Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2017, 06:03 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,962,522 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Let's see what the CIA says... It's fair to say Obama didn't go about this legally.
It's fair to say Obama didn't go about this at all. I wouldn't trust Trump if he said the sky was was blue. He lies every time he opens his mouth.

Old 03-06-2017, 06:05 AM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
At the very least, the current Idiot in Chief ought to be sued for libel if the wire-tap story is false, which most suspect it is.
So, if he is found to be CORRECT YOU should be sued for libel.

I LIKE THAT IDEA!

Old 03-06-2017, 06:07 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,627,476 times
More proof that Trump is NOT a stable person. Where's the proof. Trump is the first president ever to make charges like this. He is constantly making a fool out of himself....

Old 03-06-2017, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Why do you assume that the alleged wire tap must be illegal?

Do you really think that Obama copied Nixon and ordered up a black bag job?
"Do you really think that Obama copied Nixon and ordered up a black bag job?"

Are you so BLINDLY partisan to assume that it COULDN'T happen?

Why did Obama EXPAND how info is shared within the Intelligence community JUST BEFORE he leaves office?

Why DIDN'T he do it in his 1st term, or any time earlier?

Why NOW?

Old 03-06-2017, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
With Trump he is so delusional that I have a problem taking anything he says seriously
Based on you anti-Trump hate filled posts, MANY of us feel the same way about you.

Old 03-06-2017, 06:13 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,102,752 times
That's funny.

Old 03-06-2017, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
James Clapper, Director of National Intelligence during the 2016 campaign: "I can deny it. There were no FISA approved wire taps."

It's official. the highest ranking intelligence official at the time, who would have know if any FISA taps were approved to spy on Trump's campaign, has gone on record to say that it did NOT happen. THERE WERE NO WIRE TAPS ON TRUMP.

So what happens now? Either Donald Trump or James Clapper are lying. Shouldn't the burden of proof be on Trump as he's the one who tweeted the claims?
Well, Clapper has been caught lying before.

And to be fair, he is NOT made aware of every single FISA wiretap request or approval.

Old 03-06-2017, 06:17 AM

13,240 posts, read 4,925,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
It's fair to say Obama didn't go about this at all. I wouldn't trust Trump if he said the sky was was blue. He lies every time he opens his mouth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
More proof that Trump is NOT a stable person. Where's the proof. Trump is the first president ever to make charges like this. He is constantly making a fool out of himself....
I would trust your instincts, it's not just you:

Quote:
...Narcissism impairs his ability to see reality," said Dr. Julie Futrell, a clinical psychologist, who, of course, added a standard disclaimer because she has never actually treated Trump. "So you can't use logic to persuade someone like that. Three million women marching? Doesn't move him. Advisers point out that a policy choice didn't work? He won't care. The maintenance of self-identity is the organizing principle of life for those who fall toward the pathological end of the narcissistic spectrum."

...The psychological warning signs? "Scapegoating ..., degrading, ridiculing, and demeaning rivals and critics, fostering a cult of the Strong Man who appeals to fear and anger, promises to solve our problems if we just trust in him, reinvents history and has little concern for truth (and) sees no need for rational persuasion."

Hate him or love him, but you have to admit, that's Donald J. Trump! ...
President Trump exhibits classic signs of mental illness: shrinks - NY Daily News

Old 03-06-2017, 06:18 AM

35,064 posts, read 17,014,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
It takes strong koolaid to believe that Trump lie.
It takes strong Koolaid to believe that the substance of the sudden allegations concerning Russia weren't known during the election period. I suspect that the Democrats expected to win and unearthed them after the loss only to stir the pot.

Old 03-06-2017, 06:32 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
So Gateway shows VIDEO of the dem making the comment and you don't believe it happened BECAUSE Gateway told it.

Got it!

On VIDEO, "Democrat Kathy Arue:My sources from the White House told me, she thinks it’s all true. "

I have trump on video saying stupid things but you people voted him in anyway ,so what is your point ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies