Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2017, 06:45 PM

3,992 posts, read 2,461,188 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
The Cheeto makes serious accusations against Obama, then he proceeds to tweet about Arnold Schwarzenegger.

The Cheeto needs to be medicated.

He needs to quit the crap, STOP GOLFING, and and start working on job creation.
Great point. This watergate level event was so earth shattering it warranted a full 5 min of consideration before he attacked the star of Twins and Pumping Iron...

Old 03-05-2017, 06:47 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,625,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
It's scary what you dems will believe without any evidence.
I am not a "dem" but I don't believe in fake allegations by a megalomaniac.

Old 03-05-2017, 06:48 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,103,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
You don't??

Every lie that comes out of Trump's mouth is based on an unnamed source.
You can try to deflect all you want, and you dems are constantly deflecting because this, and every hit piece being put out about Trump is solely based on unnamed sources.

Old 03-05-2017, 06:48 PM

12,964 posts, read 13,686,951 times
Trump absolutely has to keep Barack Obama's name in the news so his faithful will have something to compare him to. It's like he's a hypnotist saying "remember how you hate Obama." You can tell how much trouble Trump voters think he is in by the number of Obama threads and fake news stories.

Old 03-05-2017, 06:50 PM

2,359 posts, read 1,036,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post

Comey has no integrity or credibility, but I still believe him.
Which is why more seasoned observers would pause before placing their confidence in Comey.

Old 03-05-2017, 06:50 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,292,171 times
Quote:
You can try to deflect all you want, and you dems are constantly deflecting because this, and every hit piece being put out about Trump is solely based on unnamed sources.

I'm not deflecting. I'm truly amazed that you say you don't believe unnamed sources, but Trump presents nothing. but. unnamed. sources.

How is this so?? You believe all of Trump claims, no?

Old 03-05-2017, 06:53 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,719,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
Trump absolutely has to keep Barack Obama's name in the news so his faithful will have something to compare him to. It's like he's a hypnotist saying "remember how you hate Obama." You can tell how much trouble Trump voters think he is in by the number of Obama threads and fake news stories.
The deflection threads do seem to have hit an all-time high.

Old 03-05-2017, 07:09 PM

30,403 posts, read 19,191,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
In other words, another lie from Trump. When are his blind followers going to stop letting him lead them around by the nose?

FBI Director James Comey Asked DOJ To Refute Trump's Wiretapping Claim | The Huffington Post
So you are saying Comey is always right? So he should have made that last minute dump on HRC....remember, his position cannot be questioned according to Liberals.

Old 03-05-2017, 07:11 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,274,620 times
Quote:
You dems don't want a real investigation into this, or the IRS scandal.
Excuse me, but please don't tell me what I want.

I want a full investigation.

I want Trump deposed. I want Levin deposed. I want Breitbart editors deposed. I want Bannon deposed. I want Comey deposed. Depose Obama too. Anyone connected to this situation should be questioned under oath.

Put everyone under oath and get to the truth. That is what I want, because I believe Trump is off his rocker, that he has no basis in fact to accuse and smear Obama and that will be proved and will shut him up, along with all the conspiracy loons out there creating fake news.

Trump usually 'settles' before they get to the depositions in his litigation. Not this time. He has to answer questions under oath like everyone else.

Trump will either be vindicated or he will be exposed as a fraud, a liar and a lunatic. Either way, this has to end. The country cannot survive a president who his not grounded in reality. If he is vindicated fine. All those involved in the illegal wiretapping will be prosecuted. But, if his accusations are proven false, he needs to go.

We should all want this investigation.

Old 03-05-2017, 07:18 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,889,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
In other words, another lie from Trump. When are his blind followers going to stop letting him lead them around by the nose?

FBI Director James Comey Asked DOJ To Refute Trump's Wiretapping Claim | The Huffington Post
Of course we know which side Comey is on and if he did not prosecute HRC with the over whelming evidence, which is punishable by 10 years in Prison. Comey is going to play stupid!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies