Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2017, 11:33 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowonLuck View Post
No it is not.

Liberals, What Are You Teaching Your Kids?

"Role models from an early age are important to children and their development as the models set an example of behavior – good or bad – and show their influence over others in a way your child will want to emulate." –Darlena Cunha, The Influence of Role Models

The Influence of Role Models | Our Everyday Life

In other words, kids watch adults and copy their behavior. So what life lessons are you handing down to our youth? Sadly, today's role models are teaching kids they don't have to pay consequences for bad decisions, the tax payer will bail them out. Liberals are teaching the kids to be bullies, outlaws, babies, and violent anarchists. Our septic media promote only the most reprehensible behavior, the absolute worst examples for our children.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2017, 11:34 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
The second home was my primary residence for years and it was rented for less than the expenses. I sold the house for less than I paid for it in 2008. Remember that housing bubble everyone talks about...

A house she should not have qualified for the loan....

Old 03-03-2017, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Per the OP, not sure if there is an active "plot" per se by the Dem party to not want Americans to prosper, I just think that most of those people are so completely out of touch with the mainstream voter and are delusional as to what needs to be done. They are locked into hyper-PC thinking at the expense of the vast majority of folks who think contrary. They basically have their heads up their rears.....
Democrats are fueled by the liberal media who've taken it upon themselves to rile up the liberal masses... keep them agitated (I think this is an Alinsky rule). Plot or not, bottom line they are out of touch, hyper sensitive and yes, yet more years of not getting anything done, caring more about the people from other countries, not caring how Americans feel about it, demonizing them for wanting Americans to come first. All to the expense of the American people.

Old 03-03-2017, 11:38 AM

9,519 posts, read 14,745,974 times
Your premise is flawed. Big time.

Old 03-03-2017, 11:39 AM

6,224 posts, read 3,408,894 times
Quote:
So how to do propose to do all this without having poor people doing without housing, food and healthcare?
Well for one thing the government is not responsible for you housing and feeding yourself unless you are disabled. Its the government job to create incentives by helping job creators create jobs and its the responsibility of the people you are talk about to take advantage of that opportune.
Poor people are poor because of missed opportune afforded to them like schooling and so on.

Old 03-03-2017, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka1 View Post
Your premise is flawed. Big time.
Don't just make a statement. Back it up.

I got to go. I have to work to make money to pay my way and to subsidize other people. Oh yes and pay for bloated government and pay Democrats paychecks so they can fight what's good for the American people.

Old 03-03-2017, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Wahine View Post
If a woman gets pregnant by one man, goes on to marry another, then after their divorce gets pregnant by yet another man who is also no longer in the picture, I think it's safe to say that said woman needs to severely curtail relations with men until they get a better grasp on personal responsibility. And for Pete's sake USE BIRTH CONTROL.

I don't think it's fair to totally pile onto LoL here either, but on the other hand, her overly-frank nature of dropping it all on the table in a public forum doesn't exactly help her case.

The deal is, they cannot remember the lies they have told in this thread, they have added a new chapter of lies to try and make their case, why they manage money so well, they have to commit real estate fraud, and it is why their husband left their insane ass.

Old 03-03-2017, 11:41 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Liberals, What Are You Teaching Your Kids?
I taught my kids to be responsible and to succeed. They're both now college grads and successful young adults.

Yours?

Old 03-03-2017, 11:41 AM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Democrats are fueled by the liberal media who've taken it upon themselves to rile up the liberal masses... keep them agitated (I think this is an Alinsky rule). Plot or not, bottom line they are out of touch, hyper sensitive and yes, yet more years of not getting anything done, caring more about the people from other countries, not caring how Americans feel about it, demonizing them for wanting Americans to come first. All to the expense of the American people.
Listen I basically agree with you, but you dropped a bit of hyperbole in the OP. I'm not a Dem, so I don't have a dog in the fight, but I do think that they are terribly misguided, but unlike the old black and white film villains I don't think they are sitting around twirling their collective mustaches at the thought of their own country falling apart.

I just think that they are dumber than a bag of friggin hammers.

Old 03-03-2017, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I taught my kids to be responsible and to succeed. They're both now college grads and successful young adults.

Yours?

Correct!

We are all individuals and there is no one else exactly like you.

Remember that, when you demand I be just like you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies