Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2017, 09:46 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,723,050 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtkinsonDan View Post
Actually what is driving the Democrats insane is the loss of control that accompanies social media. It was not too long ago that the DNC and mainstream media could collude and easily control the flow of information. They can no longer do that with the popularity of the internet and social media. The unwashed masses can now obtain information, knowledge and the truth on their own and that freaks out the white collar, globalists that dominate California and the northeast.

The globalists spent most of the 20th century consolidating their power over people in the Western world. These corporate globalists have decided to make Trump their scapegoat and even if they succeed in ruining his term in office, it will not bring back their absolute power and control. The election of Trump is not the cause of the globalists' loss of control, the election of Trump is a consequence of the rise of social media and freedom of information. Unless the Democrats can mimic what the communist Chinese government does in China, they cannot put the proverbial cat back in the bag. The big question is will we let the DNC even try to do this?
Well said Atkinson. Democrats and the mainstream media are used to telling people how to think. Now that they can no longer control it they are going nuts.

Old 02-26-2017, 09:49 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,723,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
Won't it just drive you more crazy to see him succeed ?

What a shame.
I always say, you don't even have to do anything untoward the best way to drive your opposition nuts is to succeed. Liberals are more interested in Trump (Americans) failing so they will claim they will rescue us.

Look at them slow walking Trumps staff pics.

Old 02-26-2017, 09:54 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,079,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
You are in for big trouble then, as every president who ever stepped into the office was learning as he went. Trump has a hand up on all of the others because he isn't a politician.. We now have a leader in office and America will be far better off for it...
Except for Hillary. She knew how to run the Whitehouse just like Monica was prepared to lead on day 1.

Just imagine for a minute how Trump uses time effectively like skipping pompous press dinners while bill Clinton was busy with Monica.

Absolutely opposites and America needs Leaders in the White house who are working on our country, not their belt.

Old 02-26-2017, 10:05 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,815,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
obama is by far the worst president the nation has ever suffered though, he hates America, did all in his power to divide the nation in every way. It will take Trump a while to cure all of the evil things o did to America...
Nope, there are quite a few worse than Obama. Much worse.

Old 02-26-2017, 10:09 PM

35,687 posts, read 21,035,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Damn happy every day. It's a true blessing to have a real American in the White House. With American values and fighting for American Rights. And not afraid to tell the rest of the world to go to hell.
That's John Wayne talk--- movie stuff.. Oh. Well yea guess he is considered an actor of sorts. But what is a REAL American, if I may ask?

Old 02-26-2017, 10:32 PM

39,865 posts, read 26,489,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchee View Post
I said it once and I'll say it again, I do not want a president in the white house who is learning as he goes just as I won't want to be operated on by a surgeon who has never performed surgery.

I gave him a chance and one month of incompetence is all I need.... our democracy and lives are at stake here.
In case you can't figure it out-every president "learns as he goes". Not exactly a class for the job. At least Trump had management and executive experience, and it shows. That is why he has accomplished so much more in 30 days than the community organizer did in years.

Old 02-26-2017, 10:46 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,752,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
That's the dumbest example because Obama had zero executive experience. He has never been a boss before running for Senate. He's the perfect example of an amateur riding on populism against big corporations and special interest then he realized he had to take the money and become friends with big donors or risk being trashed by the media like Trump is doing through.
It sounds like Kimchee was too busy eating kimchee to smell the foul of his statement. Obama was a mess. Had to use TelePrompTer. He thought USA had 51 states. And worse yet, he graduated from Harvard law school. Major fail.

Old 02-26-2017, 10:46 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,368,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
But I bet you supported the "community organizer" and had no problem with him learning as he goes. Just more of the usual hypocrisy from the left.
Big differences:

Obama had a few years of experience in government. Trump has no experience.

Obama had the temperament for the job. Trump doesn't.

Obama was and is very intelligent. Trump isn't.

Obama was willing to listen and learn. Trump isn't.

Obama reads. Trump seems to have a problem with reading.

And many more...

Old 02-26-2017, 10:52 PM

32,061 posts, read 15,046,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
This ^^^ is a fact

The left are now attempting to follow the Tea Party blueprint, except they do not have a clue how to actually do it. Just as OWS and BLM spiraled out of control so will this new uprising. They will fall victim to their own deaf arrogance, and see their hypocrisy as being justified.
You don't need a blueprint. All you need is a common goal. Do you know it was one woman who started the women's march by just mentioning her frustration on social media. It created the biggest march ever in DC. It spread like wild fire on social media. Why do you think the whole world got involved. So I would say they absolutely have a clue what they are doing

Old 02-27-2017, 12:07 AM

51,649 posts, read 25,796,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
You don't need a blueprint. All you need is a common goal. Do you know it was one woman who started the women's march by just mentioning her frustration on social media. It created the biggest march ever in DC. It spread like wild fire on social media. Why do you think the whole world got involved. So I would say they absolutely have a clue what they are doing
Indivisibles seem to be figuring it out.

They have a heck of a motto.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies