Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2017, 04:36 PM

8,494 posts, read 3,335,020 times

Advertisements

What I don't get is this: If Trump marched out of the White House and announced before cameras that former President Obama supported by the Democrats (or the IC or pick your poison), while President, tried to prevent my election by arranging for wiretaps hoping to get some good dirt. Then ignoring the waving hands of the reporters seeking to ask What? Where? How? When? turned around and marched back in.

And then refused to address the matter further.

Seriously would you not have wondered at that point if the man did not have a loose screw?

Why does "merely" putting the charge out on Twitter somehow make it less serious?

That's the kind of thinking that a teenage girl applies to slinging gossip on Facebook. It doesn't really matter since I didn't say it to her face.

Old 03-12-2017, 04:38 PM

27,549 posts, read 28,630,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
If any of it turns out to be true then Obama and company SHOULD be held accountable.
Yeah right. If Trump's wiretapping claim turns out to be true, then Obama and his supporters will simply shrug it off, or make up some excuse about why it was a part of some routine surveillance work that the government does on people under "investigation." lol

Old 03-12-2017, 04:38 PM

22,974 posts, read 26,999,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
That's what is so great about this situation for us liberals. It's a lose-lose for Trump and his supporters LOL.

Either:

A. There IS NOT any evidence of wire taps. they never happened. Donald simply read a "fake news" breitbart article and believed it. Trump looks like an idiot and is proven to be a liar.

OR

B. There IS evidence of wire tapping, which means FBI investigators and FBI attorneys had enough evidence to present to a federal judge that warranted a wire tap.

Tomorrow is going to be awesome either way.
You forgot "C" which could be they found a more compliant judge (judge shopping) and "D" they had cobbled together enough of a plausible story to convince a compliant judge.

Lot's of "ifs" and "buts" to fill a 5 gallon bucket. I'll just be happy to see it put to bed no matter what comes out...

Old 03-12-2017, 04:39 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,750,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
They're currently holding public office. How are they losers and how are they irrelevant? And are you saying free speech should be restricted?
They both lost in the elections. Both of them were pals together and that's how we got Sarah Palin. I believe in free speech but they pop on off on TV as if if they don't say anything, nobody will care whether they exist or not.

Old 03-12-2017, 04:40 PM

22,974 posts, read 26,999,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
You neglected to mention...Benghazi!...Benghazi!...Benghazi!...Benghazi!

You know--the Cause Celebre that failed to yield any information incriminating Mrs. Clinton, despite God only knows how many Congressional investigations that squandered tens of millions of dollars on a fishing expedition that yielded nothing in regard to her.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/u...-benghazi.html
Except the little fact Hillary and the Obama administration LIED through their teeth to the public and the families of the dead. Remember "it was the video"...

Old 03-12-2017, 04:41 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,648,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
They both lost in the elections. Both of them were pals together and that's how we got Sarah Palin. I believe in free speech but they pop on off on TV as if if they don't say anything, nobody will care whether they exist or not.

You are allowed to as you say "pop off" ,well that is their right all so,get use to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
What I don't get is this: If Trump marched out of the White House and announced before cameras that former President Obama supported by the Democrats (or the IC or pick your poison), while President, tried to prevent my election by arranging for wiretaps hoping to get some good dirt. Then ignoring the waving hands of the reporters seeking to ask What? Where? How? When? turned around and marched back in.

And then refused to address the matter further.

Seriously would you not have wondered at that point if the man did not have a loose screw?

Why does "merely" putting the charge out on Twitter somehow make it less serious?

That's the kind of thinking that a teenage girl applies to slinging gossip on Facebook. It doesn't really matter since I didn't say it to her face.
No, you have to have a loose SCR3W yourself to not realize that Trump is a provocateur. More than once now. He tweets for that very reason.

30,419 posts, read 20,295,184 times
McCain is really out to lunch. There is so much evidence a blind man could see it, and there are certainly enough people who do the sleuthing (experts in their field of investigative reporting) who reported that there definitely was some cyber snooping going on (not all requiring a FISA warrant) that directly targeted Trump servers and campaign servers, it isn't even arguable.

Obama's attorneys would be ill advised to threaten Trump with a lawsuit, given what Obama is currently engaged in, which could easily be called, "sedition." Obama could wind up in prison, if they want to go down that path. Frankly, I hope he does wind up in prison, for treason.

Old 03-12-2017, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
You are allowed to as you say "pop off" ,well that is their right all so,get use to it.
Get used to these losers. I really don't pay attention to them at all, zero, except for this thread.

Old 03-12-2017, 04:44 PM

68,327 posts, read 54,358,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoldnorthstate View Post
McCain should just be quiet and get to his senator work
Checking the Executive branch IS part of the Senate's work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies