Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2017, 06:05 AM

1,132 posts, read 2,124,458 times

Advertisements

Time to lock these people up!

Russian Ambassador Visited Obama at the White House 22 Times

Flashback: 30 Senate Democrats Met With Russian Diplomats To Advance Obama's Iran Deal
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2017, 06:13 AM

2,818 posts, read 1,552,009 times
Clearly, you don't understand what the issue is. It's not just "meeting with" Russian ambassadors or diplomats. And when are you people going to understand that Breitbart is a fake news site? That its only reason for being is to ramp up the right-wing base? That you are being jerked around? Good lord.

Old 03-04-2017, 06:19 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,903,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
Clearly, you don't understand what the issue is. It's not just "meeting with" Russian ambassadors or diplomats. And when are you people going to understand that Breitbart is a fake news site? That its only reason for being is to ramp up the right-wing base? That you are being jerked around? Good lord.
He conned them and they cling to him. They have nothing else.

Old 03-04-2017, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
He conned them and they cling to him. They have nothing else.
What do they think will happen if they see reality? If they finally admit to themselves that they elected a lunatic? I guess you're right: they have so utterly and completely surrendered themselves to their feverishly religious belief in Donald Trump that they simply cannot psychologically afford to consider the error in doing so.

Old 03-04-2017, 06:24 AM

30,366 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Since talking to Russians is the absolute worst thing imaginable to liberals these days, I think all the liberals who have ever spoken 'to a Russian' should immediately commit suicide.

Old 03-04-2017, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Since talking to Russians is the absolute worst thing imaginable to liberals these days, I think all the liberals who have ever spoken 'to a Russian' should immediately commit suicide.
Get informed.

Old 03-04-2017, 06:29 AM

30,366 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
Get informed.
I'm quite well informed....when a conservative talks to a Russian, to a liberal that's worse than murder. When a liberal like Hillary talks to a Russian and gives them our nuclear materials, it's fantastic.

Old 03-04-2017, 06:41 AM

8,381 posts, read 4,366,655 times
It one thing maintaining diplomatic relations with with a foreign ambassador when you ARE President. It's something else when you are a private citizen and presidential wanna be.

Old 03-04-2017, 06:44 AM

24,483 posts, read 17,226,594 times
Meeting with foreign dignitaries is part of the job description for politicians in DC so what is the big issue?

I think the bigger issue is how Obama met Castro a communist dictator that murdered his own people and kept the rest under his thumb with open arms. The Left applauded that Obama reached out to Cuba to restore trade etc.. BUT when you think about it how is Castro any different than Putin and his tactics?

Who cares if Trump or anyone else on the Right or Left talked to Russians? Can someone tell me exactly how Putin influenced the election? Did he hack voting machines? Did he hand out bottles of Vodka to Trump supporters? Did Putin release papers, recordings or anything else that "GASP" told the TRUTH about Hillary?

Maybe that is it? The Libs seem to have a hard time with the truth but what it wasn't Russia that influenced anything. The truth is Hillary was a terrible candidate and that is why she lost.

Old 03-04-2017, 06:51 AM

24,483 posts, read 17,226,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
It one thing maintaining diplomatic relations with with a foreign ambassador when you ARE President. It's something else when you are a private citizen and presidential wanna be.

WHY? why is it any different? Trump is a globe trotting business man billionaire that has been in the public eye for decades. I'm sure his travels have brought him into contact with all sorts of famous and infamous people.
Just what did Putin do to influence the election?

I'm was more concerned about Obama's influences from his Reverend for 20 years the Jeremiah Wright. Wright is a terrible guy that is anti American and has made many speeches about how terrible we are.
I would say that Wright had more influence on Obama than Putin has on Trump yet all we ever heard was silence from the Left wing media over this. WHY?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies