Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2017, 07:44 AM

746 posts, read 1,242,513 times

Advertisements

So let me get this straight so I understand

Democrats want to keep illegals here
Democrats want sanctuary cities so they cannot be prosecuted or deported
Democrats want to all people who call themselves Refugees to come to America
Democrats want to support Muslim families ie, men with 4 wifes and each wife has 12 kid to move here and be supported by taxpayers.
Democrats want selective enforcement of our law
Democrats want International free trade with other countries that have no labor laws.
Democrats want all news to be channeled through the 6 owners of the main stream media.
And Finally
Democrats want every citizen to be forced to purchase Govt sponsored healthcare at any cost.
Did I miss anything?

Old 03-01-2017, 07:55 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,603,285 times
Somebody has been triggered. Lol

Old 03-01-2017, 08:06 AM

2,536 posts, read 2,735,318 times
Don't worry it will only be for 8 years.

Old 03-01-2017, 08:53 AM

11,221 posts, read 8,297,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky1 View Post
So let me get this straight so I understand

Democrats want to keep illegals here
Democrats want sanctuary cities so they cannot be prosecuted or deported
Democrats want to all people who call themselves Refugees to come to America
Democrats want to support Muslim families ie, men with 4 wifes and each wife has 12 kid to move here and be supported by taxpayers.
Democrats want selective enforcement of our law
Democrats want International free trade with other countries that have no labor laws.
Democrats want all news to be channeled through the 6 owners of the main stream media.
And Finally
Democrats want every citizen to be forced to purchase Govt sponsored healthcare at any cost.
Did I miss anything?
You should probably listen to what Democrats actually say, and have a two-way discussion with THEM to understand their position, rather than being lazy and having Rush Limbaugh or some other pundit tell you their interpretation.

If everyone (Democrats, this means you too!!) would do this, we'd have a lot less misinformed and completely off-base statements like the one I quoted above.

Old 03-01-2017, 09:00 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,817,146 times
I don't mind a website about illegal immigrant crime, but I would like a separate website about domestic crime stories, specifically white nationalist/separatist where they have been thwarted or caught doing something to harm others and crimes that were race based, gender identity based, religious based, or sexuality based.

If we are going to get upset about illegal immigrants, we need to be upset about domestic criminals as well and especially those who are domestic terrorists like white nationalists/separatists who are growing in this country.

Old 03-01-2017, 09:06 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,907,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staphangel View Post
It is terrifying. I just saw this idiot of a president announce VOICE, literally taking pages from Nazi Germany, and the *******s at CNN plaster pro-Trump propaganda all over their front page because he LOOKED Presidential.

Call it an "easily repeatable phrase", but I honestly, and truly believe that this country is screwed and nothing other than the rise of a literal dictator can shake this ignorant population into waking up. What the hell are people doing? We just saw two months of a heaping trash fire of a presidency actively try to wedge divides between people and pass unconstitutional drivel. This president is corrupt, with easily verifiable ties to a foreign nation that has for decades tried to influence the country's most influential positions by illicit means. He's an international embarrassment every single day his swamp ass is on that chair in the Oval Office. And today, even his biggest detractors are piling praise onto his lap for standing on a podium and reading. They're praising the same speech in which he announced VOICE as "presidential".

Let me just repeat that, they're praising the same speech in which he announced Nazi Germany tactics as "presidential".

You'll forgive me if I think this country is screwed. Because for the very first time, I can confirm with 100% certainty that it is. I could've seen us a way out of it had there been unrelenting, sustained opposition to his bullcrap and have the population and the press cut through the bullcrap for 2 years, and maybe, MAYBE in 2018 people would've woken up to reality to vote enough Democrats into office to begin a formal impeachment process. Maybe. But it's not gonna happen for the same reason you said. This was never a change of heart from the media, all they wanted was a boom-bust cycle, and this entire time this has just been another ****ty narrative they pushed just to turn it around and push the other way for ratings on both sides. It's all kinds of disgusting, the notion that they're doing this with this presidency that's pushing this agenda is disgusting.
Have you experienced a serious head injury lately? What a bunch of very far leftist hogwash.. Wake up, get a clue...

Old 03-01-2017, 09:08 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,907,882 times
Notice the number of posts by this fool, 32 as of right now. I wonder who he was last week???

Old 03-01-2017, 09:10 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,503,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staphangel View Post
It is terrifying. I just saw this idiot of a president announce VOICE, literally taking pages from Nazi Germany, and the *******s at CNN plaster pro-Trump propaganda all over their front page because he LOOKED Presidential.
I already wake up expecting to see the free press gone, a Hitler/Putin looking guy in the WH, our public schools turned into exportation camps for Mexicans and Muslims, the U.S at war with Sweden and Australia, and an endless stream of other terrifying things. Cripes, you and the whole sky is falling crew already have me terrified to the max.

Old 03-01-2017, 09:20 AM

5,658 posts, read 6,273,927 times
Amazing. Simply amazing. USA 2017 is like living in a cartoon and the OP is exhibit # 4 million.

Old 03-01-2017, 09:22 AM

5,717 posts, read 3,145,026 times
I still can't believe it. OP claims CNN has become a pro-Trump propaganda network. It just blows my mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies