Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2017, 02:22 PM

11,220 posts, read 8,291,563 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
The most famous man in world history. Ok sure.
I know, right! That would mean she's banging Michael Jordan, Muhammed Ali or Tiger Woods. I can't imagine that would go over very well with Racist Trump...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2017, 02:25 PM

39,182 posts, read 27,570,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
You really should get out more!
lol Maybe there are differences between men and women. I don't know any men I know nothing about can glue me to the screen.

After a while, everybody just looks equally boring.

Old 02-20-2017, 02:26 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,154,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
That's a bold statement.
Wait until he finds out about Trump's many connections to the Russians.

Tick
Tock
Tick
Tock

Melania will need a new wardrobe and stage presence for the hearings and sentencings. Less "come hither" and more "uh, oh".

Old 02-20-2017, 02:26 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,594,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
You never said "the people I know talk the most about Trump."

You said "can you think of anyone more people have heard of?"

Well, yesh. I can.

The Queen of England, for example.

Elvis Presley.

Michael Jackson.

Old 02-20-2017, 02:45 PM

4,491 posts, read 2,224,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swayalot View Post
What issues are you talking about?
I've approved all of President Trump's executive orders.
Well... I don't. Would that not be the discussion? Also, I think the issues are bigger than that like the general health of the political climate.

Old 02-20-2017, 02:47 PM

52,185 posts, read 52,623,070 times
I don't get this perception of her at all, I find her to be sorta awkward on stage and has a look in her head that she'd rather be anywhere else. Never once did a get a elegant confident "owning it" vibe from her.

I'm not picking on her, just sayin. I wasn't an Obama fan, but I found that Michelle really sorta glowed and did indeed own it when she was in public or at some function.

Old 02-20-2017, 02:56 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,249,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I don't get this perception of her at all, I find her to be sorta awkward on stage and has a look in her head that she'd rather be anywhere else. Never once did a get a elegant confident "owning it" vibe from her.

I'm not picking on her, just sayin. I wasn't an Obama fan, but I found that Michelle really sorta glowed and did indeed own it when she was in public or at some function.
An honest opinion is not picking on her. She's very pretty, but, frankly, I think she is extremely unimpressive as a speaker or a presence--I kind of feel sorry for her.

She really struggles with English and appears almost as a caricature of herself when on stage. She obviously does not want to be doing this and it shows on her face. Trump shouldn't force her to go to these rallies. I'm sure she'd rather be elsewhere.

Old 02-20-2017, 02:58 PM

1,679 posts, read 2,541,958 times
Wow, the maturity of this post speaks volumes! Who does this??? Self-convincing statements are needed this bad? GOD SEES ALL!!

Old 02-20-2017, 03:00 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,852,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swayalot View Post
I don't know what it is about her, but she has more power over the audience than any other woman in America.
Its not just because she's married to the most famous man in world history.
She has even more power in her speeches than Ivanka, and Ivanka is a future President.
Don't see it even remotely. No she doesn't have a lot of stage presence. She fades into the background for me as a speaker. She doesn't seem to connect much with people. Great clothing though.

Old 02-20-2017, 03:03 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,852,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Melanie Trump is an immigrant like my family is and an example of how legal immigration works and how all people should enter the country or face what is known as "deportation " and no rights!
Nope, she was an "illegal" immigrant like many. But she does have citizenship now. So that's great. But she doesn't get a pass because she is white!

Trump's wife worked illegally during her first weeks in the US, documents show | Fox News

Personally intent matters more to me than paperwork. But it is a well known fact the modeling industry exploits tourist visas, and their young and inexperienced workers for profit.
Runway Injustice: How the modeling industry exploits young workers
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies