Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2017, 05:39 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,753,593 times

Advertisements

I'm telling you........ Aliens on white house lawn is coming soon....... Matter of time. Keep checking your Twitter feed. The David Bannon Duke King Nationalists will hoot and holler and shout "make Amurica Great a gin"! Whilst waving Dixie flag. You can't make this stuff up folks. Who knew that electing a Muslim Black panther terrorist from Kenya named Barack Hussien Osama would cause such outrage!!!! Just wait for the tweet folks

Old 03-16-2017, 05:42 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,844,229 times
--Yes--the fact that he was reduced to citing the NYTimes just proves how out to lunch he is...
After castigating and doing all he can to call it faux news and claim it is part of the "deep network" out to undermine him...

The fact that he confirmed in that interview that WikiLeaks new dump was from the CIA--that the CIA was really hacked--which has NOT been confirmed by any legitimate government source---Not Pompeo, not Comey, not the new NSA head...
Trump likely doesn't know that what he did in making that statement runs close to violating the official secrets acts--
The one that Chaney violated when he outed Valarie Plame--
Trump likely thought he was accurate because WikiLeaks SAID it was info from a CIA hack---and he read it on Breitbart or through another conservative source...
BUT NO GOVT AGENCY is supposed to acknowledge it was hacked whether it was or it wasn't--
Trump just doesn't get that concept....

Whatever he thinks---is true---period
And to claim that he DIDN'T go to an intelligence source like the CIA or the FBI to ASK if those stories were true because 1--the CIA had been hacked--when the WikiLeaks dump had not happened at that point--just proves
2--that he will throw anyone, any agency, any arm of the US government under the bus to save his reputation...

He promised that he had people in Hawaii checking on Obama's birth certificate and could prove he was not born in the US---never proved it---just a lie for YEARS...
Said he was going to sue the women who claimed he harassed them once the election was over--
NEVER will happen because he does not want to go to court and be subpoenaed
Said Health Care would be cheaper and better once he was president---obviously that is not going to happen...

This man hired a man with some serious flaws as his first NSA director--someone who was working as an agent of the Turkish gov't before during and after the election---who withheld info about his relationship to the Russian Govt to his own military after he retired as he was required to do, who had serious Intel failures under his command in Obama's last year's---
He was seriously flawed but Trump was oblivious--either because he agreed with Flynn's agenda and didn't want him to reveal or because he was too stupid to know what Flynn was really doing....'Either choice is a negative for Trump

Old 03-16-2017, 05:44 PM

51,649 posts, read 25,800,144 times
OMG!

Tomorrow's Friday night again.

Wonder what will this weekend's diversion be?

Bet it'll be a corker. Congressional hearings start on Monday.

Old 03-16-2017, 05:48 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,633,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Hahahaha

Two more "fine" leaders of the failed Democrat party.
Umm, Chuck is a long standing well respected Republican. Not sure i think Iowa. I get the feeling you are just attacking the left for the sake of it and dont really care about the subject matter as long as you get to take shots at democrats.

For clarity, is it that you like trump a lot or just dislike the Democrats? Of course it might be both or neither.

Old 03-16-2017, 05:49 PM

This is the second meeting with Comey that Senators have walked out grim-faced and terse.

Last time, Marco Rubio wouldn't say a word.

Marco Rubio! Imagine him not coming up with a few words for the cameras.

Old 03-16-2017, 05:55 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,104,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
This is the second meeting with Comey that Senators have walked out grim-faced and terse.

Last time, Marco Rubio would say a word.

Marco Rubio! Imagine him not coming up with a few words for the cameras.
Maybe that's why they sent Grassley LOL. I once read an an article in, I think it was Rolling Stone, where people who grew up with Marco talked about him ... they said he was absurdly self absorbed even in high school. They claimed that even back then Rubio was working on his routine about being the son of immigrants, growing up poor, yadda, yadda, yadda.

As for the Comey meetings, my guess is that he asked them to keep quiet about ongoing investigations ... we're talking about bringing down a president. All the t's have to be crossed and the i's dotted. Comey will spill the beans when he's ready.

Old 03-16-2017, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Maybe that's why they sent Grassley LOL. I once read an an article in, I think it was Rolling Stone, where people who grew up with Marco talked about him ... they said he was absurdly self absorbed even in high school. They claimed that even back then Rubio was working on his routine about being the son of immigrants, growing up poor, yadda, yadda, yadda.

As for the Comey meetings, my guess is that he asked them to keep quiet about ongoing investigations ... we're talking about bringing down a president. All the t's have to be crossed and the i's dotted. Comey will spill the beans when he's ready.
I meant Rubio wouldn't say a word.

It sure looks like something's going on that they can't talk about. Whether it is bringing down a president remains to be seen.

Old 03-16-2017, 06:11 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,753,593 times
I'm waiting for Kelly Anne Conway to do her thing. Im starting to think I am the crazy one. She makes my head spin.

Old 03-16-2017, 06:26 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,451,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
It sure looks like something's going on that they can't talk about.
If they were both grim-faced and silent, it cannot be good.

Old 03-16-2017, 06:49 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,844,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
I'm waiting for Kelly Anne Conway to do her thing. Im starting to think I am the crazy one. She makes my head spin.
I just think all those people must be on heavy doses of some tranquilizer--Prosac or whatever the drug of choice is now making the rounds of the BeltWay
except Bannon probably who thrives on this level of chaos and doesn't go before the news like Spicer and Conway and other surrogates...

KellyAnne's hair tells the tale on her stress levels---it will be falling out by Christmas...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies