Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2017, 03:12 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,933,703 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
OMG.

People still believe this BS?

First, that little hoax wasn't O'Keefe's handiwork.

Second, if this was true, where are the trials? Where are the convictions?

How many state-led investigations found that PP had perpetrated anything anywhere close to what was claimed?

Planned Parenthood Investigations Find No Fetal Tissue Sales : NPR
Nice link NPR Try getting into the real world and speak to emergency doctors about botched abortions and loss of life. Planned Parenthood should be about education, birth control and helping young people to understand the burden of getting pregnant. I support PP and I am not against some procedures of abortion, but to ignore some of these places are criminal that is on you!

Like I said, most of you who support them have never even stepped into one of these places, but shout "it's a woman's right!" It's a women's right to know her life is not in danger when something goes wrong. It's a women's right to know how far along she is and if that baby is full grown or still an egg, its her right to know this!

These places have no doctor and when it goes bad, they take them to the emergency room. I wonder how many die before making it there. Out of common decency can anyone once think about what a woman goes through after an abortion, most act like abortion is a day at the mall.

Like idiots who wear shirts saying I wish I had an abortion......disgraceful!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2017, 03:16 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,869,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobster View Post
Just because you can't understand the articles on Zero Hedge, doesn't mean it's not a credible news source. There likely isn't one hedge fund manager in America who doesn't routinely read the content.
Because a founder who was prosecuted for insider trading, a publication out of Bulgaria that is pro-Hezbollah, pro-Russia and pro-bull market, and whose contributors are generally anonymous is must-read!

Old 02-22-2017, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
I have walked into a Planned Parenthood clinic on numerous occasions. And I had an abortion many years ago. And guess what? I never once regretted it because it was the right decision for me at the time. And guess what else? What you think or believe is meaningless to me.

O'Keefe, on the other hand, has been proven to be a liar as well as a criminal. He broke into the office of a sitting U.S. Senator in an attempt to bug her phones during one of his make-believe "investigations." He's an imbecile that no one with half a brain takes seriously.
Then for every women after you fight for their rights to have all the information before having the abortion. I am not against abortion, but to put PP on some high pedestal and not except accountability doesn't show you're standing up for women health.

What you think or believe is meaningless to me.........okay whatever this means! I didn't realize this was about YOU!

Old 02-22-2017, 03:17 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,869,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seagrape Grove View Post
Are you saying that O'Keefe splices words together from his hundreds of hours of video to create whole sentences and that's how he "makes it appear that people said things they never said"? Funny, it never looked that way to me.
He edits the videos. Period.

Old 02-22-2017, 03:30 PM

2,359 posts, read 1,034,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post

I totally thought your title to this was about "shaking their booties" and it make me laugh aloud.

It's a darn good thing Candy Crowley is retired. Wouldn't want to have to watch that booty shaking. Probably wouldn't want to be in the same FEMA zone when that particular booty is shaking.

Old 02-22-2017, 04:32 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,926,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Then for every women after you fight for their rights to have all the information before having the abortion. I am not against abortion, but to put PP on some high pedestal and not except accountability doesn't show you're standing up for women health.

What you think or believe is meaningless to me.........okay whatever this means! I didn't realize this was about YOU!
So for every abortion that you stop, you need to pony up and provide societal/government systems that help the mother and child succeed in this life and not throw away the key once they are born or turn 18, okay? This seems to be a common theme among the fundamentalist Christians. The value of your life decreases in proportion to your age, except when you hit 65, then you are worthy again, screw everybody between the ages of 18-64.

Old 02-22-2017, 04:38 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,835,280 times
Wow, just WOW ! I bet CNN is shaking in their boots !

Old 02-22-2017, 04:48 PM

8,704 posts, read 11,115,340 times
CNN is like in 8th place among cable networks

Old 02-22-2017, 04:59 PM

1,187 posts, read 1,022,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
Trump is absolutely correct the media is the enemy of the American people!!!

Is James O'Keefe About To Smoke CNN? Tells Hannity He's Set To Release "Hundreds of Hours" Of Newsroom Footage "Wikileaks Style" | Zero Hedge

MSNBC Anchor: "Our Job" Is To "Control Exactly What People Think...We now are living in the left's Orwellian world...god help us..

MSNBC Anchor: "Our Job" Is To "Control Exactly What People Think" | Zero Hedge
Mika says those words at very end of the video. But there is nothing there to see something about CNN.

Old 02-22-2017, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
So for every abortion that you stop, you need to pony up and provide societal/government systems that help the mother and child succeed in this life and not throw away the key once they are born or turn 18, okay? This seems to be a common theme among the fundamentalist Christians. The value of your life decreases in proportion to your age, except when you hit 65, then you are worthy again, screw everybody between the ages of 18-64.
I guess you didn't read any of my other postings......your post is not worth my response.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies