Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2023, 11:14 AM

462 posts, read 207,761 times

Advertisements

Gotta love these satire artists. And the Democrats (and their tame media) are the target-rich environment that provides SO much material.

--------------------------------------

https://babylonbee.com/news/media-ad...m_medium=email

Media Admits They Lied About That Russia Collusion Thing But Are Totally Telling The Truth About Everything Else

May 16, 2023 · BabylonBee.com

U.S. — After John Durham's newly released report confirmed the Trump-Russia collusion narrative was entirely fabricated, several notable media figures admitted they lied to the American people for 3 years but promised that they're totally telling the truth about everything else.

"I would never lie to the American people. Except for that one time. That doesn't count," said CBS News Anchor Scott Pelley. "Just look at how serious and trustworthy my face is. Look at my sincere gaze as I stare soulfully into the camera and deliver my prepared lines with the gravitas of a real truth-teller. Come on!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2023, 01:15 PM

24,484 posts, read 17,220,223 times
The American people have lost faith in our Government, the FBI, the DOJ and the mass media. They are all a bunch of Liars and Manipulators.

Trump exposed the swamp that we are living in and it is a bunch of back stabbing ugly people that will lie to our faces and then deny it when the Truth does slip out.

I don't see how we can ever trust them again.

Old 05-17-2023, 01:28 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,085,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
The American people have lost faith in our Government, the FBI, the DOJ and the mass media. They are all a bunch of Liars and Manipulators.

Trump exposed the swamp that we are living in and it is a bunch of back stabbing ugly people that will lie to our faces and then deny it when the Truth does slip out.

Don't give up hope:

"The Babylon Bee is a news satire website that publishes satirical articles on religion, politics, current events, and well-known public figures"

Its a joke....

Old 05-17-2023, 05:46 PM

27,137 posts, read 15,310,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post

Oh so much worse than just this.

Old 05-17-2023, 05:48 PM

27,137 posts, read 15,310,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Don't give up hope:

"The Babylon Bee is a news satire website that publishes satirical articles on religion, politics, current events, and well-known public figures"

Its a joke....
Wow, you thinking those aren't getting the satire is as bad as those that ate up all the media's and governments decpetion for all of these years.

Oh yeah, you were there.

Last edited by bluesjuke; 05-17-2023 at 06:00 PM..

Old 05-17-2023, 05:55 PM

5,281 posts, read 3,074,759 times
This is not going to heal anytime soon.
How can anyone ever trust a liar?
If your SO cheated on you would you still trust and have faith in them?

This was not a fair election because the scale of justice was not even.

Old 05-18-2023, 07:13 AM

24,484 posts, read 17,220,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Don't give up hope:

Its a joke....

Yes I am familiar with the Babylon Bee but it is no joke that our Federal agencies and the mass media are compromised and working for the Democrats.
What else can we think when the FBI tells the media to suppress the Hunter Biden laptop and they do?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies