Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2017, 11:32 PM

33,523 posts, read 37,121,123 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
The Point is Liberals are not use to a President feeding your bs directly at the left. If rolls were reversed the air waves would be filled with this story. As it turns out the dots are coming together and Obama and HRC had real concerns that Trump was to strong and could win.
The end result ,President Trump!

The Left reaction is not you fell sorry for the tactics used by Obama and HRC, more you guys got caught red handed!
Is English your second language?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2017, 11:42 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,274,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunedin1 View Post
It's likely many people would describe your comments, similarly. "a waste of time to even read." Me? I'm for freedom of speech. Freedom of opinion. Well, I'm a conservative.
Tepid post.

Old 03-04-2017, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
"Nobody knows more about debt. I'm like the king. I love debt." — May 2016

"Nobody knows banking better than I do" — February 2016

"I understand money better than anybody. I understand it far better than Hillary, and I'm way up on the economy when it comes to questions on the economy." — June 2016

"Nobody knows the system better than I do." — August 2016

"I am a person that used to be establishment when I'd give them hundreds of thousands of dollars. But when I decided to run, I became very anti-establishment, because I understand the system than anybody else." — July 2016

"Nobody knows politicians better than Donald Trump." — February 2016 rally

"If Cory Booker is the future of the Democratic Party, they have no future! I know more about Cory than he knows about himself." -- 10:14 PM - 25 Jul 2016.

"Nobody knows more about trade than me." — March 2016

"I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth." — April 2016

"I understand social media. I understand the power of Twitter. I understand the power of Facebook maybe better than almost anybody, based on my results, right?" — November 2015

"I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world. Nobody knows more about taxes." — May 2016

"Nobody knows more about taxes than I do -- and income than I do.” -- May 2016

MATT LAUER: You're a guy who said you know the Wall Street bankers better than anyone.
TRUMP: Better than anyone. — April 2016 on NBC's "Today" show

"I understand money better than anybody. I understand it far better than Hillary, and I'm way up on the economy when it comes to questions on the economy." — June 2016

"I think nobody knows the system better than I do." — August 2016

"I am a person that used to be establishment when I'd give them hundreds of thousands of dollars. But when I decided to run, I became very anti-establishment, because I understand the system than anybody else." — July 2016

"I used to be, George, the fair-haired boy — you know, when I was a contributor. I know more about contributions than anybody." — November 2015

"Nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump." — July 2016

... ... ...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...?client=safari

Does this sound like someone who's playing with a full deck?
You forgot this one, and I'm sure there are more...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1JCrE_4BiM

https://techviral.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Hacking.png

Last edited by sanspeur; 03-05-2017 at 12:24 AM..

Old 03-05-2017, 12:51 AM

So who is the coward that sent the anonymous rep message? Come clean so I can respond.

Old 03-05-2017, 03:55 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,247,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
"Nobody knows more about debt. I'm like the king. I love debt." — May 2016

"Nobody knows the system better than I do." — August 2016

"If Cory Booker is the future of the Democratic Party, they have no future! I know more about Cory than he knows about himself." -- 10:14 PM - 25 Jul 2016.

"I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth." — April 2016

"I understand social media. I understand the power of Twitter. I understand the power of Facebook maybe better than almost anybody, based on my results, right?" — November 2015

"I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world. Nobody knows more about taxes." — May 2016

"Nobody knows more about taxes than I do -- and income than I do.†-- May 2016

MATT LAUER: You're a guy who said you know the Wall Street bankers better than anyone.
TRUMP: Better than anyone. — April 2016 on NBC's "Today" show

"I think nobody knows the system better than I do." — August 2016

"I used to be, George, the fair-haired boy — you know, when I was a contributor. I know more about contributions than anybody." — November 2015

"Nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump." — July 2016

... ... ...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...?client=safari

Does this sound like someone who's playing with a full deck?

LOL that is actually a pretty funny post.

I'll add another one.

Nobody knows more about the electoral college than Donald J. Trump

Old 03-05-2017, 04:08 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,115,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
If he keeps this up, the WH is going to get a crash course on the 25th Amendment which reads in part:

Section 4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.
You seem to be the chief sore loser with this thread. Too funny. Looks like Obama is connected here, and is very serious.
Barry's loyalists in government won't be able to shield him much longer. Prison time for Obama isn't out of the question.
Then coming for his supporters. This has a nice ring to it, eh?

Old 03-05-2017, 05:37 AM

13,242 posts, read 4,919,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Thanks for providing that one. It's worth noting a collection like this could go on & on & on & on ...... ZZZzzzzzzzz... Zzzzzzzz ....

Personally, I happen to appreciate this one:

"....I know more about Cory than he knows about himself." -- 10:14 PM - 25 Jul 2016.

This one (as with so many others) is so over-the-top ridiculous, it not only begs the reader (or listener) to question, it's similar to the phenomenon of telling someone NOT to think about pink elephants. One is reminded of the necessity of considering the elephant pink in order NOT to think of the pink elephant.

Consider too his long & checkered history of words, actions & behaviors demeaning & disrespecting women.

Then, to say something like, 'No one respects women more than I do!'

Most folks, both men & women, know many many many people who respect women much much more than Donald J. Trump so, right off the bat, it's a disconnect, for many it's a red flag, so to speak, indicating the person saying such is a con & bs artist.

Which is your favorite 'tip off' to the con? Just curious.

Old 03-05-2017, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
LOL that is actually a pretty funny post.

I'll add another one.

Nobody knows more about the electoral college than Donald J. Trump
Translation:

HE WON!!!

Old 03-05-2017, 05:42 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,202,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
King Cheetos cult members LOVE it when he drunk tweets.
His followers literally hate the media and people like yourself so much, they can listen to Trump trash talk you all day, and night. Drunk, on the toilet, at 3 AM, it doesn't matter.

The more butt-hurt you guys get, the more they double-down on their support. Because they really really really don't like you.

Old 03-05-2017, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
So who is the coward that sent the anonymous rep message? Come clean so I can respond.
I too am sorry there are, apparently, so many gutless wonders due to the anonymity of the internet. It is what it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies