Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2017, 11:23 AM

45,591 posts, read 27,215,643 times

Advertisements

Can't imagine having to go through what he went through...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIytgxvR4Ok
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2017, 11:26 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,654,666 times
Yet Obama signed executive order after executive order to protect illegals while ignoring people such as Jamiel Shaw.

Old 03-01-2017, 11:28 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,960,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
And Republicans ignore the father of the slain Seal Team member. Your point?
Um, the slain Seal Team member was honored by Trump and Congress (except for the liberals) for the most memorable moment in a Presidential speech I've ever seen.

Where do you far left extremists come up with this stuff?

Old 03-01-2017, 11:32 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,280,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
They did not. And my point is clear. It's spelled out in the OP.

Democrats have promoted the interests of Illegals over that of American citizens, and the poor fellow whose son is dead is a result of that.
I'm gonna need some non alt-right sources before I will stop laughing at this one, WK.

I will give you "promoting the interests of illegal immigrants."

But, you cannot support the "over that of American citizens" portion of your post.

If you asked every illegal immigrant if they'd like instant US citizenship, you would not find too many who'd refuse and state that they prefer all those sweet illegal immigrant benefits that make things better for them than for citizens.

Old 03-01-2017, 11:33 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,280,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Um, the slain Seal Team member was honored by Trump and Congress (except for the liberals) for the most memorable moment in a Presidential speech I've ever seen.

Where do you far left extremists come up with this stuff?
Have you just not seen many?

Old 03-01-2017, 11:34 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,241,574 times
If Bush or another establishment pick had won we would not be having this discussion. The point is, in the end the GOP and the Dem's are on the same page here.

We are still a long ways from anything changing. Trump could have started already. I've noted this before. He has not. He doesn't need Congress to instruct the A.G. to start prosecuting companies that are hiring illegals.

Old 03-01-2017, 11:34 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,568,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Huh? Want to elaborate? Dems in denial.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
How is the oxygen on the planet you live on???
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
WOW! How false that accusation is!

WASHINGTON — In one of the most emotional moments in his speech to Congress Tuesday, President Trump highlighted the heroism of a Navy SEAL, Senior Chief Petty Officer William “Ryan” Owens, the first serviceman to be killed in action under his administration.

Trump highlights heroism of Navy SEAL killed in raid

It's Ryan's father who is refusing.

Keep in mind, or ignore this fact as you will, the operation was scheduled by Obama's admin.

How obvious it has become that Dem's are totally deaf to middle America in their quest to be the fringe party. The fact they have the least power in 90 years is a testament to the truth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
trlhiker,

More importantly, were you maybe hiking or treking somewhere last night. Next time, put on some night lights when you watch a speech to congress. You missed a standing ovation in memory of the slain hero. Both sides stood together in mutual respect to the mother of the fallen soldier.

You are just trying to create division , by inventing mistruths, as the rest of the nation tries to come together.
I stand by what I said, I haven't seen one Republican call for an investigation into why the mission was carried out as it was when it was clearly compromised. I haven't seen one Republican call out to the father and let him know that they would investigate what happened. I have seen Trump call the mission successful when it clearly wasn't. I have seen Trump put the blame on his "great" generals. Sure he saluted the wife of the Seal. But if he really wants to salute the man, put together a partisan investigation into what happened and meet with the Seals father instead of holding a stupid rally so he congratulate himself.

Old 03-01-2017, 11:35 AM

27,660 posts, read 16,151,349 times
D's came across awful last night. Back to the drawing board...AGAIN

Old 03-01-2017, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Have you just not seen many?
Well, I tuned out Obama after his first year of failure, so maybe you have a point. One can only be lectured about "who were are" so many times before becoming tired of it.

Fortunately this new guy actually likes America and being American.

Old 03-01-2017, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
I stand by what I said, I haven't seen one Republican call for an investigation into why the mission was carried out as it was when it was clearly compromised. I haven't seen one Republican call out to the father and let him know that they would investigate what happened. I have seen Trump call the mission successful when it clearly wasn't. I have seen Trump put the blame on his "great" generals. Sure he saluted the wife of the Seal. But if he really wants to salute the man, put together a partisan investigation into what happened and meet with the Seals father instead of holding a stupid rally so he congratulate himself.
The reason the mission failed is Barak Obama. It was planned under his direction. Trump just gave the go order.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies