Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2017, 10:51 AM

3,992 posts, read 2,457,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
So how come we never heard about what the all the things Trump's investigators were finding in Hawaii?

Who determined it to be a fraud?

Who placed the birth announcement in the Hawaiian newspaper back in 1961, in the off chance Obama would someday want to run for POTUS?

Did we land on the moon? Is the earth round?
His lemmings get distracted from one fake controversy to the next so they don't have to actually follow through on any real proof.

38,496 posts, read 25,808,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
So now we can add paranoia to Trump's list of personality/mental disorders.

Others are: narcissistic personality disorder
dementia

1,650 posts, read 1,115,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
So if trump was tapped before the election I'd assume no smoking gun was found since it didnt leak to the press. All they have leaked so far are meetings with the ambassador, which all politicians have had, and Flynn talking sanctions AFTER the election. Flynn also worked for obama btw
This. If there was anything at all, it would have been leaked already.

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzmeister View Post
Why did Trump feel that such a serious accusation needed to be made over Twitter? Why not take it up with the Congressional Intelligence committees that are headed by Republicans - or does he think they're out to get him too.

Then we would not have been talking about it.
Jan. 11th a story was run about this being suspected to have happen and this morning the truth came out in fact it did.
The FBI is claiming it was not them who requested a FISA Court warrant, they had no evidence to do so. CIA is saying they didn't request one either.

It is coming straight from the Obama administration. and continued well after the election, to this day. Obama has access to communications.

Mike Rodgers tried to warn Trump and was fired the next day after meeting with Trump, unannounced.

Old 03-04-2017, 10:53 AM

3,992 posts, read 2,457,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Then we would not have been talking about it.
Jan. 11th a story was run about this being suspected to have happen and this morning the truth came out in fact it did.
The FBI is claiming it was not them who requested a FISA Court warrant, they had no evidence to do so. CIA is saying they didn't request one either.

It is coming straight from the Obama administration. and continued well after the election, to this day. Obama has access to communications.
Any you gleaned all this from your intellipost or seat on the intelligence committee you belong to?

1,776 posts, read 1,871,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
It's official: our President is insane.
Still insane.

12,270 posts, read 11,327,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzmeister View Post
Trump's paranoid conspiracy theories are already starting to catch up with him.

Graham: 'I'm very worried' about Trump's wiretapping accusation

I sure hope he has proof to back up his claims.
You betcha Graham's worried. Graham is a hawk and all about national security. How the hell is this country supposed to defend itself when it's split apart because Democrats refuse to accept the results of the election and keep screaming about impeaching Trump.

If anything happens and this country is unable to defend itself the entire Democratic party will be guilty of treason

Old 03-04-2017, 10:54 AM

1,187 posts, read 1,022,991 times
Quote:
So if trump was tapped before the election I'd assume no smoking gun was found since it didnt leak to the press. All they have leaked so far are meetings with the ambassador, which all politicians have had, and Flynn talking sanctions AFTER the election. Flynn also worked for obama btw
Some one definitely tapping into Flynn talks with Russians. They are yet to implicate Flynn. I think they let him go free. All the MSM are busy with covering negative Trump stories. No one is going to cover this story unless Trump makes it a big deal. Now every one is covering this story.

3,950 posts, read 5,089,116 times
Quote:
Flynn also worked for obama btw
Wasn't Flynn fired by Obama?

I don't see this wire tapping accusation as a left or right issue. To my mind it speaks more to the temperament of our current President. I gotta admit I'm worried because Trump is seeming very paranoid which will only lead to more bad decisions like hiring someone with a questionable work history like Flynn.

5,731 posts, read 2,192,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverMeTimber View Post
This. If there was anything at all, it would have been leaked already.
The FBI needs to reveal what they have found or do further investigation and Obama needs to stay the hell out of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies