Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2017, 03:22 PM

24,495 posts, read 17,232,699 times

Advertisements

The Dems and Liberal media are still beating the Sessions/Russian ties drums to no end and it sure is getting old. Do they actually have evidence or are they trying to make a mole hill into a mountain?

Who cares? Really? Does it matter if Sessions talked to the Russian ambassador? Yet they are on a witch hunt for him.

I believe what Obamas AG Loretta Lynch did on the tarmac with Bill Clinton while Mrs Clinton was under investigation was far worse than the suspicion that Sessions spoke with the Russians.

Here is an article where a reporter asked Nancy Pelosi about this.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortne...inton-n2292936

I actually agree with Pelosi on this that the meeting between Lynch and Bill was not "like" the Sessions/ Russian hype.. in my mind it was far worse BUT the media was near silent on that. Why?
Was Lynch even asked to step down? resign? recluse herself?

Is there a double standard going on here or am I alone in thinking this?

And then there is this where Obama was caught on an open Mic speaking with a Russian representative and saying that "after the election I will have more flexibility"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE
Did anyone ever hear this oops "gotcha" moment?
Why didn't the media hype it to the moon and back?

Just what do the Dems think Sessions said to Russia that they now want his head or are they systematically trying to take Trumps people down on Trumped up charges?

Old 03-02-2017, 03:27 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
all this witch hunt is, is a way to try and bring down the trump administration. they have no evidence that anything wrong happened, and they even admitted it back in october, and yet they still push the bullcrap.

they hate trump, and anything to do with freedom, and they will do what ever they can to get their way. a fundamental change in america to the kind of dictatorial paradise they have always dreamed of.

Old 03-02-2017, 03:32 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times
Look over there---------->

Old 03-02-2017, 03:33 PM

22,473 posts, read 11,998,943 times
It was perfectly okay with the libs when Obama was caught on an open mic talking with Medvedev. Yet suddenly, they are so obsessed with accusing Trump and his staff of having nefarious (in their deranged minds) interactions with Russia.

Why was it okay for Obama? Why didn't they care about that?

Old 03-02-2017, 03:36 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,760,547 times
I agree it's witch hunt. Since day one, after he was elected, there isn't a day or even a week, there is nothing about Trump in the news. It's been tiring. Trump this, Trump that. Now he had a very great speech, they are finding something else.

Last edited by NewbieHere; 03-02-2017 at 03:55 PM..

Old 03-02-2017, 03:36 PM

25,575 posts, read 17,286,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
It was perfectly okay with the libs when Obama was caught on an open mic talking with Medvedev. Yet suddenly, they are so obsessed with accusing Trump and his staff of having nefarious (in their deranged minds) interactions with Russia.

Why was it okay for Obama? Why didn't they care about that?
Good questions.
If Trump allows Sessions to step down over this I am not going to vote for Trump in 2020. Or Pence in 2024.

Old 03-02-2017, 03:39 PM

11,222 posts, read 8,303,040 times
Lynch admitted it, and immediately said she regretted it.
Sessions purgered himself (Twice) and let it fester for weeks.

If lying under oath about a BJ was enough to impeach Clinton, then it seems that lying about talking to our enemy should certainly be enough to raise concerns about Sessions.

I did see he recused himself from the investigation. Good on him, that was the right thing to do, for the reasons he gave. I respect that.

Old 03-02-2017, 03:39 PM

24,495 posts, read 17,232,699 times
I feel it is a witch hunt to destabilize the Trump administration.
They already took Michael Flynn out. Who is next?

The Left has attacked Kellyanne Conway several times in an attempt to delegitimize her and this is the latest.
Kellyanne Conway puts feet on Oval Office couch; Twitter freaks

Is it really news worthy that she put her feet on the couch?? How soon they forget what Bill Clinton was doing in the oval office...

There is a double standard.

Old 03-02-2017, 03:43 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,805,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I feel it is a witch hunt to destabilize the Trump administration.
They already took Michael Flynn out. Who is next?

The Left has attacked Kellyanne Conway several times in an attempt to delegitimize her and this is the latest.
Kellyanne Conway puts feet on Oval Office couch; Twitter freaks

Is it really news worthy that she put her feet on the couch?? How soon they forget what Bill Clinton was doing in the oval office...

There is a double standard.
Who is the "they" that took Flynn out? Trump said he asked for his resignation. Why did he do that?

If the answer is that he lied to pence, trump knew that weeks before. He didn't fire him until it came out in the press. Is trump letting the crooked media dictate is actions? Why didn't he stand by his man Flynn?

Old 03-02-2017, 03:44 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
I get such a kick out of seeing the right wingers sputter in outrage--OUTRAGE!!!--about a "witch hunt" perpetrated by the left after four YEARS of witch hunting (Benghazi, anyone???) by the GOP.

What goes around comes around.

But I am so enjoying the outrage. Funny, funny stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies