Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2017, 11:31 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,458,236 times

Advertisements

Kyle Griffin ✔ @kylegriffin1
.@MalcolmNance on @amjoyshow on Trump tweets: "This is what happens when a target starts getting buggy, because he knows that he's caught." pic.twitter.com/y5z211LH46

Kyle Griffin ✔ @kylegriffin1
.@MalcolmNance on Trump: "He knows something's going on...if he thinks his phones were tapped, then he believes we know everything." pic.twitter.com/Kbd1rNZbuK

https://twitter.com/MalcolmNance/with_replies

Old 03-04-2017, 11:32 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,672,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
I voted for him, I support most of his ideas, but God I wish he would shut up. Even if it is true, more than likely not, take action but don't announce it to the world. both sides need to get a life.

Old 03-04-2017, 11:34 AM

9,230 posts, read 16,539,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzmeister View Post
Trump does seem to be severely rattled when he's making these seemingly unjustified accusations on Twitter. If the accusations are true then we need to see the evidence and action must be taken immediately.
If we investigated every claim he puts out there, it sure would shift focus, wouldn't it? Plus, imagine how much of our tax dollars we'd spend. We're already blowing enough money on him.

Old 03-04-2017, 11:36 AM

3,079 posts, read 3,120,095 times
This is a disaster for dufus Donald. Crazy, late night tweets with wild accusations and no evidence whatsoever to back it up. Trump meet foot, insert said foot in mouth.

Old 03-04-2017, 11:38 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,842,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie4 View Post
Btw: No good derogatory names for Trump have come up yet. Maybe "President Dump," or "President Tramp" but neither of those has a good ring to it.

How about "Kim Jong Trump", because he's as nutty as the North Korean mental case....or President Pinicchio, for all the lies he spews!

Old 03-04-2017, 11:40 AM

9,230 posts, read 16,539,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I voted for him, I support most of his ideas, but God I wish he would shut up. Even if it is true, more than likely not, take action but don't announce it to the world. both sides need to get a life.
Imagine if we all just got a life and let him run amok. Just imagine.
It would be really great if you would keep turning the other cheek and stay out of our way while we clean up your mess.

23,856 posts, read 13,735,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritholtz View Post
If there is something with Trump, Obama and all the agencies could have put him in jail already. They have been trying this for whole of 2016. I doubt there is something serious stuff which can implicate Trump legally. All this leaks and stories are trying to affect him morally. Now all the news channels are filling up with this wire tapping stories.
Just as Trump wanted when he tweeted.

As to your main point, since we don't yet know why Trump was tapped, we don't know why nothing has yet come of it.

7,269 posts, read 4,209,432 times
Obama is corrupt to the core. Obama, Holder, Lynch all corrupt.

Old 03-04-2017, 11:41 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,324,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I disagree. Obama, the Democrats, the MSM and the #nevertrump crowd are trying to take him down. Eff them...fight back. America voted for him because they wanted someone to fight for them. Pay no attention to the nitwits ginning up the hate.

Old 03-04-2017, 11:50 AM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
feeling ashamed of the WH right now--- it's sad and very concerning- this is not how we carry ourselves.
But Trump's fans love this. Have you read their posts? They don't give two hoots about sound governance or the institutions that have been established to provide that, far less about evidence or facts.

In their minds, they are getting their payback.

Somebody told them that it's all the coastal elites' fault that fly-over country kinda sucks, that it's the big-city liberals who made their $17/hour assembly line job go away, that the coal mines will re-open in force once there's another government. They know in their heart of hearts they can't do anything about that, but they could put an unhinged and dangerous individual in the seat of power, make those they hate worry as well. Like rioters smashing windows - if you have nothing much left, there's always the power to destroy something.

They love this. The entire world is reacting to their guy. And they can say "I helped do this. I'm not powerless."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies