Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2017, 05:52 PM

35,703 posts, read 21,063,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I'm sure that will make for some great interviews. Families broken up, people returned to a country where they don't know they language, let's start raiding every home. I'm sure the media will cover it and the country can watch mothers and fathers tearfully taken from their clinging crying children. We could have a weekly special and Republicans could stand at the border and throw things at these people as they pass through the border.
I hear what they plan, is to throw them over the fence-(not literally ) but for most now, it is not their country, they are Central Americans, Cubans etc. and Mexico will not accept them, so many will die there.
We will feed and foster their American children, and God help us from their anger when they get old enough .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2017, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
The children are free to go with their parents.

Problem solved.
Not happening, want to adopt?

Old 02-21-2017, 05:57 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Quote:
I'm sure that will make for some great interviews. Families broken up, people returned to a country where they don't know they language, let's start raiding every home. I'm sure the media will cover it and the country can watch mothers and fathers tearfully taken from their clinging crying children. We could have a weekly special and Republicans could stand at the border and throw things at these people as they pass through the border.
Oh, do you want to protest families being broken up? Start with the over 1 million non-violent American citizens in prison right now, separated from their families and some having their children in foster care. Illegal aliens are SO lucky to be able to take their children with them when deported as they still have the opportunity to do that, while our US citizen prisoners, many of them, would be thrilled to pick up their kids from foster care and leave the country!

Criminals make a choice. They don't make the best choices sometimes and it hurts their children, do you have a solution for that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theluckygal View Post
What crimes did Jews commit in Germany? Or did they enter Germany illegally? Did the jewish migrants blend in the usa easily or did they start attacking western democracy? If an alien enters your country illegally & starts breaking your laws, then you have every right to throw them out of your country & lockdown your borders.
Yeah, the liberals aren't getting that. A little slow, they still think Hillary Clinton is going to win the election!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
What they need to do is legislate heavy fines/imprisonment for employers. This will cause self deportation.
Nope! Here there are less jobs with mechanization. The illegals simply work for a roofer, etc, small one and they all work under the table. Also, illegal aliens are having 5 or 6 kids to bring in welfare dollars, get into government funded housing (Section 8). These people are living 2 to 3 families in a 2 bedroom. They turn every room into a bedroom - we have a lot of them here. The school is using a program meant to feed homeless Americans to subsidize these illegals stacked in houses where they can't afford food for the weekend. "Well, they aren't exactly homeless, just living with relatives."

Quote:
Trump has expanded the order to people that did not break laws but by all means, let's do this deportation thing and let the media cover it heavily. Republicans need to collect at the border throwing things at them as angrily as they can, let's really capture Republicans in all their vicious glory.
Really? I thought we could only deport ILLEGAL ALIENS, those that are criminals because they entered our country without authorization. Are you not familiar with immigration law? Obviously not. Is it a Crime to Enter The U.S. Illegally? - AllLaw.com The first offense is a misdeamor and the second time they catch them, it is a felony.

Seriously, "google" can be a good friend. MSM, not so much!

Quote:
A lot of these people don't even speak anything but English. And they have expanded it very broadly now. It's going to be ugly and I just want to see it covered in vivid detail by the media. Maybe they could get an embed to film along with a deportation crew. I'm sure seeing all the crying will give Trump supporters a thrill up their leg.
A lot of Americans don't speak or didn't speak any language but English, but had to learn Spanish for their jobs. Many jobs now require that one does speak Spanish. I am sure if we can learn Spanish, an illegal alien can learn it also.

I am sure criminals of all demographics have tearful families when the criminals are held accountable for their crimes.

You just don't get it. If you have the $113 billion a year that the taxpayers bear for the criminals you are harping about and are ready to support them, we can talk, BUT you'll need a way to assure us that this list will not grow because of your choice:

Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCiWVW2DK84

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puWO9xf3pRE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tQkZzG_T88

Old 02-21-2017, 06:01 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,059,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
You know very well that the Democrat party was pandering to illegal aliens in exchange for future generations of Democrat votes. Well, that's all coming to an end.

Thank you, President Trump!
They already giving the Democratic party extra clout.... legally. The census counts the entire population including illegals. That population count is used to determine House seats and the electoral college votes that go along with them. It is also used to determine the distribution of some federal funding.

One estimate is that California has 5 extra House Seats/Electoral College votes, Texas 2, NY 2 and Wash. 1. Those seats/votes would be reallocated to purplish/red states, everyone of them voted for Trump last election.

This article explains it in detail and was published before the election, it surmised the possible but unlikely scenario in which Hillary could of became President because of the illegal population.

Hillary: Illegal Immigrants Could Elect Clinton - POLITICO Magazine

Old 02-21-2017, 06:03 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,716,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I hear what they plan, is to throw them over the fence-(not literally ) but for most now, it is not their country, they are Central Americans, Cubans etc. and Mexico will not accept them, so many will die there.
We will feed and foster their American children, and God help us from their anger when they get old enough .
I thought about that too. America is going to have a ton of enemies.

Old 02-21-2017, 06:04 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Yea yea yea,,, still no budget. It's not signed, people just can't add. !
Tell us when the last true budget was? I'll wait...YEA YEA YEA....................

Old 02-21-2017, 06:06 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,668,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
WoW.

No wonder all those illegals voted for Hillary. This sort of thing would have never happened had she been elected.

DHS has been orders to start deporting whenever they encounter an illegal.
The memos instruct all agents, including Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to identify, capture and quickly deport every undocumented immigrant they encounter.
DHS Unveils Plan For ICE To "Quickly Deport" Every Illegal Alien They "Encounter" - Vessel News

WOW,not true and can't be done.WOW!

Old 02-21-2017, 06:10 PM

1,798 posts, read 3,022,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Was watching O'Reilly yesterday and he had a guest speaker on and the guest was saying something similar in terms of how Trump is changing the rules on us here. That instead of focusing on worse of the felon type illegal alien criminals that now they are trying go back on that and expand that definition of criminal.

Have to see how that shakes out. Not sure how many people have the stomach to watch non-dangerous illegals getting dragged out of their homes. I don't think a lot of people would like that. Yeah, I understand that being here illegally is a crime, I get it. Just saying.

It will be interesting how this will play out. I can't imagine the Mexicans just abidingly giving up family members as Ice targets barrio neighborhoods. They'll start shooting at the ICE people. There are plenty of guns to go around here.

Old 02-21-2017, 06:11 PM

Quote:
I thought about that too. America is going to have a ton of enemies.
Do you know how MS13 gangs started up? Kids with no parents can guarantee to become some kind of gang member especially if non white.
I can tell you this, if the child was born on this soil, they will never cross the border, to follow mom... Never happen !
I think too many posters say things about stuff that they never seen , met, come across, or dealt with. Watch what you ask for... There are consequences.

Old 02-21-2017, 06:14 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,716,760 times
Quote:
Do you know how MS13 gangs started up? Kids with no parents can guarantee to become some kind of gang member especially if non white.
I can tell you this, if the child was born on this soil, they will never cross the border, to follow mom.. Ever!
I think too many posters say things about stuff that they never seen , met, come across, or dealt with. Watch what you ask for... There are consequences.
I can only imagine but what I imagine is not pretty. We've seen for a year how Trump supporters talk about immigrants at Trump rallies. Trump and gang are going to make this as heated and vicious as they can because this is their dream come true. I just want the whole country to see it in vivid detail and know this is what Trump represents. This could make some media careers. Remember Ashleigh Banfield and 9/11?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies