Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2017, 07:54 AM

5,701 posts, read 3,196,282 times

Advertisements

Maybe they would understand what's going on in Sweden if they reported the whole story?

Three arrested in Sweden over 'Facebook Live gang rape' - CNN.com

Quote:
"This rape was broadcast live on a Facebook group and numerous people have been in touch regarding seeing this broadcast," they said.
"The police went to said apartment, and in the apartment were three men and a woman. The three men were detained on the spot and then arrested by prosecutors at 2:30pm on Sunday."
They were able to get their ages, but somehow their nationalities weren't available to CNN...

Quote:
The police said the men arrested were born in 1992, 1996 and 1998 -- meaning they are aged between around 19 and 25. The woman was born in 1986, making her around 31.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2017, 07:57 AM

8,078 posts, read 6,678,956 times
I posted that link in another thread referring to Muslim rapists and saw that too. In other links it clearly states that the rapists were Muslim.

Old 02-20-2017, 08:12 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,439,217 times
In Janury, 2016, Sweden issued a Police order, forbidding disclosure of race or ethnicity of suspects, presumably to avoid racism. For this reason, it's not possible for a media outlet to do so.

Media has no factual basis to report race or ethnicity of suspect unless disclosed by Police.

Speculation on my part that some of those who watched the live stream, inferred the suspects were Afghan migrants.

Reportedly, local Police are looking for a copy of the live stream to prosecute suspects.

Last edited by middle-aged mom; 02-20-2017 at 08:29 AM..

Old 02-20-2017, 08:30 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,367,328 times
It looks as if Sweden is actively threatening news sources to block this kind of information from getting into the press.

Government lawsuits for divulging details about cases.

Daily Mail blocks Sweden for legal reasons

Old 07-03-2017, 04:04 PM

296 posts, read 230,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
It looks as if Sweden is actively threatening news sources to block this kind of information from getting into the press.

Government lawsuits for divulging details about cases.

Daily Mail blocks Sweden for legal reasons

If it were a white guy, there would be bold headlines. Why is it okay to protect them.
Folks, we are in big trouble here, seems more and more THEY can do whatever they want.

Old 07-03-2017, 04:48 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,423,925 times
*yawn* OOOOlllllddd thread.

ahhh..the ubiquitous 'they', funny how I just don't seem to be afraid??

Old 11-16-2018, 05:33 PM
Status: "A solution in search of a problem" (set 9 days ago)

34,410 posts, read 16,510,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
*yawn* OOOOlllllddd thread.

ahhh..the ubiquitous 'they', funny how I just don't seem to be afraid??
What's wrong with a little truth about bringing uncivilized people to the West. I'm not advocating a religious or racial test; just vetting.

Old 05-18-2023, 08:56 AM

279 posts, read 264,149 times
First, you dont know if they actually raped the woman. you dont know the facts, they allegedly raped her. I am not saying that the rape didnt happen but there is a long history of people of marginalized communities being falsely accused of rape. How many black men were wrongfully convicted of raping white women through history. Also raping a woman is not matter of civilized or uncivilized societies. Jeffrey Epstein and his clients were all supposedly very civilized and they were raping little girls. There are lots of cases of American people raping women I know at least three of them that were elected president. There is no reason to bring up whether they were afghan migrants or white americans to the converstions. Also I am sad that the you have the audacity of calling people from afghanistan and middle east uncivilized while their country bombed wedding, raped teenagers of people whom they bombed. killed, tortured them like savages in their own houses took them to Guantanamo and tortured them more and stole all their mines and wealth and ruined their lives. So think before opening that ****hole!

Old 05-18-2023, 09:04 AM

8,579 posts, read 9,049,201 times
You responded to an old post from 2017. Do a little digging now to see what happened in this case. What was the outcome?

Old 05-18-2023, 09:09 AM

279 posts, read 264,149 times
I didnt know the post was from 6 years ago, it randomly came up in my feed as I was looking into the affordable housing threads, i am from Afghanistan so someone calling my people uncivilized boiled my blood. Had to respond!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies