Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2017, 03:45 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,189,362 times

Advertisements

If he's doing so great, you wouldn't need to tell us.

Old 02-25-2017, 03:46 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times
Alternative facts.

Gallup Daily: Trump Job Approval | Gallup

Old 02-25-2017, 03:47 PM

51,650 posts, read 25,807,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
If he's doing so great, you wouldn't need to tell us.
Exactly what has he done that is so great?

Old 02-25-2017, 06:13 PM

30,362 posts, read 19,149,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
Notice how the first wave of roaring attacks and accusations are already receding. The left and media was strong out of the gate, but they couldn't keep up their obvious biased barrage. Trump supporters continue to strongly support the President, the economy continues its steady growth, confidence in news media continues to spiral (no thanks to WSJ attacking the #1 YouTuber) and even non-supporters have been agreeing with his policies.

The Democrats are in a frenzy, even declaring "total war" on Trump ( Democrats reportedly plan total war on Trump | Fox News ) with baseless allegations. They're really fearing their inevitable demise and throwing up multiple blind hail mary's hoping one will stick. Truth is, they know the longer Trump is in office, the more he gets the hang of it, and the less likely he is to make a rookie mistake.

It's a sinking ship for the dems. For the final nail in their coffin, look for them to lose even more seats in 2018. All they have to do to turn things around is listen to their base and realize the average democrat is center-left, not progressive; but their greed is their undoing, and it's a beauty for people like me to watch .
They are going to burn themselves out on energy and money on things that have no effect other than something to allow us to laugh at them. I predict a further wipe out of epic proportions are due to the Dems next election cycle.

Old 02-25-2017, 10:03 PM

2,407 posts, read 1,504,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
They are going to burn themselves out on energy and money on things that have no effect other than something to allow us to laugh at them. I predict a further wipe out of epic proportions are due to the Dems next election cycle.
Yeah, and then they go and elect Thomas Perez as their chairman.

...to which Trump responds "Congratulations to Thomas Perez, who has just been named Chairman of the DNC. I could not be happier for him, or for the Republican Party!"

LOL

Old 02-25-2017, 10:57 PM

52,687 posts, read 47,946,017 times
America is headed in the right direction. After the damage Darth Barry and his minions caused, it's not going to be an overnight fix. There is a lot of work that President Trump and the American people have to do. We've also got to undo the brainwashing of those who still can't decide one side or another. Really, the choice has to be clear by now. Every election going forward is going to be this choice: You are either for America or against America. I voted for America and for Trump because I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. It was that way with other folks.

We're headed in the right direction. Put a smile on your face, and please pardon our dust. There is work to do.

Old 02-25-2017, 10:58 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
I basically agree.

I really thought that Trump was a liar and a sellout, and would go back on pretty much everything he said when he ran for president.

But the fact that he continues to push back against this corrupt media, makes me like him more-and-more every day.

And the more insane the media gets, the more I despise them. They do not represent the American people.

They are liars and manipulators, and they deserve everything they get.
Trump is the liar and manipulator. He goes after the press for not presenting facts when he does the same. And when they call him out on it, he goes after them. Without the media, Trump can spin all the lies he wants and we would never know the truth. If you don't see the danger with this then I don't know what to say. All I know is that I believe the media over Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies