Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2017, 10:07 AM

635 posts, read 783,604 times

Advertisements

I see so much hatred and people being sore losers.I see little of people talking about all the problems the country faces and wanting to offer solutions. Much of what Trump talks about is common sense.Laws that are on the books being enforced.Our country being a bit more concerned with it's future.
Health care that is unaffordable and insurance companies dropping out.Obamacare is falling apart and would collapse.So redoing it or replacing it seems like a good idea.I just hope it is done well and that poor people can get insurance they can afford.
I really didn't like President Obama's thinking and thought That Hillary Clinton would be bad for the future of the country.But if she would have won i would have dealt with it and just encouraged my senators to vote a certain way on issues.Not go insane and try and shut down our gov. As Obama said elections have consequences.
By the way i really think the last decent person to run was Ron Paul.
So i hope people will settle down and start acting like adults who have the country's best interests at heart.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2017, 10:10 AM

68,327 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapie9969 View Post
I see so much hatred and people being sore losers.I see little of people talking about all the problems the country faces and wanting to offer solutions. Much of what Trump talks about is common sense.Laws that are on the books being enforced.Our country being a bit more concerned with it's future.
Health care that is unaffordable and insurance companies dropping out.Obamacare is falling apart and would collapse.So redoing it or replacing it seems like a good idea.I just hope it is done well and that poor people can get insurance they can afford.
I really didn't like President Obama's thinking and thought That Hillary Clinton would be bad for the future of the country.But if she would have won i would have dealt with it and just encouraged my senators to vote a certain way on issues.Not go insane and try and shut down our gov. As Obama said elections have consequences.
By the way i really think the last decent person to run was Ron Paul.
So i hope people will settle down and start acting like adults who have the country's best interests at heart.

I hope the POTUS will settle down and start acting like an adult instead of like a spoiled 6 year old.

Old 02-15-2017, 10:12 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,440,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I hope the POTUS will settle down and start acting like an adult instead of like a spoiled 6 year old.
The Dems in DC need to do that too along with their supporters out harassing people and destroying stuff.

Old 02-15-2017, 10:13 AM

68,327 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
The Dems in DC need to do that too along with their supporters out harassing people and destroying stuff.

Trump's allegedly a leader, let him lead by example.

Old 02-15-2017, 10:14 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,034,674 times
well I hope President Stupid will walk into an empty elevator shaft but that probably won't happen either

Old 02-15-2017, 10:16 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Quote:
Don't bet on it.

As Flynn goes down, calls are heard for investigation, scandals begin, and rather than say "the buck stops here" or 'it is my responsibility" or even act concerned about his NSA chief breaking the law, here is Donny's noble response with much gravitas:

"The fake news media is going crazy with their conspiracy theories and blind hatred. @MSNBC & @CNN are unwatchable. @foxandfriends is great!" Trump wrote."

Fox & Friends is a new source??? Aren't they like The View?

Surprised he didn't throw in a Nordstrom dig while he was at it.

Old 02-15-2017, 10:17 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,560,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
well I hope President Stupid will walk into an empty elevator shaft but that probably won't happen either
Big Mike Pence fan???

Old 02-15-2017, 10:18 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,820,716 times
Quote:
i hold out hope that democrats will stop acting like a petulant two year old throwing a temper tantrum because mommy didnt win, but i doubt that will happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
case in point.

Old 02-15-2017, 10:18 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,767,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
The Dems in DC are doing their job. Republicans are refusing to do their job. And no, we will continue to fight, because unlike you guys, we don't accept fascism.

Old 02-15-2017, 10:19 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Quote:
Trump's allegedly a leader, let him lead by example.
Well, he sort of is leading by example inside the WH. It is in complete and utter chaos.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies