Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2017, 11:33 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Or during other parts of history. This has been going on for many, many years. Only now is it making the news.
It has gone on during certain periods, not consistently. And maybe people have been saying 'get out of the country' behind closed doors, or thinking it before, but now they feel emboldened enough to shoot and kill them, or simply vandalize and terrorize them. There has been an increase at this time of anti-semitic, anti-muslim, anti-foreigner hate along with the rise of the alt-right and white nationalism.

This is a totally new wave. The last time I remember the supremacists being in the forefront was in the 80s, but then they slunk back under their rocks.

Anyone who doesn't believe that this directly correlates to the rise of Trump/Bannon is in denial. These guys stated quite often that they finally had a leader in Trump.

And for Trump to back-burner the radical white nationalists is dangerous, ignorant and stupid. Bush back-burnered Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda when he came into office. That worked out well.

White Supremacist Leader Congratulates Trump:

White nationalists see advocate in Steve Bannon who will hold Trump to his campaign promises - CNNPolitics.com

Neo-Nazi website: Hamas member will speak at armed march in Montana to harass Jewish community - Diaspora - Jerusalem Post

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...na-f/21631329/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2017, 10:50 PM

1,478 posts, read 788,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
It has gone on during certain periods, not consistently. And maybe people have been saying 'get out of the country' behind closed doors, or thinking it before, but now they feel emboldened enough to shoot and kill them, or simply vandalize and terrorize them. There has been an increase at this time of anti-semitic, anti-muslim, anti-foreigner hate along with the rise of the alt-right and white nationalism.

This is a totally new wave. The last time I remember the supremacists being in the forefront was in the 80s, but then they slunk back under their rocks.

Anyone who doesn't believe that this directly correlates to the rise of Trump/Bannon is in denial. These guys stated quite often that they finally had a leader in Trump.

And for Trump to back-burner the radical white nationalists is dangerous, ignorant and stupid. Bush back-burnered Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda when he came into office. That worked out well.

White Supremacist Leader Congratulates Trump:

White nationalists see advocate in Steve Bannon who will hold Trump to his campaign promises - CNNPolitics.com

Neo-Nazi website: Hamas member will speak at armed march in Montana to harass Jewish community - Diaspora - Jerusalem Post

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...na-f/21631329/
What are you even talking about? The forefront of what? I need to google up that black dude James Byrd I think his name is. The dude that was chained to the back of a truck and draged until his body tore apart. Although I don't remember the year I'm thinking it was in the 1990s and not the 1980s. I was born in 1971 and lived through the 1980s. It's better now in both Milwaukee and the larger metro Milwaukee area (in terms of blacks being literally chased out of areas) than it was in the 1980s.

I'm pretty honest and blunt. Believe me... if I saw Neo-Nazis in the Milwaukee area patrolling, loitering, or driving by yelling obscenities, or felt intimidated or threatened by WHITES in any way I would say so.

I don't like going into Waukesha County because often there are some whites, if I'm at a strip of stores, staring at me like I don't belong, might be a potential criminal, and need to leave and go back to Milwaukee. But Waukesha has always been like that for as long as I can remember. It was like that when Obama was in office. It would be like that if Hillary or Gandi was in office. But traveling into Waukesha is better today than it was in the 1980s. Eh, even in peaceful Wauwatosa, during the 1980s when I was a kid, we occasionally got harrased going out their. A grown white cop harrasing some grade school black kids on bikes. I had some black relatives get literally, physically, chased out of their by small group of pursing white dudes meaning to do them violent harm when they were on bikes and snatched some fruit from some guys tree.

Wauwatosa is waaay easier on black youth today going in their from Milwaukee. And it was already pretty easy--with exceptions-- back in the 1980s.

Phone calls and spray paint means little to me. I can call on the phone claiming I'm a white Nazi or threatening someone. I prefer to see footage of a mob of whites stomping a mudhole in some black, mulatto, of Jewish person. Because I trust my eyes more.

Now, I already showed evidence of historical examples of deception. Just like you have had black women like about being raped by a gang of white men. And white women lie about being raped by one or a group of black men. There are historical case examples of people claiming to have been victimized lying. A sometimes they have been Arab and sometimes they have been ethnic Jews.

The 9/11 collapse of Twin Towers in NYC has "dancing Jews", supposedly later going on Israeli TV saying they were sent to NYC to watch and document the collapse of the World Trade Center (apparently, or presumably for Massad, Israeli intelligence), and supposedly heros in Israel for watching the towers collapse in while in the USA. Then you have Arab hijackers, and WASP aristocrats of the USA like the Bush family who claim to be victims of 9/11 by hateful Muslims of the East. And non-white Arab Muslims living in the Middle East claim to be 9/11 victims of white and Jewish hatred of Arabs and Muslims.

As a Christian mulatto who am I supposed to believe are the true innocents in that tale of white WASPs, Jews, and Middle Eastern Muslim victims? What has it to do with me or what does Jewish headstones being turned over (no one seen or arrested apparently) have to do with me?

People lie so much you never know what is true.

Old 03-02-2017, 03:12 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,674,044 times
Quote:

I think you are absolutely correct. Hate crimes of all kinds surfaced "big league", ever since Mr. T began throwing his weight around. I believe that some on the right are most capable, especially after seeing how stirred up this type became during or after rallies, having incidents occur.

I am disturbed at, his having to appear consoling at times to those victimized by hateful acts. First of all, he has never seemed present or sensitive to these occurrences as they happened and I think it means nothing, exhibiting being hateful and caustic himself, inciting a riot-type atmosphere at his events. (This coming from a guy whose own father was racist, not wanting to allow some into their housing, setting an example). Then, during rallies, having made the point to always state "I LOVE the _____ people!" What a phony.

Another thought I had mentioned prior, as far-fetched as it may seem, is how Frump seems capable of having a violent act staged in order to have it appear that those he wants to ban are ones causing trouble, to justify his push to keep them out, and removing the focus from some vile R W'ers.

Last edited by In2itive_1; 03-02-2017 at 03:19 AM.. Reason: To repair Quoted portion.

Old 03-02-2017, 03:34 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Cameras need to be installed at all cemeteries.

Old 03-02-2017, 04:01 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,674,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Cameras need to be installed at all cemeteries.
Another told me they observed there now being Security in front of a nearby synagogue. ((sigh)). And you know what? If everyone was just raised to be ethical instead of some being taught to be angry, hateful, bullying and racist, the need for cameras, etc., would not be necessary.

Last edited by In2itive_1; 03-02-2017 at 04:08 AM.. Reason: Addition

Old 03-02-2017, 04:52 AM

1,791 posts, read 1,865,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Another told me they observed there now being Security in front of a nearby synagogue. ((sigh)). And you know what? If everyone was just raised to be ethical instead of some being taught to be angry, hateful, bullying and racist, the need for cameras, etc., would not be necessary.
Every synagogue I've attended has had security at some point; if nothing else they bring it in for the High Holy Days and other major holidays. The ones I've attended in New York have security all the time.

Old 03-02-2017, 06:20 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,397,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Hundreds of headstones vandalized at Philadelphia Jewish cemetery

Following closely on the heals of a similar desecration, a Jewish cemetery in Philadelphia was attacked. Over 100 gravestones were vandalized. Some weighing more than a ton were toppled. I can't fathom the level of hate needed to do this.
Without catching someone doing it, this is a tough story to empathize with.

This is because, sometimes, these things are perpetrated by people to gain political sympathy, given the large amount of attention that each one of these incidents brings. Past incidents can be cited.

The publicity, and resulting political gain, provides motivation for someone to do this. I'm not saying definitively that this was an inside job but, in reality, this is a victimless crime with a large political upside.

Most people who wish to terrorize or do harm won't do something so petty and without any real effect. Heck, most dumb people, who would theoretically do stuff like this, wouldn't be aware of the ethnicity of an old cemetery, let alone be aware that toppling gravestones would be something that would be so scandalous.

This incident would look more legitimate should the actual cost to political gain ratio been greater. Every time a piece of stone is knocked over in the dark, the press and politicians should not rush to cover it and make it into a national scandal unless the perpetrator is identified. It only serves to incentivize an almost pain free way to gain political currency.

Old 03-02-2017, 06:23 AM

Quote:
I think you are absolutely correct. Hate crimes of all kinds surfaced "big league", ever since Mr. T began throwing his weight around. I believe that some on the right are most capable, especially after seeing how stirred up this type became during or after rallies, having incidents occur.

I am disturbed at, his having to appear consoling at times to those victimized by hateful acts. First of all, he has never seemed present or sensitive to these occurrences as they happened and I think it means nothing, exhibiting being hateful and caustic himself, inciting a riot-type atmosphere at his events. (This coming from a guy whose own father was racist, not wanting to allow some into their housing, setting an example). Then, during rallies, having made the point to always state "I LOVE the _____ people!" What a phony.

Another thought I had mentioned prior, as far-fetched as it may seem, is how Frump seems capable of having a violent act staged in order to have it appear that those he wants to ban are ones causing trouble, to justify his push to keep them out, and removing the focus from some vile R W'ers.
Give me a break.

I could post a half dozen videos of democrat voters attacking Trump supporters.

All that you have is some stone that was knocked over, with no perpetrator identified.

Your sob story has no comparative foundation.

And the only riots being caused are by liberals. Want videos of those as well?

I have a good one that contains video of a guy, laying face-down in the street, who was beaten unconscious with bricks and poles.

Last edited by golgi1; 03-02-2017 at 07:07 AM..

Old 03-02-2017, 06:25 AM

Quote:
I disagree. Cameras are needed.

And decrying "racism" over the desecration of a segregated cemetery is hypocritical. The cemetery should not have been touched, but your frame of the matter is hypocritical nevertheless.

Old 03-02-2017, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Who did the Black and Latino nationalists find to be their leader in the last administration?

Who do the Jewish nationalists find leaders in?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies