are suffering because of it. It's horrible.
The extremists think you can freely rape a women if she is not a true Muslim. Well, not many women are "true" Muslims to these extremists.

While I think it's a good idea to get the innocent out of these places, I also don't have much doubt that rebels are getting through. I have little doubt that this will cause unwanted crime, and a few terror attacks like in Paris. I also have little doubt that integrating into a free non Muslim society will prove a challenge and there will be abuse.
I think the Swedish victims would rather it be addressed instead of ignored for reputation sake. There won't be an absence of violence like they claim from refugees. That's just ridiculous to believe. It's hard to integrate. Especially from those countries who's morals are a complete 180 from the countries they've been dropped into. I do hope over time the women of these groups find their voice and start a new.

I don't think it's a huge amount, I do think Trump exaggerates. But, I do find it amusing that news stations are now admitting the news story Trump referred to needed it's sources checked because, yes Mr. Trump, we are all fake news and need to be checked thoroughly. Including CNN and FOX. So, don't quote us. lol

It's so brilliant I'm now wondering if Trump did it on purpose. Hey, I'll quote a news story and see if they say it's fake news. lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies