Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2017, 01:52 PM

17,798 posts, read 13,692,692 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by franniejacks View Post
Trumpholes view woman as chattel. Just like their Glorious Leader. Whether wife or child. This transcript between Howard Stern and tRump.

In September 2004, Stern asks Trump if he can call Ivanka "a piece of ass," to which Trump responds in the affirmative.
"My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka," says Trump.
"By the way, your daughter," says Stern.
"She's beautiful," responds Trump.
"Can I say this? A piece of ass," Stern responds.
"Yeah," says Trump.
One of the few things I am grateful for about Trump being nominated and winning the election is that the right wingers can no longer play their moral "high card".

The fact that they are supporting a self proclaimed hedonistic playboy should be the end of that nonsense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2017, 01:55 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
One of the few things I am grateful for about Trump being nominated and winning the election is that the right wingers can no longer play their moral "high card".

The fact that they are supporting a self proclaimed hedonistic playboy should be the end of that nonsense.
Playboy? He's a freakin' pervert! And very quickly looking more and more like a dirty old man pervert.

Old 02-20-2017, 01:59 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,142,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
Melania has class which Slick Willies and Obama's wives lacked...Hillary's wardrobe looks like a classic Omar the Tent Maker original. And Obama wife looks like she spend your younger days dumpster dipping.

See how the snarky remarks work.

Apparently you don't know what "class" is. It's not exclusively a matter of wardrobe. I assure you, if Hillary Clinton dressed like Melania, who is more than two decades her junior, you'd be be even more insulting. Of course, Melania hasn't had much of anything else to do. As an uneducated trophy wife, it's not as if she actually had a job. Both Hillary and Michelle are highly educated professionals.

Old 02-20-2017, 02:01 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swayalot View Post
I agree every other 1st Lady put me to sleep.
Melania is the only 1st Lady that glues me to the screen.

You really should get out more!

Old 02-20-2017, 02:04 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Don't be silly. I don't know ANY Trump supporters in real life want to turn this country into a family business.
I didn't vote for him becasue of all these other people in his family. Yikes!

Old 02-20-2017, 02:07 PM

2,695 posts, read 3,401,480 times
The poster is trolling, probably a young kid trying
to get everyone riled up.

Old 02-20-2017, 02:08 PM

13,601 posts, read 4,932,646 times
Quote:
As I said in my OP- I don't know what it is about her, but she has more power over the audience than any other woman in America.

I hardly ever hear anyone mention Gandhi, almost never hear anyone mention Caesar, and very rarely Alexander the Great.
I hear people talk about Donald Trump WAY more than any other figure in history.
Hitler I think is called "infamous", not famous.
2000 years from now? The most famous people of world history in 2017 are different to the most famous people in world history in 4017. A lot changes in 2000 years.

President Trump is most unique man, ever, and easily the most unique world leader ever.
Jesus Christ is the only contender, however by the time the internet came along Jesus Christ was past his prime, so I think Trump has beaten Jesus.
Its all up for debate though, so don't feel ashamed if you disagree with me.
Don't worry, I won't feel ashamed.
You sound kind of like Trump himself, like when he claimed he had the biggest crowd ever to watch an inauguration (it wasn't) or the biggest electoral victory since Reagan (it wasn't). Are you another person that we should take seriously, but not literally?
I mean, how can you say "most unique leader ever"? Do you know about every world leader that ever existed? According to North Korea, Kim Jong Il hit 5 holes-in-one in the best golf round ever played, the very first time he tried the game. Bet Trump can't top that!

Old 02-20-2017, 02:12 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
I agree as I said in my OP, Ivanka is a future President.
The fact President Donald Trump removed her from the family business is an indicator that she is next in line for the Presidency, and not Eric or Don Junior.
Then again her husband is part of the White House, so that may be the reason.
But I'm confidence one of the offspring will run for President, that I can tell you, and she seems to be the most natural leader.
I hope Ivanka keeps the "here comes the sun" theme song for all her speeches, including when she's president.
Don Junior will probably end up running too, he looked extremely keen when he gave that speech at the convention, plus he's got a very combative personality like when he ripped CNN when they were interviewing him (he brought up the debate question being given to Hillary).
Opinions are not facts.

Both she and her husband cut ties with their respective family businesses because her husband is a top advisor to Trump and is expected to broker world peace or something.

Legacy politics have not worked out well for most.

Bobby Kennedy was murdered.

Bush 2 had a rough go of it and Jeb did not secure the nomination.

Hillary lost.

Old 02-20-2017, 02:16 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times
Quote:
I don't know what it is about her, but she has more power over the audience than any other woman in America.
Its not just because she's married to the most famous man in world history.
She has even more power in her speeches than Ivanka, and Ivanka is a future President.
I was going to post just an "Oh please!" but I saw you were being sarcastic.

Carry on.

Old 02-20-2017, 02:20 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,142,059 times
Quote:
I agree every other 1st Lady put me to sleep.
Melania is the only 1st Lady that glues me to the screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
You really should get out more!

What the poster probably means is that he's exclusively focused on appearance. Melania must certainly have the most personal vanity of any First Lady in a long time. She apparently has no interests, no causes, no career in the real sense of the word. So naturally the poster enjoys looking at her

Other first ladies - like Michelle and Hillary - are educated, articulate people. They have ideas, they have opinions, they have causes. And, let's face it: Bill Clinton and Barack Obama were proud to have their wives speak. However, the poster has no interest in substance. He's more of the Trump school only looking at appearance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies