Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2017, 10:21 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,805,850 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
He has the power to end the wars. He said many times he was but then did not. He even set dates. The president has the power of prosecution. The president does determine who he See's.

Timmy (wall street stooge) Geithner said that indeed laws had been broken but no one would get prosecuted because that would be bad for Wall Street.

Address Obama's failures or live with Trump.
Why hasn't Trump ended the war then?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2017, 10:23 AM

79,914 posts, read 44,178,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Trump is already crying, "but Obama!"
I DONT care about Trump. Are you saying you are no better?

Old 02-26-2017, 10:23 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,805,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
You have to look at it that way. The first time I voted against the Democrats in my life was in '16. At 18 I voted for Carter and it was all Democrats up until Trump. Obama converted this lifelong Democrat in his 2nd term when I finally faced the truth about him and what the party has become. Lots of people here in denial still.
Interesting, because I leaned Republican until GWB screwed up our entire country royally.

Old 02-26-2017, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Why hasn't Trump ended the war then?
Because he is an idiot. I never expected him to and didn't vote for him because of that.

Old 02-26-2017, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Interesting, because I leaned Republican until GWB screwed up our entire country royally.
Understandably so.

Old 02-26-2017, 10:28 AM

25,841 posts, read 16,519,439 times
Quote:
I wouldn't say you wise'd up in your older age.

Old 02-26-2017, 10:49 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,527,092 times
Quote:
So it was Bush's fault for the last 8 years and it will be Trumps for the next 4-8?
Nope. Try to keep up.
Quote:
Why am I not surprised and none of you will discuss just how bad Obama truly was for America.
VERY weak deflection.

Bush is responsible for the 8 year long trainwreck that was his presidency.

tRump is presiding over a big dumpster fire of a term. It's proving to be an even bigger debacle than Dubya's.

Very amusing.

Old 02-26-2017, 10:51 AM

4,851 posts, read 2,282,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
LMAO! Typical liberal reply.

My idiot is a better idiot than yours.
Actually its more that your claim Obama is a lunatic is simply a stupid statement, so if a normal guy like Obama is a loon, then a doofus like Trump has to be another level of crazy.

Ive seen too many threads with people like you challenged to show the lies, the lunatic stuff about Obama. They always end up with nothing, or at best some minor issue blown all out of proportion.

You guys can never put up proof when challenged. So much so that even having to explain all your previous failures simply gets old. You guys are all mouth and little substance.

Old 02-26-2017, 10:55 AM

4,851 posts, read 2,282,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Because he is an idiot. I never expected him to and didn't vote for him because of that.
Ive seen this statement from you elsewhere. For clarification, are you saying you did not vote for Trump, period?

Or that you did vote for Trump, but not for the reasons the poster you are responding to suggest.

Because your many of statements would make sense if you didnt vote for either HC or Trump, but make no sense if you chose to vote for Trump even if you dont like him.

Old 02-26-2017, 10:57 AM

590 posts, read 554,855 times
Quote:
He did leave Trump a convoluted mess and by some accounts intentionally sabotaged him in the last weeks in office which could possibly be criminal. And look at Iran and North Korea. Both could already have the nuclear weapon directly due to Obama's inaction and weakness.

http://wapo.st/2lFjpsf?tid=ss_mail-amp
Good assessment, and tt's not just Obama, it's the entire Democratic party as a whole, and everyone who voted for him in 2008 and 2012, and to this day they haven't realized their flawed agenda, and they're clueless, even after the losses they had in the house and senate since 2010, yet they still wanted somebody in the Whitehouse with a dismal record of foreign policy disasters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies