Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2017, 02:54 PM

2,940 posts, read 1,813,027 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
Well just based on this comment, having any decent conversation with you has flown out the window.
I'll give you the perfect exactly the same analogy but the opposite way.

All old white men are racists because they shoot Indians. See Kansas for proof. I'll even bring in his family to Congress too.

Now we have a reason to conduct raids and jail them all. Because Indian Americans are victims! Hurry quick create a task force!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2017, 03:00 PM

11,780 posts, read 5,795,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by man4857 View Post
Trump is just using that guy's case to turn the entire country against all illegal immigrants thinking illegals kill everyone. Hint Hint, further dividing the country, not unifying.

That's why ALL Democrats booed him when he announced his "VOICE" department. Scapegoating a class of people is not the way to go period. Most conservatives are too stupid to figure this out, as given by this thread.

And conservatives don't realize but this was exactly what Hitler did to change public opinion about the Jews. Turn the entire country on them...Dangerous path we're on. Now Trump is getting good at sweet talking the American public into his extreme ideas. Scary times.
OK man - Address me - I'm a Democrat - I voted for Trump - I'm actually happy that someone is stepping up to the plate and protecting Americans. I see no need for illegals - if they want to come here legally - I'm all for it. Obama used Trayvon as his son comment and he used Sandy Hook parents to support his belief that there needed to be a ban - how is that any different?

I'm sorry that you are so blinded by hate that you can't see a whole cross section of the country voted for Trump because they wanted change. Enough division already - Obama has everyone pitted each other - we are all Americans and not one of us is more special than the next guy. We all have our problems - we all have circumstances that we wish we could change - but we learn to ignore ignorant people and make the best with what we have and use the opportunities presented to us to better ourselves.

19,840 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
There were 15,696 murders in the USA last year. How many of them were committed by illegal aliens? Less than .02%?

Are we really going to sit here, as mature adults, and try to make a case that illegal immigrants are in our streets killing Americans left and right?! Like it's a huge problem???
Are you really claiming illegal immigrants only committed 3 murders last year? smh@ss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyngawf View Post
Trump is hitler. Watch out - Trump may start passing laws, like hitler did by passing laws against jews, against immigrants. Like making it illegal to enter the country.....Wait aren't there already laws on the books about entering the country illegally? Holy cow, maybe thats why people who cross the border illegally are called "illegal immigrants".
Ok if throw them all out.

What's next? Muslim Americans? Mexican Americans? ... Internment camps for all minorities like the Japanese Americans in WW2? He'll give you the reason your jobless is because of science and technology. Now turn on all the engineers and scientists who made you jobless... Whatever crazy agenda he has, he can do it cause you're brainwashed.

He can manipulate the entire country to make the majority turn on minorities easily and you can't even figure it out. Shame.

Old 03-01-2017, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Are you really claiming illegal immigrants only committed 3 murders last year? smh@ss
And you're claiming illegals committed all 15,696? SMH!

Old 03-01-2017, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
OK man - Address me - I'm a Democrat - I voted for Trump - I'm actually happy that someone is stepping up to the plate and protecting Americans. I see no need for illegals - if they want to come here legally - I'm all for it. Obama used Trayvon as his son comment and he used Sandy Hook parents to support his belief that there needed to be a ban - how is that any different?

I'm sorry that you are so blinded by hate that you can't see a whole cross section of the country voted for Trump because they wanted change. Enough division already - Obama has everyone pitted each other - we are all Americans and not one of us is more special than the next guy. We all have our problems - we all have circumstances that we wish we could change - but we learn to ignore ignorant people and make the best with what we have and use the opportunities presented to us to better ourselves.
Both parties use examples to push their agenda.

What's the distinction? Good public policy.
What's good public policy? When it supports some positive effect. In that case, Obama wanted to restrict guns, not ban them. Many studies have shown, reducing the availability of guns reduces violence, and that's what we want. It's not an outright ban, it's making it harder to get your hands on a gun because chances are, you're going to do something terrible if you want to get a weapon... because that's what weapons do: kill.

In this case there's nothing good here. Illegals may have crossed the border illegally, but they are law abiding citizens while inside our country for the most part. You cannot say that about immigrants who have gone through vetting. They have not been here yet, so you cannot prove that they will be law abiding citizens just by checking them out. Illegals have been here and are integrated into society and if they don't cause crime, why spend the billions to throw them out? Makes no sense. When Trump says, hey look at this guy who got killed by an illegal immigrant. he's blaming ALL illegals saying they're violent criminals. Is that the case? really? all 11 million?

Old 03-01-2017, 03:07 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,582,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
Well just based on this comment, having any decent conversation with you has flown out the window.
Abso f'n lutely! I wonder what part of illegal is so hard for some folks to understand.

Old 03-01-2017, 03:12 PM

19,840 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by man4857 View Post
And you're claiming illegals committed all 15,696? SMH!
Why do you insist on lying?

You have just proven that nothing you say should be taken seriously as I never made the claim that you are asserting. That is the argument of one who has lost. smh@ss

Old 03-01-2017, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Why do you insist on lying?

You have just proven that nothing you say should be taken seriously as I never made the claim that you are asserting. That is the argument of one who has lost. smh@ss
If you agree with what Trump said about victims of illegal immigrants last night in his speech, that is effectively what you're thinking so no it's not a lie.

Answer this question first.
Are all illegals violent criminals?

Old 03-01-2017, 03:15 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Democrats refused to applaud his call to enforce our immigration laws. Leftists favor illegal immigrants over American citizens which is why they institute sanctuary cities. They do not distinguish between the criminals among them and those who commit no crimes. To the left, they are all the same. Yet to normal Americans, they are not.

Illegal immigrants are more important to Democrats than Americans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies