Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2017, 05:07 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,767,070 times

Advertisements

This Is What Actual Racism Looks Like : Warning Graphic Content

Pure racism and violence!

Graphic video so be aware!

Old 10-26-2017, 05:39 AM

19,848 posts, read 12,113,717 times
That was hard to watch when she turned onto the little kid. 😢

Old 10-26-2017, 05:57 AM

5,661 posts, read 3,525,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
This Is What Actual Racism Looks Like : Warning Graphic Content

Pure racism and violence!

Graphic video so be aware!
Thank you for sharing, bentlebee.

I believe it's important for people to know racism can cross over from ANY culture to another.
Unfortunately, right now in society some blacks say it's all the whites causing racism and supremacy.
It really seems to be doing serious damage to our society and youth.

Old 10-26-2017, 06:27 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,227,035 times
Lock her Arse Up!!!!!!! And charge the bystanders with what ever charges can be found. This girls has no business loose in society. (no insanity plea)!!

The average white people has not a damn thing to do with the situation of the average black persons life. No white people came and littered up your neighbor hood, or made you sit around in ghetto costumes, and hang out like one is "practicing and preparing to be civil and civic disruptive as in being a hoodlum".

Stop trying to blame ones sorry ass life conditions on others, "go to school", "learn to respect the system", "learn how to manage and present yourself in civil society", and stop running around looking to blame others because of their skin because one did not do something themselves to make better their own lives. If you go on a campus and become a disruptive being, then send them directly to a incarceration camp, that mandates they learn and successfully complete their education and a program in civil and civic responsibility, if it take them 10 yrs to do so, that's on them. If they can't and don't learn, when they turn 21 move them over to a managed camp environment, where they are controlled and managed into a rigid program. Eventually they will either learn, or spend their life under such conditions.

As to the Segment of Black people, that "segment" of Black people need to cut this crap and when they do stuff like this, lock their arse away. There are too many black people doing well, and they are doing so because they put their efforts and attention to learning, working and focusing on making their lives better.
These other thuggish types looking to blame white people, need to screw their head on right, and get that self defeating ignorance out of their mind.

Quote:
80+% of black people are not non productive and do not promote, engage or care for these thug types and those who run around crating havoc and trying to blame the average white person for everything, the bulk of black people are working and preparing themselves to be contributors within society. To be tarnished by these thug types is something that black people have to stand up against and develop a "Zero Tolerance" for and against it.
No community black or white should have come to accept this "lack of respect for public self presentation", to allow people to walk around in pajamas, pants hanging down and showing their underwear and their arse, There are white communities with a variety of lack of respect for public self presentations habits as well, No community "black or white" should accept that stupidity and ignorance. Give them $150 ticket every time its seen!!! if they can't pay, remand them to a "civil and civic reform program, until they learn and understand the responsibility within civil and civic community".
"Maybe" - We better learn from some of the more civil and civic environment that mandate public decorum, such as places like Singapore and Other places, who do not allow civic and civil disruptive madness.

ANYONE, black or white feel they are discriminated against, "Take it to Court", if you can't and don't take it to court then you don't want to address it in the legal channels, and its questionable if you even want to address any wrongs having been done.

Too many young hood mentality blacks running around with a chip on their shoulder, because they chose to skip school, go there and not learn, and chose to seek out an excuse for their situations and condition, rather than apply themselves to some worthwhile endeavor to improve their lives. This "Thug" mentality is not to be tolerated in our society, and that goes for Black Thugs, White Thugs, Latin Thugs and Any Other Thug of any Ethnic Make up.

I see crazy stuff all the time, and people wonder why their conditions are skewed to the downside. I see young school and/or college, Vocational and Technical school age people, "DOING NOTHING", I see blacks ones, white ones and in some areas groups of mixtures of such. I see young working age men, walking around in some slippers with their pants hanging down, and then wanting to claim someone else is the problem, when their very image is the problem, I see people walking around that won't even comb their own hair, and some areas I see people at these "hang out houses', in the middle of the day, sitting around doing nothing.

These are often part of the make up of people who break in peoples homes, steal working peoples stuff, and rob community business and walk up and down the street with their "image degrading and bringing down the value of communities", and I have driven around and noticed... "Litter', and what I found, is one can almost identify they are in a lower income black area, just by the image of the litter, and when you look around, the community is often filled with lower income blacks, where the litter is every place, broken down vehicles in the yards, people have not thought to cut their grass or trim their shrubbery, as if they have no respect for the other neighbors in the areas.
Some of this stuff is seen in poor white communities of unkempt homes, broken down vehicles, and junk piled up, but often less generalized litter all over the street side is one of the differences.

It's pathetic....Economic is one thing but a "ghetto making mind" is a whole different things. "Some of these kids have a ghetto making mind".

Cities invest money in parks as a public space for everyone, and for some thug to come and turn it into something else, we need to "Enforce Laws" that make these places "ZERO TOLERANCE" across the nation, with a mandatory 20 yr penalty for anyone who harms or accost another in any way or form in these spaces, and that includes the streets within communities people navigate to their homes and these public spaces.

These kids with "mental issues", are the parents responsibility, and we need to mandate that the parents do something to manage these people.

People in general, you know if your kid is "nuts", you know if you have a belligerent imbecile", and "you know if you have a young thug" - Either seek some help and if you can't find any, Go "Register than Young Person with the Local Police Department" as a potential threat in society. The Cities and States have many "diversion programs', but the programs don't work if the people "lie to themselves" and "deny" that they have a problem child.

All these people killing kids, molesting babies and molesting other kids and imbeciles like this girl, can be stopped. There is someone who knew this girl was a "civic problem".... and they just passed it off.

If the young girl being attacked had a weapons for defense, the thug girl would be dead, and it would be 100% self defense. But who wants to live with that scenario. Therefore.. Parents, Communities, when you KNOW, some of these kids are "Civil Problem Makers and Potential is High to be a Civil Problem Makers" - photograph them and send it to the police, get their address and send it to the Police.

We to get them off the streets as being a "Community Nuisances".

Noting is worst for any community than to do nothing against "Street Thuggery", and "Man or Woman who is a continual loud mouth rebel rousing hell raiser", Black or White !!!!!!

There are white communities that have Street Thuggery, and there are black communities that have Street Thuggery, and its time to put a stop to it.

I don't personally care for AG Jeff Sessions.... but, "If he can put together a program that is not bias, not bigoted and balanced in how it deal with people without there being any racial imbalance, then I am in support of programs to "lock these people away", "send them to work and education camps", "and make them "earn their way back into society" if they are capable of being reformed to respect Civil Society and themselves to lives as civil human beings.

I don't personally care for Ben Carson either, But Sessions should be working with the Carson, of HUD to help deal with poverty, and the impacts of it within communities white and black.

We need a MANDATORY process where either you go to School or Reformatory Incarceration, and when School is done, EVERY YOUNG PERSON, who is not in college or a self choice to go to vocational and technical programs, to MANDATE that all must be in one or the other, and they "must successfully complete the program"..

There is no such thing as having any Freedom in America, without First having and embracing Responsibility. Therefore anyone under the age of 21 is to be remanded to these programs, or induct them into what I say is a program we as a society must create, called the Civic Corp.
We need to get over this delusions that Freedom is not being directed and/or mandated to prepare ones self to be a contributing member of society. We need to stop talking about "Freedom" and take about "Responsibility".... When that is done and met and people RELEARN WHAT IS A CIVIL SOCIETY, then as they are develoeped to be responsible, they are Free to live in a Civil Society.

Last edited by Chance and Change; 10-26-2017 at 06:56 AM..

Old 10-26-2017, 06:33 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times
This happened over two years ago.

The perp was arrested shortly after this incident on an unrelated charge.

Not sure what happened to her.

Old 10-26-2017, 08:11 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,289,784 times
I don't know if it's an example of racism or more an example of unruly, undisciplined, ignorant, unloved brats acting out.....I'd carry a taser in that neighborhood.
The brats need to face more consequences for their stupidity...they need to be set up, rounded up, and set straight..one way or another

Old 10-26-2017, 08:16 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,943,335 times
God help us. These are animals...the one hitting AND those looking on. Seeing stuff like this is why people carry firearms.

Old 10-26-2017, 08:33 AM

3,614 posts, read 1,737,772 times
Savages. Pure savages.

Old 10-26-2017, 08:56 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,415,445 times
No no, you have it all wrong. I just checked, and the perpetrators in the video are only being PREJUDICED according to the new Doublespeak Dictionary, Revised Version #1984, available in sociology and race theory departments across the country. They can't be racist.

The victims at any rate had innate and subconscious racism and unearned privilege, so they got what they deserved. Group Karma.

Old 10-26-2017, 09:12 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,713,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post
Thank you for sharing, bentlebee.

I believe it's important for people to know racism can cross over from ANY culture to another.
Unfortunately, right now in society some blacks say it's all the whites causing racism and supremacy.
It really seems to be doing serious damage to our society and youth.
# Terrible, terrible display of humanity. Attacking the little kid like that makes me want her to be beaten down by a 200 lb male....to see how it feels to attack someone so much smaller than you.

# Unfortunately, I grew up and seen stuff like this all the time....from girls. My environment was all black....so no white girls got beat down like that....just other black girls. Hence, I am missing the connection as to why this incident is racism. I have seen light skin black girls fighting dark skinned black girls calling them "black ******es". I have seen the reverse of that too. I have seen fights were they called the other, "fat", "ugly"...etc. In this incident, I did not hear any verbal degradation of that kind...maybe I missed it.

# If black people are robbing other black people in a neighborhood, or fighting or shooting other black people, why is it racism when white people enter those neighborhoods and get robbed, beat up or shot? To me that sounds like equal opportunity victimization. If it happens to us.....why would it not happen to you?

# Why are whites always trying to NORMALIZE their afflictions (example racism) as something not endemic to whites, but are always trying to DENORMALIZE black afflictions to make it a black issue? They do not seek to normalize out of wedlock births, crime, etc, by showing whites guilty of these things but at every opportunity the seek to show examples of supposed black racism.

# Black people, for the most part, do not suffer from a racial supremacy complex. In fact, more black suffer from a racial inferiority complex than the former. Whites on the other hand, are more afflicted with the latter, a belief that their race is superior over the black race (social constructs). Racism, by definition, is the belief that race is responsible for differences in outcomes and performances, on their own, all other things being equal. That is what white supremacy is about. If you are a person who believes that there is no external cause to blacks being twice as poor and having twice as many other problems as whites....then you believe that the reason that whites do better than blacks is because white are internally superior to blacks. That is white supremacy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies