Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2017, 03:05 PM

27,555 posts, read 28,636,675 times

Advertisements

Wow... talk about clickbait.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2017, 03:18 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,353,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Wow... talk about clickbait.
I predicted 25 pages. Don't let me down C-D!

Old 02-28-2017, 03:26 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,883,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Seriously, you expect someone who is a professional to be kneeling on a sofa, with all those people around? She looks like an idiot, who has no clue how to behave in public. Not at all someone we can take seriously. I guess trump thought she looked professional, eh? Just so long as she was wearing a dress.... but, she's taking attention away from trump. Will he lose it and tweet voluminously about the 'enemies of the people' who are making a joke out of her?
You take yourself too seriously. She was fine and it seems the only people offended is Liberals?

Old 02-28-2017, 03:47 PM

524 posts, read 361,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
Why is she still on the payroll..
:
because she took the left out behind the woodshed.....and served them up a can of whoopass in November.

Old 02-28-2017, 04:14 PM

20,099 posts, read 9,003,220 times
I hope she doesn't wear that couch out over the next 8 years.

Old 02-28-2017, 04:23 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,364,164 times
Take 5

Media : What do you think of the way Kellyann was sitting on the couch in that photo?

Trump " I felt sorry for her, her feelings were hurt biggly. she is really into black guys and none of them would sit on the couch with her. Poor girl she even flashed a couple of them and no takers".

Old 02-28-2017, 04:27 PM

35,687 posts, read 21,035,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
this is fine-- not a public meeting- - she could have sat that way among the peers- she was with invited MALE guests in a dress-- well let say this---- want you daughter to do the same???

Old 02-28-2017, 04:27 PM

20,099 posts, read 9,003,220 times
good to see liberals get so upset over a 2K couch.. I suggest a mouthguard to ease the pain and teeth grinding over the next 8 years.

Old 02-28-2017, 04:30 PM

35,687 posts, read 21,035,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
good to see liberals get so upset over a 2K couch.. I suggest a mouthguard to ease the pain and teeth grinding over the next 8 years.
the disrespect in a public forum is very distasteful---but she is rachet where is Melania ??- I'd have her out on her ears

Old 02-28-2017, 05:01 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,480,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Wahine View Post
Don't be so grumpy, papa. There's a second photo, posted several times here today, showing her just seconds before or after that shot, photographing the group. I'm on my phone ATM and can't repost it to lend you a hand. I'm not excusing the shocking fact we all know now ... that Conway is a double amputee ... it's that she was genuinely in midst of a sometimes-awkward activity. This is not newsworthy.

There are many, many things one can fairly criticize the Trump administration for. This really isn't one of them. Save your strength!
Oh hey there; I saw the other photo of her twisting around to capture the group. I'm not suggesting she wasn't performing her squatting routine without a purpose; I'm suggesting regardless of her intent, that showed a lack of decorum.

She's in a position that she could very easily have the WhiteHouse staff photographer (I'm certain there'd be one in attendance) email her a copy of the whole gang for her personal scrapbook or thumb drive as the case may be.

I'm a stodgy ole coot born to a generation that would attach pomp and ceremony to those events such as a meeting of luminaries like those folks. That would preclude scooting your butt onto your lower legs to take a personal cel-phone shot from the Oval Office couch.

I've no bone to pick with Trump about this one at all. My ire rests firmly on the shoulders of someone reducing the cachet of the oval office to that of a shopping mall group photo op.

I also think there's something wrong when scenes like this are made readily available for public consumption in such an informal manner. If wanting to show the public the event; release a structured and formal shot of the group all looking in the same direction with the President front and center. Now this stupid leaked photo has assumed pre-eminence over the actual import of the event.

It's just the curmudgeon in me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies