Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2017, 07:11 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
I will not endorse threats made to press in order to prevent the reporting of information. That just so happens to be in violation of the Constitution. However, I do want to know what the hell is going on in regard to both the Democrats and Republicans, and I totally reject your advise. "Bring it on!" says I. Before anything else, we are Americans and our Democracy is precious to us and should be jealously guarded. I will not blindly follow EITHER side down some road to hell. Should my Democratic senator be found guilty of wrong-doing, you better believe I want to know about it and I will vote accordingly. I would think that those who affiliate with the Republicans want to act in an equally patriotic matter.

Exactly! For folks who are so excited about "draining the swamp," they sure do seem to be afraid of finding any alligators. At least Sessions has now recused himself from any investigation into Russian interference with the election. It's a start, anyway.
Then get your news from a non biased source that doesn't take words out of context or rearrange them. Until the liberals start actually doing that, not a damn thing a single liberal says has any bearing or weight.

It's like you all want to be scared to sleep every night by the imaginary monsters that the press creates out of thin air for you. Look at the post above this one that I'm quoting. It went in to detail that you so conveniently glossed over in your "I will not endorse blah blah blah". How about you endorse TRUTH for a damn change.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2017, 07:12 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,268,656 times
Here is a real goody - the Russian Ambassador attended the President's Address to the Nation on Tuesday.
Good shot of his and those who invited him. See ANY Republicans in this picture??? NOPE

Ambassador Kislyak

Isn't this FUN! I hear Ambassador Kislyak likes to lunch with Diane Feinstein of the Senate Intelligence Committee also. Looks like the Leftists want a new Ethics "rule" -- ANY Senator OR Member of ANY Committee that speaks to or even shakes hands with a Foreign Ambassador needs to step down Immediately and face Criminal Charges.

Old 03-02-2017, 07:21 PM

4,710 posts, read 7,102,284 times
It would not be nearly so bad for Sessions if he had not lied while under oath during Senate testimony. That's a lot of the outrage. How can someone who lies under oath be the nation's top law enforcer? As I remember, Bill Clinton faced impeachment for lying to a grand jury.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies