Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2017, 08:55 AM

8,105 posts, read 6,778,481 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I just can't believe Obama, as average intelligence as he is...still would fall for Hillary and allow himself to be manipulated into using his power to dig up dirt on Donald. I would be shocked to be honest.

As dull, boring and unimaginative Obama was I always thought he was a pretty straight shooter as far as following the law.
Obama was a lame duck. What would he have to lose?

Old 03-04-2017, 08:56 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,573,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
What truth? The only thing that I've seen you do is call everyone racist who disagrees with you. This speaks for itself to argument.

Here's a tip son. The R-word doesn't work here.

Do not call me "son", sugar.

Old 03-04-2017, 08:56 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,748,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Trump is being exposed and is going down in flames.

Now you're just trolling the thread.

Old 03-04-2017, 08:57 AM

2,411 posts, read 1,984,127 times
Here is one thing I will hand to the Democrats/liberals .. there has probably never been an 'organization' in the history of mankind that is better at the execution of whatever it takes to ensure 'plausible deniability'. The layers and layers of permutations and combinations of protection to insulate those who are ruling the roost is absolutely like an anthill with 4387 ways out.

Those of us who are on the other side just aren't that good at this stuff yet. Heck, we only just got our official Rules for Radicals manuals and are still figuring out what that rabbit's warren of evil is all about and whether we can bring ourselves to do what the Dems/libs have been well practiced at since they invented it all. We are generally really naïve, quite open and trusting, truth tellers who take people at their word and believe that no one is really 'that' evil. We are waking up though - and there is a lot of feistiness in us that the Dems/libs probably didn't count on being here. We may never be able to lock down the true culprits here but we will NOT stand for them taking down the good guys any more.

Believe me, someone would probably have had to make one hell of a big mistake (I keep hoping they have or will but who knows .. I believe that karma gets people eventually) to actually get a conviction against the people (including Obama and Soros and a whole host of other sleazy characters) who are right now hell bent on destroying America and everything it has ever stood for - but that doesn't mean that many of us don't know what they are doing, who is doing it, and are even beginning to see how they have done it.

It really is sad though that things have devolved to this low level (from/on the lib side). It is shameful. It demeans you all.

Old 03-04-2017, 08:58 AM

39,120 posts, read 51,366,781 times
I wonder how many times SNL has had to rewrite their script for tonight?

Old 03-04-2017, 08:58 AM

3,954 posts, read 5,103,506 times
This explains a lot.

It looks like Russia hired internet trolls to pose as pro-Trump Americans

Old 03-04-2017, 08:59 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,573,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Now you're just trolling the thread.
Speaking the truth about Trump does not equal trolling.

The entire Trump presidency is trolling the US and the world.

Old 03-04-2017, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzmeister View Post
What reason is given for the surveillance?
I'd like to hear that too, since it was a directly ORDERED by Obama.
It was not the FBI, nor the CIA calling for the warrant that was denied once. Then Obama went judge searching.

Bad news and careless for Obama, to let this get tracked back directly to him, through FISA Records.

Old 03-04-2017, 09:00 AM

3,138 posts, read 2,787,317 times
Trump is an insecure, mentally unstable, nut job with a significant degree of underlying paranoia.

As long as there is a boogie man he's seeing through his warped and unrealistic viewpoint, he'll never grow up and accept responsibility for how he is running his administration. He will continue to blame anyone for his s^^^ poor management of the office of the Presidency.

What's even worse, amidst all of this, is that his supporters keep supporting him.

Sigh..you elected him. Now, we're seeing the consequences of your choices...

Cheers!

Old 03-04-2017, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
Good we've established that. And your answer to my second question: what if David Axelrod had ties to the Russian mob and financed several of Obama's financial ventures?

That was a different post of yours... I'm sure you got the answer you were fishing for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies