Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2017, 09:00 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,097,165 times

Advertisements

No, I said from the beginning that Trump is the real deal, and the establishment will stop at nothing to protect the status quo.

Old 03-05-2017, 09:00 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,662,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
I don't think anyone knows what is really happening just like you don't
Comey knows. And Comey said Trump is full of **** and demanded the Justice Dept. publicly announce that fact.
Where ya been?

Old 03-05-2017, 09:01 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,954,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottednikes View Post
They are being careful to say "Obama, didn't wiretap Trump." Not that Trump wasn't wiretapped, or trump tower wasn't wiretapped. They are choosing their words carefully. But no one has said the DOJ or Fbi didn't install wiretaps in trump tower. And if they did, obama knew about it and condoned it.
As I said, there is zero doubt in my mind that the wiretapping happened. There is also no doubt that Obama was ultimately behind it or signed off on it. Anyone with a brain would figure this out.

Old 03-05-2017, 09:02 PM

2,411 posts, read 1,975,977 times
Quote:
How can anyone keep up with all of this? One minute it looks like trump has moment and ready to lead our nation forward, the next day Russia leaks hit (coincidence?) and we find out obama maybe or probably spied during election.

Former Bush attorney general: Trump likely right about surveillance | TheHill

They are definitely trying to sabotage trump before he can get started. Is president Pence really their goal?
I am not really sure their goal is Pence. I doubt they really want to deal with him either. I think they may be thinking they can go down the line and either get a cooperative President Ryan or perhaps a President Schumer out of the deal eventually.

2,818 posts, read 1,552,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Exactly. There is zero doubt in my mind that Obama and the left did everything they could to beat Trump, including all the illegal wire tapping that happened.
There is no evidence of any of the allegations you are stating. Anywhere. By anyone.

Although I am sure that "there is zero doubt" in your mind "that Obama and the left" are the anti-Christ. In fact, I think that JC himself could descend from the skies and tell Trump supporters that Trump is a liar and a sick man, that Breitbart is a sensationalist, politically motivated rag, and they'd probably ask for the son of God's birth certificate. That's just how deranged their hatred is of Obama and "the left" (whoever that is supposed to mean).

12,390 posts, read 7,097,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
So, it is okay for the president to shoot off his mouth with no back-up, but not for a news outlet that have people all the time that don't want their names mentioned.
You dems will alway deflect, and never admit that all these hit pieces (like the one in this thread) are based solely on unnamed sources, and that there is no evidence of a Trump, Russia connection.

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Given the many, many, many scandals and overreaches of the Obama regime, can anyone really say they are surprised?

I hope he ends up behind bars where he belongs.
Sounds like you don't have both oars in the water, LoveToRow. Can you post up real PROOF that this happened ? No , you can't. Even your esteemed leader hasn't coughed up PROOF.

But, if ranting about this makes you feel better, we understand you guys are having a rough time right now, so we will let you have a little leeway.

Old 03-05-2017, 09:04 PM

3,770 posts, read 6,743,495 times
Quote:
And how could a stupid guy coordinate a grand conspiracy with Russia without getting caught while being monitored by intelligence agencies.
Since they know what was said and to whom, then it pretty much proves that there was no illegal communications with Russia. Or at least there is no possible way to get evidence of it, since you can't get much more evidence then every bit of communication from Trump Towers.

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
You dems will alway deflect, and never admit that all these hit pieces (like the one in this thread) are based solely on unnamed sources, and that there is no evidence of a Trump, Russia connection.
Do you or can you read?The source has been named and it's the head of the FBI!!!

Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
DNI Clapper denies it, and he would know
The same clapper that says Trump Russia collusion evidence doesn't exist?
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...sian-collusion
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies