Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2017, 09:52 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,613,411 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
I'm going to choose to go against the side that said they didn't really mean what they said because it was in quotation marks.
I concur.

Old 03-14-2017, 10:25 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,883,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
Sarah Palin, is that you?
Who else but the estimable Sarah could contribute word salad like that?
Well forgive me! I am trying out my new I pad and I hate those keys.! Once I get good at my droid II figured out , just think I can crack on you Liberals anywhere!

Since you brought up Gov. Palin there was a Clinton Operative who sued the Gov. Office for even stepping on a crack in the side walk. It is funny since the Liberals produced this and our former President did not bother to protect a American citizen.

More information is surfacing and it look like the President O and his Gov. sought out to destroy Mr.. Trump. The Feds will have build a new prison for all of the Obama and HC staffers who broke the law. \\

Not mention the parties responsible for putting out Mr. Trumps Taxes.

What is very interesting the Obama Legal team has spent 33 millions dollars in cloaking the Administration.

Can You Say " Obama Gate!"

Old 03-14-2017, 10:26 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,746,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
No one believes you now.
The truth hurts. Own it.

Old 03-14-2017, 10:54 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,671,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
It is not coming out because it doesn't exist. Just give up already and admit your supreme leader lied.
Hah...that's it and what a waste of time and energy for everyone. This kind of crap is going to continue, until they get him out of there!

Old 03-14-2017, 11:21 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,883,872 times
Talking Oama getting worried?

Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Hah...that's it and what a waste of time and energy for everyone. This kind of crap is going to continue, until they get him out of there!
Don't worry as the Obama gate unfolds we will see crazy liberals take to the street again.

We do know there was a mass coordination to Trap Trump. If successful would of been a HRC landslide victory.

Obam and crew I getting worried all of this criminal activity is going to back fire!

Obama reportedly 'exasperated' by President Trump's wiretapping ...

komonews.com/news/.../obama-reportedly-exasperated-by-president-trump-wiretappi...
  1. Cached

6 days ago - Former President Barack Obama stopped just short of becoming furious with President ... by John Solomon and Sara Carter, Circa News.

Old 03-15-2017, 12:35 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,671,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
Are all Mexicans rapists or criminals or just the bad ones?
Yeah, he harps on keeping those out of the country who are assumably, automatically criminals. Hell, we apparently have a lot of "beaaaad" (as Grump says) ones already from the U. S.. some being his followers who have openly proven themselves deplorable since all of this began, but that is not discussed.

Dump himself has been known to lecherously grope strangers (women) and was accused of rape by a woman who was very young at the time, whom he had "his people" intimidate to drop the case. Who knows how many others there have been. Not to mention all else he has ever done being sneaky or underhanded. Then he hired some equally-disgusting swamp-mates (being whom would work with him). And this is what we end up with, due to his appealing to some hostile, hateful, low-mentality folks (and some interfering Russians).

So, when I hear him refer to others as "Beaaaad people", it is beyond absurd and has NO business even discussing. But of course, that's different, he is above the law and has been used to getting away with or paying his way out of everything, since he was a child. He has only stirred up negativity. What a scum.

Sorry to go off, this had just struck a nerve..

Old 03-15-2017, 12:45 AM

1,896 posts, read 810,996 times
Smart move by Trump... release taxes from a year that puts him in a good light.... as opposed to the 90s where he write off massive losses...

It distracts folks from the fact that Trump doesn't have any evidence that Obama wiretapped him and it was another baseless claim. A tip of the hat for Trump for some smart politicking.

Old 03-15-2017, 03:21 AM

7,588 posts, read 6,624,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by okcthunder1945 View Post
Smart move by Trump... release taxes from a year that puts him in a good light.... as opposed to the 90s where he write off massive losses...

It distracts folks from the fact that Trump doesn't have any evidence that Obama wiretapped him and it was another baseless claim. A tip of the hat for Trump for some smart politicking.
Yes; and from this point forward, every single one of the simpleminded pinheads who voted for him will be convinced that the tax return question has been forever answered, and that there's no reason for anyone to ever even mention it again. Because anyone stupid enough to have voted for Trump in the first place really is
that stupid.

This was brilliant. There's no question Trump was behind this. He "leaked" (cough cough) just the 2 front pages of his tax returns from 12 years ago, and then an hour before the story broke, "released" information about those taxes, so that they can always claim that they voluntarily released the information themselves.

And from their point of view, that's a huge victory. Every time the subject ever comes up again, all they have to to do is say, "we already voluntarily released the President's tax information, so there's nothing more to talk about. People need to stop beating this dead horse; let's all move on."

Brilliant. Tip of the hat to you, Steve Bannon. You trumped Rachel Maddow. This was all you, because there's no way that Dayglo orange simpleton could ever have conceived of this.

Rachel Maddow - you are an imbecile. You played right into their hands. Spare me the "Rhodes scholar, Oxford PhD" narrative. You got completely whumped by a dumpster diving alcoholic basement-dweller. He played you like a fish, and you not only thanked him for it, you got down on your knees and begged to be smacked in the face again.

You'll never have any concept of the damage that you have done, because you are simply too dense. Everything having to do with the tax returns has been set back lightyears because of your idiotic scoop-frenzy. Seriously, Miss Oxford PhD - did you not take even 5 seconds to look at those documents yourself and realize, "Oh, wait, this really doesn't mean anything."

You got manhandled, you arrogant twit. Get off of my side. You're in way over your head, and too stupid to ever comprehend how badly you got worked.

Old 03-15-2017, 05:54 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,690,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by okcthunder1945 View Post

I don't believe he released them. I believe it's another leak, and an ILLEGAL leak at that.

Old 03-15-2017, 06:12 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,326,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
You got manhandled, you arrogant twit. Get off of my side. You're in way over your head, and too stupid to ever comprehend how badly you got worked.
Well, ouch. Poor Rachel, catching some well-deserved shade from the Trump-haters.

But why all the hatred? Have you people ever stopped to think just once, maybe there's no there there? The Russian fairy tale is falling apart. Trump really does pay taxes, but just more because he makes more. It can't all be about Hillary, she just wasn't that loveable. So why all this truly insane rage?

Btw, are you folks considering the possibility that Obama really did somehow have Trump wiretapped?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies