Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2017, 12:04 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,821,423 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
So what if he spoke to the Russian Ambassador? He was a Senator and I am sure he spoke to a lot of foreign Ambassadors. Why is the left making a big deal out this? Oh wait I know....Hillary lost the election.

Don't you think Sessions would have had contact with foreign dignitaries over the years being on the above committees?

So how come Sessions can remember in detail a church trip to Russia in 1991, but he couldn't remember speaking to the Russian Ambassador last year? First off, it's not like the Russian Ambassador is a random, minor acquaintance, especially since Russian hacking was a very topical subject in the news at the time.

Old 03-03-2017, 12:09 PM

51,650 posts, read 25,807,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Democrats are WAY too invested in Hillary to accept that Donald Trump won the Presidency.

It's not even denial anymore at this point. It is COMPLETE psychological breakdown.
You all are fools if you think that's what's going on.

Old 03-03-2017, 12:31 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,607,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Benghazi was false. I seem to remember you and your lies calling for investigation after investigation on Benghazi. Why can we have some 20 separate investigations on Benghazi, yet one with purjury is making crap up based on alternative facts. Answer that,never if you didn't.
Really, I don't seem to remember that.

The only thing I remember saying about Benghazi was that Hillary knew it wasn't a video protest and that she should have approved the request for more security. I may have also mentioned that we should have closed that consulate, but I'm not sure about that.

Hey, but if you know what I said, please quote me.

Oh, and keep in mind we are talking about Benghazi and not her lying about her email server.

Let's see those quotes. I'll wait.

Old 03-03-2017, 01:25 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,224,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
So what if he spoke to the Russian Ambassador? He was a Senator and I am sure he spoke to a lot of foreign Ambassadors. Why is the left making a big deal out this? Oh wait I know....Hillary lost the election.

Don't you think Sessions would have had contact with foreign dignitaries over the years being on the above committees?

Get over yourself, Holding these people accountable is not some "get back because Hillary did not win" and no one is going to sit silent and allow your Republican drama making fall for anything types, push that silliness as if you think it is going to stop the truth from coming out.

NO... Democrats and ANYONE else with a thinking brain, and not lost in some Cult Like Hang up Behind Trump is going to sit silent and let the Criminals get away with this stuff.. Heck, we've already seen Republican and Right Wingers RUBBER STAMPS ANY AND EVERY STILLING THING THAT THESE BUNCH OF COVERT OPERATIVES WHO CALL THEMSELVES THE ADMINISTRATION IS DOING.

The only people who can't see it , is a bunch of blind minded, selective amnesiacs who rush to this site and every other story on the internet pushing their blind minded insanity.

Take your child hood psychology games some other place, because no one is falling for it... not your made up labels, trying to pretend some "fake news" as a means to bury and cover over the truths, and any other silly words you come up with...

America has seen about enough of the insidiousness of Republican System and Its Processes.

Old 03-03-2017, 01:29 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,978,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
Get over yourself, Holding these people accountable is not some "get back because Hillary did not win" and no one is going to sit silent and allow your Republican drama making fall for anything types, push that silliness as if you think it is going to stop the truth from coming out.

NO... Democrats and ANYONE else with a thinking brain, and not lost in some Cult Like Hang up Behind Trump is going to sit silent and let the Criminals get away with this stuff.. Heck, we've already seen Republican and Right Wingers RUBBER STAMPS ANY AND EVERY STILLING THING THAT THESE BUNCH OF COVERT OPERATIVES WHO CALL THEMSELVES THE ADMINISTRATION IS DOING.

The only people who can't see it , is a bunch of blind minded, selective amnesiacs who rush to this site and every other story on the internet pushing their blind minded insanity.

Take your child hood psychology games some other place, because no one is falling for it... not your made up labels, trying to pretend some "fake news" as a means to bury and cover over the truths, and any other silly words you come up with...

America has seen about enough of the insidiousness of Republican System and Its Processes.
Really??? America has seen enough? Just 4 short months ago America voted a real estate developer turned reality tv host over the Queen of the Democratic Party... remember that? That was for a reason.. America has seen enough of "something" and it is not the "republican party". The election proved that.

Old 03-03-2017, 01:29 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,765,371 times
It appears that Flynn and the First-Son-in-Law had a SIT DOWN with the Russians like the Mafia has.

Flynn, Kushner, Sessions-what's next?

The stench gets stronger everyday.

Old 03-03-2017, 01:33 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,765,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton Miteybad View Post
In addition, he had direct knowledge of the weaponization and use by the Obama administration of the IRS for the express purpose of persecuting and harassing the political opponents of the administration (amounting to thousands of felony counts at minimum), yet failed to build a case, prosecute or even investigate. This failure was in direct violation of his oath of office, yet he cravenly allowed this criminal behavior to continue and flourish, for reasons he has never adequately explained.

Good thing Holder didn't say "Howdy" to the Russian ambassador in a hallway of the Capitol, though, huh? He'd really be in trouble then.
Feeble attempt at deflection.

Old 03-03-2017, 01:34 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,809,065 times
Hopefully this forces Sessions out. He, as a right-wing religious authoritarian, is probably the most dangerous aspect of the Trump administration currently. Virtually anybody would be better than him as AG.

Old 03-03-2017, 01:37 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,978,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
It appears that Flynn and the First-Son-in-Law had a SIT DOWN with the Russians like the Mafia has.

Flynn, Kushner, Sessions-what's next?

The stench gets stronger everyday.
The stench of desperation.

Old 03-03-2017, 01:46 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,771,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
The stench of desperation.
Which you'll still be screaming when Trump is impeached. You guys are so beyond denial at this point another word needs to be invented.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies