Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2017, 01:35 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,329,966 times

Advertisements

Sweden is degenerating into a lawless state. SWEDEN IN CHAOS: Police pushed to breaking point by crime and violence | World | News | Express.co.uk
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2017, 01:38 PM

2,013 posts, read 1,429,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
This has to be a legitimate news source. I can tell by the boobage spread all over the website.

Old 02-22-2017, 02:05 PM

6,418 posts, read 7,250,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
I had a family member living in Copenhagen's "no go zone" Nørrebro and somehow she didn't die.

In fact I can't recall ever having rocks thrown at me when I stepped into a immigrant neighborhood in Europe. The right wing media is so full of crap.
The government just covered up the rocks so you didn't see them hit you...

Can confirm that I've had no rocks thrown at me, or men grope me, in any of the immigrant neighbourhoods I've wandered. I have, however, spent an interesting evening with a Christian refugee and a Muslim refugee who were living in the same flat, drinking and smoking hookah together.

Old 02-22-2017, 02:14 PM

33,540 posts, read 37,140,220 times
LOL @ Dom Lemon and Sweeden....

Old 02-22-2017, 02:15 PM

1,187 posts, read 1,023,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
I had a family member living in Copenhagen's "no go zone" Nørrebro and somehow she didn't die.

In fact I can't recall ever having rocks thrown at me when I stepped into a immigrant neighborhood in Europe. The right wing media is so full of crap.
I am not subscribing either side. I think there are some issues which is expected with the scale. Just curious about reason behind these no go zones.

Old 02-22-2017, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritholtz View Post
I am not subscribing either side. I think there are some issues which is expected with the scale. Just curious about reason behind these no go zones.
There are NO "no go zones" in Sweden.....Learn to fact check, as there is a lot of misinformation online.

Old 02-22-2017, 02:24 PM

1,187 posts, read 1,023,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
There are NO "no go zones" in Sweden.....Learn to fact check, as there is a lot of misinformation online.
55 no go zones are mentioned by this dude giving interviews multiple times and 60 minutes interview as well.
60 minutes is not a right wing organization. I haven't seen any body contradiction his no go zones statement so far. All those youtube videos mentioned no go zones are fake?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCsEqKjP9p0

Old 02-22-2017, 02:25 PM

10,760 posts, read 4,346,172 times
I loved it when Don Trump Junior went on CNN and absolutely destroyed them, he brought up the debate question leak.
I think he'll be President, but Ivanka will be first.

Old 02-22-2017, 02:29 PM

Quote:
55 no go zones are mentioned by this dude giving interviews multiple times and 60 minutes interview as well.
60 minutes is not a right wing organization. I haven't seen any body contradiction his no go zones statement so far. All those youtube videos mentioned no go zones are fake?
Yes they are fake....No go zones do not exist in Sweden.... https://debunkingdenialism.com/2017/...nes-in-sweden/

Old 02-22-2017, 02:45 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,784,951 times
Quote:
According to American news outlets such as Fox and Breitbart, there are supposedly "no go zones" where non-Muslims and police are not allowed to visit: its completely ridiculous and fear mongering nonsense. Many immigrant neighborhoods in Europe understandably have issues with poverty, but the people are generally friendly and "no go zones" are still safer than the average American city.

In London, immigrants actually outperform native Brits by a significant margin. Schools in migrant heavy areas of Birmingham and London consistently show higher test scores and students have better outcomes. It's known as the "London effect," and has been looked at extensively over the past decade. Youtube videos only project fear and Trump supporters unfortunately gobble it up.

Read for yourself.

http://www.bristol.ac.uk/media-libra...ents/wp333.pdf
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies