Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2017, 07:10 AM

51,618 posts, read 25,681,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
If you get your health insurance through your employer it is being subsidized by the government. That makes YOU the worthless leech we're all picking up the tab for.
Exactly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2017, 07:12 AM

5,887 posts, read 3,879,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
If you get your health insurance through your employer it is being subsidized by the government. That makes YOU the worthless leech we're all picking up the tab for.
I think it's telling neko_mimi hasn't appeared back in this thread since.

Old 03-05-2017, 07:16 AM

17,156 posts, read 12,912,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
Good. I'm sick of picking up the tab for worthless leeches.
You must be really furious about the 4+ years of Trump's trips to Mar-a-Lago that you have to pay for, then.

Old 03-05-2017, 07:33 AM

1,728 posts, read 3,120,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
I love watching the Repugs trying to handle health care. SIX YEARS they voted over FIFTY times to REPEAL the ACA. Now, when it's their turn to step up to the plate, they've got that deer-in-the-headlights look on their faces.
Healthcare is going to be the death of the Repugs, (like that term), can't wait for them to scr*w over the very ppl that voted for them. We all know how many Trump supporters are benefitting from Obamacare, but didn't even realize it. The fact that so many trump supporters are knocking it is a telling sign how little they know what it has done for us Americans and what it will mean without it.

Old 03-05-2017, 07:41 AM

18,986 posts, read 9,041,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchee View Post
Healthcare is going to be the death of the Repugs, (like that term), can't wait for them to scr*w over the very ppl that voted for them. We all know how many Trump supporters are benefitting from Obamacare, but didn't even realize it. The fact that so many trump supporters are knocking it is a telling sign how little they know what it has done for us Americans and what it will mean without it.
When I was having my taxes done last week my tax preparer warned me that they are hearing that if the GOP actually does repeal the ACA, everyone who received a subsidy through an exchange would have to pay that subsidy back. I expressed doubt that even Trump would be that stupid and she replied that that's the information that is floating around among the tax professionals right now.

We're talking thousands of dollars for an average subsidy. THAT will go over well in all those red states where many of his supporters are happily benefiting from Obamacare.

Old 03-06-2017, 04:58 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,791,900 times
I heard the new plan is out today. How's it looking? Is donny picking up the tab for everyone like he promised?

Old 03-06-2017, 05:01 PM

7,264 posts, read 4,192,096 times
Quote:
Now that the Donald has figured out that Health Care Legislation and the planned dismantling of Obamacare is really complicated (who knew) I can barely wait for what he and his repub knuckledraggers are going to come up with to "Repeal and Replace" a program that affects about 1/6 of the US economy.
They just released something...

Old 03-06-2017, 05:07 PM

7,801 posts, read 10,085,987 times
IMO it's time for an optional Medicare for All program similar to what they have in Canada. Every citizen, everywhere, at any age. If someone wants to pay $1,500/month per person for a private insurance plan they can but the government plan will be available for all citizens at any age.

Old 03-06-2017, 05:16 PM

2,573 posts, read 3,493,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
Good. I'm sick of picking up the tab for worthless leeches.

so what do you think what these worthless leeches do when they are sick? I guess in your opinion they just sit back and wait to be done at home I don't know when people like you are going to learn something.

Old 03-06-2017, 06:22 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,968,246 times
My healthcare went from 300 to over 1000+ a month and Humana pulled out of o-failure care so I had to change my insurance . Repea the garbage please !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies